It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Police Protecting Elite Epstein-style Rings of London

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ex cop with Scotland Yard for 27yrs reveals coverup.

Shaun Attwood interviews him about these elitist untouchables' atrocities.

Couldn't help but notice in the YT comments ppl are saying an interview with Brian Harvey would have been more fruitful. wonder why?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Funny how people seem to still be having a hard time understanding
this. That it is this way with people in power all over the globe. And
all you have to do is take a clue from words long written down. Very
serious teachings that many just want to cast aside. They are " The
wicked".

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Can you give your interpretation of why you think Warren Zevon's "Werewolves", has something to do with Pedos?

Do they like beef cow mein from Lee How Fooks?

It was just a Fun song, tongue in cheek, he wrote in the 70s.

Interesting John McVie and Mick Fleetwood played on the track.....great song, very popular here at the time.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It would appear that this is a global problem, especially among the western elite though.

It also gives a lot of support to many of the claim's of devil worshipping cult's in places of high power and other depraved grouping's of scum in high places.

But is it any surprise, I mean the highest ranking members of society tend to be descended from thug's and purely evil men.

The bible put's it like this, ours is a war with the principality's and powers those in high places.

So child abusing, devil worshipping murderers and pervert's being protected by the police and the special forces, well yes it is most probably true.

Of course not all of these people in high places are cut from the same mouldy cheddar and very rarely there is a good one among them or just a figurehead with no clue as to what is going on behind there own back.

This is why they murdered Epstein to keep it under wrap's, to cover up and go on doing as they have always done.

And it brings to mind a pet theory of mine, Jill Dando a famous British investigative reporter and television celebrity was murdered and David Ike went crazy claiming he was THE son of God, the Special forces responsible for covering up and protecting the scum that commit these action's against there own people had the motive and the mean's for both of these action's.

There is a rumour that a Dossier containing vast amount's of incriminating evidence about several of the Royal's or people with very close link's to them as well as government members and there link to paedophile and devil worshipping groups was handed to Jill Dando shortly before she was murdered, perhaps she asked the wrong question's and so incurred someone in the British intelligence network to have her silenced.

And Ike, well he was a Sport's Journalist but also a TV celebrity and it is possible if only remotely that he also received a similar dossier and they slipped him some loopy juice to discredit him or he could be disinformation disseminating the claim's in a way that would be sure to have them rejected as crackpot theory's mixing them up with claims' of shape shifting lizards and other madness in order to destroy any credibility the genuine claim's would have received from the public at large had it not come through his mouthpiece first.

So do I believe this claim by this policeman, absolutely I do.

But what can we do about it, even coming from this site this claim would be regarded as fringe conspiracy theory and the mainstream media controlled by the very people accused would never touch it with a barge pole and so we are stuck believingknowing something that should rock the vile parasites from the tree but around us the vast bulk of the population are so dumbed down and numb to it all that they could not be bothered until it is too late for them and us along with them.

Gone are the day's of angry pitch fork wielding lynching peasant's and in today's digital and media brainwashed wage slave zombie world most people have not got the energy after work to do anything to put a stop to these villain's and that is by design.

Not the best source but it has some of the claim about why Dando was REALLY probably assassinated though it deflects from the other claim - not just the BBC but specifically Saville and his powerful friend's in the royal family and government.
www.dailymail.co.uk... no-one-wanted-know.html
edit on 10-9-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

Sorry that Url is too long to show up but here is a youtube video.

edit on 10-9-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This video is almost 3 hours long. They are taking a while getting to the point of your OP, as well. Can you tell us when the meat starts and ends? I, just as many others, don’t have 3 hours to watch this.

A summary would be nice as well.

Thank you

S & F

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

You answered your own question miho!

.....great song, very popular here at the time.

Contrast I guess.
Some people would rather believe in werewolves than the truth about
the elite.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Very well said indeed ! Bravo!

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

A few years ago I might have said the whole elite-pedo thing was a little Woo-Woo.

It's seemed overblown. Sure there must be a few as pure statistics would bear out. But a whole bunch of them?

Now? Now, I'm not sure. Is there some psychological link between being that wealthy/powerful and diddling kids? Or is the pedo thing a sort of right of passage? Some weird mystical belief?

It is said powerful, unscrupulous individuals want compromised people around them. So much easier to get things done. No need for leadership skills when you have everyone over a barrel.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
06 SEPT 2019: AFFIDAVIT OF CHILD PROTECTION WHISTLEBLOWER CAROL WOODS

Carol Woods is a senior social worker since 2000 working in child protection. She has recently been institutionalized under a mental health without a warrant. It is the 6th time she has been detained in attempts to discredit her. In the above video she names judges, police, government officials and others involved in numerous crimes. There has been no contact with her since the contents of the video has been made. Further details of her tribulations butlincat.com...

Child Stealing By The State – A Social Worker Speaks

In this UK Column Insight production, Carol Woods speaks to Brian Gerrish of her experiences after speaking truth about Lancashire Social Services Child Services and the effect it has had on her working and private life.
Produced in 2006.
edit on 10-9-2019 by kwakakev because: formatting

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Until the top people in government and society stop participating in these atrocities, there will be no-one available to stop them from occurring.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've said it before regarding the whole VIP rings.

Nothing will happen to them, you could have 1000 whistle blowers yet they are all protected by the higher elite. News channels won't report on it, whistle blowers will get labelled as crazy conspiracy theorists and it will all get swept under the rug. You really think since Epstein was knocked off the VIPs stopped what they were doing ? Hell no they all breathed a sigh of relief and carried on with what they were doing

The public interest is non existent. Guarantee the majority of people when asked would probably know more about the latest celebrity gossip or what happened on a reality tv show than they would know about Epstein

Nothing .. will ... Change

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

i disagree. To take down Jeffery Epstein was a big challenge and important starting point to attack this underground network. There is a long term operation in the background working to drain the swamp.

Yes there are some people living in denial, some working to cover things up and other getting ready to rip the rug out from under them. The nature of the internet is changing the way people interact and it is getting increasingly harder to hide the connections. The hunters are being hunted.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
But nothing come from Epstein .. the so called investigations will lead to nothing. It will get forgotten about. In six months time the public won't care. A long term operation doesn't work as people are replaced and evidence is buried. I doubt will see anything big come from anything

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They cannot hide it if anyone Royal is involved...no one can hide this now.....the names will all come out...time for the Royal Family to have an "accident or two "...maybe.....easier to bury everything then....but there is NO HIDING ANYTHING IN TODAYS INFORMATION AGE NO AMOUNT OF MONEY OR POWER CAN SAVE YOUR ASS FROM THE INTERNET.....LOL.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
It's nice to have the info,but it's useless if no one can do anything about it really.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

If the Catholic Church could be exposed so can the Royal Family, eventually but lets bear in mind that what we are seeing is the so-called elite are no different from the rest of us when it comes to succumbing to human weakness. They probably are better at hiding it and more likely to get away with it owing to their wealth, connections etc.at least they used to but now the spotlight is on them which is good news. It brings them down to our level where they can be incarcerated in our jails sharing an iron cage with our pedophiles. And life goes on.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Every Dog has its day.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shanjuran

I am afraid this is an organised Global concern and we are far far from the bottom of the barrel.

The pedophile and murdering cannibalistic behaviours were recruitment tactics...gangsters are gangsters.

This is organised and reflects something far more needy of remediation than mere human weakness.

"Let them eat Cake".

I get where you are coming from but digress....I do believe we have not even seen the Hounds released yet.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Yes, an interview with Brian Harvey (Ex lead singer of early 90's UK boy-band East 17) would yield far more interesting information.

There are many, many questions hanging over John Wedger. Apart from repeating the same interview over and over across many Youtube based researchers, what has John Wedger actually exposed? What names within the UK police force has he given?

Of primary interest is Wedger's relationship with Bill Maloney......... The very same Bill Maloney that I believe was part of an op to discredit the now jailed Carl Woods, who exposed, and named, high-up, elite UK pedo's.

Tis a very tangled web that has been woven. Brian Harvey knows what's what. UK press has done it's 'thing', and has done since the mid 90's by way of character assassination of Harvey. Attack the messenger, not the message.

This is a rabbit-hole that they don't want people going down. UK Government, BRF, BBC, Security Services, Police, Social Services, Entertainment Industry......... All connected. They're willing to kill to stop this from being connected and exposed.

The dirty rotters.

edit on 11/9/2019 by TotoMesch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What's the significance with Brian Harvey .. I've missed something here

top topics

<<   2 >>

join