It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Officials Designate NRA a Domestic Terrorist Organization

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ATruGod

" San Francisco Officials Designate NRA a Domestic Terrorist Organization "

Really ? Well , I Don't Give a Shiet About Dat Man ...............

You may not,

but words of wisdom have been uttered by our betters...

The NRA is taking immediate steps to disband itself as we speak.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That reminds me, I really need to get that lifetime membership card...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: LordAhriman

Are you honestly saying that the Democratic party is not responsible for any deaths?

Tell Chicago that.

Or Baltimore.

Or the about 2,300 American citizens each year that an illegal immigrant murders.

Perhaps you need to rethink your post.

Antifa is now the democratic party? LOL!

There's a new syndrome. LDS.

Liberal derangement syndrome. I am a proud liberal who wants nothing to do with Antifa. Let's get back on topic.

How many deaths has Antifa caused?

Is Anti-First-Amendment (Anti-FA) something that was spawned by the left?

Or do you consider it a right-wing movement?

How many deaths has the Democratic party caused?

If you can't make the mental connection then I understand.

Not like it's your fault, after all...

But if you are an actual Liberal, perhaps you should gather some like-minded individuals and take your party back.

They really need all the help they can get right now.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

You know who else had lifetime memberships????

The Natzi's.

Coincidence? Nope.....

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

a reply to: LordAhriman

Are you honestly saying that the Democratic party is not responsible for any deaths?

Tell Chicago that.

Or Baltimore.

Or the about 2,300 American citizens each year that an illegal immigrant murders.

Perhaps you need to rethink your post.

Democrat run cities, are pits of human misery. Decades of "compassionate Democrat leadership", have made them this way. The Democrat politicians get filthy rich, and their voters pay for it.

Democrats defended slavery, and fought tooth and nail against the Civil Rights movement. Democrats have been responsible for more misery, more mayhem and more fatalities than any other political party in American history.

Progressive liberalism is far worse. It is racist communism, sold as compassion.

That one time, that there was a good, moral Democrat?

He was murdered for it.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

That one time, that there was a good, moral Democrat?

He was murdered for it.

Because he was an actual Liberal who understood that being fiscally responsible was part of the balance.

Not the current crop of crazies.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

If you're a member of a declared Terrorist Organization, you are a terrorist. Right?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Welp... These dumbasses possibly just kicked off the "which side has more terrorists war". Everyone get ready for the tit for tat that will take freedom by a thousand cuts.

But the f*ing NRA? Of all groups, they choose possibly the most popular pac?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think california should have some stamps made up(the nra symbol).

That way they could identify members of this organization my marking them. Eventually maybe they could control the actions of this dangerous organization by rounding all those that are marked and put them in some sort of camp.

For the safety of others, of course.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have an old copy of Monopoly. There is a Get Out ofJail Free card or two in there so I should be okay. Besides I know a little Spanish and look a little Asian. It should be enough for a quick bluff check.
edit on 3-9-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I have an old copy of Monopoly. There is a Get Out ofJail Free card or two in there so I should be okay.

That's an old set.

All my sets have a "race card" that you can play.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Bang ! We Are ALL Dead Then ...........Top Of Da World Ma !

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Dam MisterSpock...Dam...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Perhaps the rest of the country should vote to designate the Democratic party as Domestic terrorists.

After all, their leadership currently fits the profile...

We need to rename them too.
Those aren't Democrats

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: xuenchen

THEN WHAT?????

The suspense is killing me.....

Put duh lime in duh coconut an drink em bote togeter

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I am a member of the NRA and now I have to make sure I keep up
with my dues,find my hat and car decals.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Bottom Line < I Love My Country Dearly , but My Ahass Comes First !

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If you're a member of a declared Terrorist Organization, you are a terrorist. Right?

Does that include us deplorable’s? I don’t have a hat for that, but I do have a, “Trump 2020 The No Bull Sh!t Candidate” hat and a NRA hat. Does that make me a double dipper? And my mom thought I would never amount to much....
edit on 3-9-2019 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

This is going to be a very long and tedious sentence, please read very carefully.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Your house, your car, your boat do not wholly belong to you. You must pay a yearly use tax in the form of property taxes or registration fees. Firearms, computers, furniture do belong to you. They are property. Sure, you pay a sales tax at the time of purchase but that is it. Since it is not the job nor position of the police, government nor any other entity to provide for your personal protection of life, liberty or property except under the process of law then it indeed must rest on your shoulders. The Second gives you the means to do so and you will be exonerated if a firearm is properly used in that situation, especially life and liberty of yourself and others.

So yes protecting one’s own hind end does come ahead of the country and especially the delusions from the same group of people that think it is okay to harbor fugitives that broke federal laws. San Fran is a “Sanctuary City” and is quite guilty of aiding and abetting as they are scofflaws.

Want to put the Second to a challenge? Mount up and enforce this one You may turn in the captured mayor and council to either a US Marshal or ICE Agent

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Didn't little ol' Sani-Fran just let an illegal go free after murdering someone because the jury wasn't given the option that he found the gun? Who's the real "DT" here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join