It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

everyone lies, everyone leaves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Lol tried to write this before i lost all i said, probably for the best lmao

i just wish people would stop lying about stuff

and here i am another year another lie and people pretending as usual lol. Nothing new anyways

I just wish people would stop lying or pretending and stop hurting with fake love and stuff.

I wish i would not care but i do and it bothers me so much. Another year another lie hehe, the usual lie about you dad and how you passed, even if i know the truth since time ago. The same fake friends as usual lol

So useless lol, but i hate that i get to love back and then have to forget and move one again

Never stops

Here is a song for you, i always dream about that dumb song about dancing queen and all that lmao. will be 17 this next December and now i feel like who cares anymore, none of that matters now
so ridiculous to dream about that lol, stupid stuff anyways

edit on 29-8-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Love Dolores!

Never forget Valerie's letter:

You are not alone.

edit on 29-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Lives change, people change.
It sucks but its true sadly.
Solidarity Brother.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

and here i am another year another lie and people pretending as usual lol. Nothing new anyways
I just wish people would stop lying or pretending and stop hurting with fake love and stuff.
I wish i would not care but i do and it bothers me so much. Another year another lie hehe, the usual lie about you dad and how you passed, even if i know the truth since time ago. The same fake friends as usual lol
So useless lol, but i hate that i get to love back and then have to forget and move one again
Never stops
Here is a song for you, i always dream about that dumb song about dancing queen and all that lmao. will be 17 this next December and now i feel like who cares anymore, none of that matters now

I feel for you .....so young. You will learn and pick up on who you can trust

and believe in, when you do, hold them close.

Beware of false flags, people who spend love too freely its all glitter, without

trust/truth there can be no love.

Its better to have one true *like
* than hundreds of unconsidered

automatic finger clicks

Stay true to yourself .......Good Luck

PS I don't lie ....... Its a pointless exercise hits you on the behind when you least

expect it!

edit on 29-8-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Lives change, people change.
It sucks but its true sadly.
Solidarity Brother.

always wondered why people keep thinking im a guy lmao, i guess my way of being is why, i just never assumed :/

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Never stops

Beware of false flags, people who spend love too freely its all glitter, without

automatic finger clicks

PS I don't lie ....... Its a pointless exercise hits you on the behind when you least

expect it!

originally posted by: eletheia

Never stops

automatic finger clicks

expect it!

Thank you and i beliebe in your words < 3

There is a lot of past stuff i wish had not happened even here on ats and people who were fake as always but who cares now

Sometimes i really wish i had died in that stupid accident monts ago

and maybe this one song would have been more appropriate
. lmao

It doesnt matter anymore, im so tired of this crap, and people here pretended to be friends but....

нет лол, фото purpose only

lmao!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

These are growing pains... and will benefit you. (They already have actually...)

We live and we learn. Without knowing just how crappy people and circumstances can be, one cannot know better, and one cannot appreciate better and reach for better.

And, hopefully, you will continue to grow -- and have these growing pains -- throughout your life. Because there is always more to learn, and understand, and to appreciate.

Don't let it make you bitter. Let it make you better.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

These are growing pains... and will benefit you. (They already have actually...)

We live and we learn. Without knowing just how crappy people and circumstances can be, one cannot know better, and one cannot appreciate better and reach for better.

And, hopefully, you will continue to grow -- and have these growing pains -- throughout your life. Because there is always more to learn, and understand, and to appreciate.

Don't let it make you bitter. Let it make you better.

Thank you, I'm really so tired i wish i could just sleep away

It's all pain all they every day, i just can't help it i just wish to sleeep away, would be fun to be able to run again lol but its all crap so far, damn lol.

Have you listebed to that song The Rebels from cranberries? so cool and it reminded me so much stuff, so cool

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The post above mine from brodacia is full of wisdom and a great post, I would like to add that one of the only certainties we have in this life is change.

Relationships are tough, there are harsh lessons in understanding how to choose the right people to have in our lives.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The post above mine from brodacia is full of wisdom and a great post, I would like to add that one of the only certainties we have in this life is change.

Relationships are tough, there are harsh lessons in understanding how to choose the right people to have in our lives.

love i never even had a real boyfriend, i am so tired of the pain and not being able to walk anymore and all the crap with surgeries and i cant breath and its all pain man, i wish it was so stupid as a guy or girl lmao :/

i guess i can't explain well 😂

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Open the link and enjoy :

www.google.com...

I live by these 5 simple principles every day of my life here on our planet...

I went through the same kind of # that you went through and then grew up... bigger... stronger...

Lags

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Thank you, I'm really so tired i wish i could just sleep away

I know that feeling! And it's okay. Sleep is good because it lets our minds process what we're going through. Can't sleep our lives away, but there's a time and a place for everything -- including sleep.

I'm also a firm believer in wallowing in our grief and misery. For a while. Not forever of course! But for the same reasons it's so important to celebrate our victories and triumphs. When life sucks, go ahead and face it head on. Rant and rave. Cry and sob. Go quiet and still. Whatever works for that situation and in that moment. Then, once you've expressed and processed the emotions, you can move on to thinking and planning and moving forward.

Now you know what you DON'T want!

I love that you brought up a song. Music can be quite a powerful healer. I'm trying to bring the song up now to listen to it, but damn if my Google isn't broken and refusing to load! But when it does, I'll give it a listen.

For today, just be good to yourself. Feed and nurture your own soul and spirit. Sometimes that's enough to get us past (and through) the rough.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Have you listebed to that song The Rebels from cranberries?

Just had a listen, and it is a powerful song! I understand why it speaks to you. Not exactly of course, but some music is felt more than heard, and this music is one of those.

I'm glad you found it.

Now I'm going to go have a listen to their "Daffodil Lament"...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about this Bonesay... Press any of the members here, and I'm sure a vast majority of us have felt something similar. The only bright side I can offer is the bad ones provide contrast to make the good ones even better.

Also, I haven't seen any updates in a little over a month... Are you starting to bounce back after the accident?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

My bad, my assumption was the problem not your explanation.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

always wondered why people keep thinking im a guy lmao, i guess my way of being is why, i just never assumed :/

I can't speak for irl, but here it's probably in how you type. I can't pinpoint it exactly, but I would've assumed you're a dude as well by how you spoke. Don't let it get to you, I'm a guy but online I'm commonly mistaken for a girl. lol I've been told it's with how I type. I used to help my friend moderate an old web-comic forum and back then I had a lot of female friends who were very into japanese culture, and I talked with them all of the time so I absorbed a lot of their typing habits. lol

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

God.

When I was 17...

I know I would've never listened to an adult when I was that age, but things tend to seem bigger than they are.

I've had a lot of life experiences; good and bad, mostly bad.

I can tell you, things will get better.

My wife doesn't appreciate my dark outlook and thinks it morbid but my mantra is, "Nobody was shooting at me today."

It gets me through the not so good parts of life. Sadly, it also makes me miss when people were shooting at me...

Hope this all works out for you! There is always someone to talk to; online or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I sent you a message in your mail on here. Hang in there.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

you'll get new friends when you go to college

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

I can't speak for irl, but here it's probably in how you type. I can't pinpoint it exactly, but I would've assumed you're a dude as well by how you spoke. Don't let it get to you, I'm a guy but online I'm commonly mistaken for a girl. lol I've been told it's with how I type. I used to help my friend moderate an old web-comic forum and back then I had a lot of female friends who were very into japanese culture, and I talked with them all of the time so I absorbed a lot of their typing habits. lol

lol yeah, i guess how i write because i learned English from my grandfather and hr was like very direct and like angry sometimes and i guess i learned his style so much i write just like he did lmao

i always get confused for a boy when i write over and over and over and over... 😂

top topics

<<   2 >>

join