It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Coincidence?

Today is Aug 28th = 240th day of the year...

Using the latest decode method;

The Reverse Year date = 365 - 240 = 125 = May 5th = 5/5= 5 by 5 = Eyes On

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Surveyor7

So far...I haven't found any direct link. Only through the Bronfmans. Here's a list of 90 NXIVM affiliated companies. I was going to see if any of them are tied to any of Epstein's corps. But it's really tedious and time consuming
artvoice.com... HSpBob4xPqRb1vXFTOk7BJmd17qnYrbuohGaFOjOg

ETA by Epstein's 'corps', I mean 'corporations ' not his corpse...lol

edit on 28-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm going with your theory. This group of 'elites' is an organized crime syndicate. They're not going to allow just any math geek access to their books. It was set up but by whom and how? Where did it all begin...I wonder if Ghislaine's involvement has anything to do with avenging her father's death

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
Hannity radio...IG Report on former FBI director James Comey, will drop tomorrow Thursday August 29th. We'll see if he is right this time, lol.

I don't have much faith in Hannity.

Everyone has been wrong about the timing of everything... even Q. But the predicted content is usually accurate.

Comey report soon: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Portrait of lawyer Roy Cohn at home, posing with stuffed toy frogs and holding a photo of him and Donald Trump. Cohn is counselor and advisor to New Jersey Generals owner and real estate businessman Donald Trump. NYC 2/2/1984.

Cohn preceeded Epstein.

Robert Trump, Fred Trump, Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Elizabeth Trump, Mary Anne Trump and Roy Cohn attend 38th Annual Horatio Alger Awards Dinner on May 10, 1985 at the Waldorf Hotel in New York City.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Synchronicity between Storm Dorian and the UK's proroguing of parliament:

The Dorians were:

one of the four major ethnic groups among which the Hellenes (or Greeks) of Classical Greece considered themselves divided (along with the Aeolians, Achaeans, and Ionians). They are almost always referred to as just "the Dorians", as they are called in the earliest literary mention of them in the Odyssey, where they already can be found inhabiting the island of Crete

The Dorians seem to have offered the central mainland cultus for Helios. The scattering of cults of the sun god in Sicyon, Argos, Ermioni, Epidaurus and Laconia, and his holy livestock flocks at Taenarum, seem to suggest that the deity was considerably important in Dorian religion, compared to other parts of ancient Greece. Additionally, it may have been the Dorians to import his worship to Rhodes.

Only a few fragments of Tyrtaeus' five books of martial verse survive. His is the earliest mention of the three Dorian tribes: Pamphyli, Hylleis, Dymanes. He also says:

"For Cronus' Son Himself, Zeus the husband of fair-crowned Hera, hath given this city to the children of Heracles, with whom we came into the wide isle of Pelops from windy Erineus."

Erineus was a village of Doris. He helped to establish the Spartan constitution, giving the kings and elders, among other powers, the power to dismiss the assembly. He established a rigorous military training program for the young including songs and poems he wrote himself, such as the "Embateria or Songs of the Battle-Charge which are also called Enoplia or Songs-under-Arms." These were chants used to establish the timing of standard drills under arms. He stressed patriotism

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: imthegoat

I've managed to download fro ORRED's link, thanks for the help though.

Interestingly uploading the video into "4K downloader" takes resolution up to 720p and increases file from 7MB to 191MB.

[...]

Coums the "witch" photo be Saint Basil's Cathedral? wiki with picture
edit on Wed Aug 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Portrait of lawyer Roy Cohn at home, posing with stuffed toy frogs and holding a photo of him and Donald Trump. Cohn is counselor and advisor to New Jersey Generals owner and real estate businessman Donald Trump. NYC 2/2/1984.

Cohn preceeded Epstein.

[...]

Seems like the Trump connections keep getting deeper.
edit on Wed Aug 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Interesting Q post links to this POTUS tweet today:

Would be very hard for Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of Britain’s Labour Party, to seek a no-confidence vote against New Prime Minister Boris Johnson, especially in light of the fact that Boris is exactly what the U.K. has been looking for, & will prove to be β€œa great one!” Love U.K.

9:36 AM - 28 Aug 2019

1) Tweet2Post method using timestamp of 09:36 gives Q936:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4d8e72 No.618129 πŸ“
Mar 10 2018 18:07:05 (EST)

The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to β€œNew”].
Sum of All Fears.
NK.
POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.

Q

2) +1200/+2400 rule gives Q3336:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c476fb No.6571844 πŸ“
May 23 2019 20:29:33 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...πŸ“
PANIC IN [DC].
Q

3) CAPS Only simple gematria gives:

WJCBLPNPMBJBUKLUK = 199

Q199:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: YzNom6b4 No.150517837 πŸ“
Nov 22 2017 17:07:59 (EST)
U1 - CA - EU - ASIA - IRAN/NK
Where did it end up?
What was the purpose?
Who was suppose to win the election of 2016?
Why was the Iran deal kept from Congress and placed at the highest level of classification?
Meaning, a United States Senator could NOT review the deal but other foreign powers could.
How much money was hand delivered by plane(s)?
Why in cash?
Where did the plane(s) actually land?
What was the cover?
Who paid for BO to attend Harvard?
Why would this occur pre-political days?
Who was the biggest contributor to the CF?
The graphic is the key.
Why does the MSM push conspiracy w/o investigation?
Who controls the MSM?
What does the word 'conspiracy' mean to you?
Has the word 'conspiracy' been branded to mean something shameful in today's society?
The world cannot handle the truth.
This pill cannot be swallowed by most.
Risk in painting this picture.
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
Q

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Remember this case?

Aug 28, 2003: In "one of the most complicated and bizarre crimes in the annals of the FBI", Brian Wells dies after becoming involved in a complex plot involving a bank robbery, a scavenger hunt, and a homemade explosive device.

New details revealed in 'pizza collar bomb' heist

edit on 28-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I'm giving Trump the benefit of the doubt but if he goes down, he goes down

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yep. Wait until my next post later on. Any wealthy real estate person who plays this game in NYC either must be dirty or at least has to learn how to play along with some of the scum.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Bite your tongue! Joe Biden says the first thing he will do after being sworn-in is raise taxes and get rid of the Trump tax cut.

edit on 8/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thanks ITG, it certainly looks like Saint Basil's cathedral... the unusual doorway matches!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, looks like the url for that link is wrong?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I expect Biden to go down, too. Harshly lol

I'm very much leaning toward seeing DJT do the right thing. If I didn't have any faith in him or Q, I prob wouldn't be posting in this thread. However, I'm not attached to any of the players in this game. I'm only attached to the outcome πŸ‘Œ

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

there's no link at all

here's a DDG, take your pick

link

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Interesting coinkidinky when the next Q post arrives...

The next post will be Q3571.

3571 is the 500th PRIME number!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Breaking: Kirsten Gillibrand just dropped out of the 2020 race.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Doh. Fixed link above post.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join