It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Its certainly interesting, how in a Galaxy, far far away, everybody seems to be turning black...

Eh?

Even the Storm troopers turned black......considering they are all suppose to be clones of a........NZ Maori

Except the Empire stoped using clones so the Storm Troopers in the OT for the most part are not clones.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
looks awesome
but what do I know, I think Rogue One is one of the best star wars films
it appears I will be giving disney some more of my money

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It does look pretty good. Let's hope, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Disney + launched about 1.25 hours ago. When it launched I took a couple of minutes to install the Disney + app on my Xbox One X and jumped straight into the first episode of The Mandalorian as soon as the app was installed and my login was input.

My initial thoughts:

1) In 4K / HDR the visuals of this show are incredible.
2) It's essentially a pilot episode so there's a fair bit of world building going on that isn't particularly exciting.
3) The final 1-2 minutes of the episode made it worth it. There's a twist that any Star Wars fan will completely mark out for.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It launched when I was still at work. waited till I got home and got it on the tv instead of watching on phone at work.

I have to say I like. I already like it more than the disney wars films. Let's hope it stays that way.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just signed up and the first thing I watched was The Mandalorian. I liked it. It was good/decent. Didn't realize Nick Nolte was in it until I saw the credits. The droid bounty hunter was cool.
And that ending was something else.
edit on 11/12/2019 by Blueracer because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Reviews are meh, glad I didn't waste my money on Disney.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Really? I have seen mostly good reviews. And they have a free 7 day trial so it wouldn't cost you money.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

The two I read were both 2 1/2 stars which is great for a free week but not enough to get me to pay for more.

Unless they do the WoMandalorian and she's hot.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not what I have seen:

94%

C+

2 out of 5

B-

So the reviews are all over but mostly positive. Most user comments, where shown, at those sites are mostly positive. Just shows someone might want to watch it themselves instead of just blowing it off based on what others have to say about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Watched it last night, wouldn't say its awesome so far but it was good. Its kind of a western in space vibe and not corny like the original BSG was. I think it has some good potential which I think is saying a lot after the recent mess of SJW/LGBTQ BS in the last few Star Wars movies.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I'm still gonna pass, unless the reviews were ridiculous I wasn't springing for more pay TV.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Episode 2 is out now. I liked it. Got a kick out of the baby and the jawas.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm enjoying it so far through episodes 1-2 , had just enough action and call back to the original 3 to keep me interested so that I want to see what happens next. It doesn't blow your socks off but has good production and CGI and decent casting

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Aside from the second episode being way too short ( something I hope was just a one off given that we got two episodes in just a few days due to the launch ) - I've really enjoyed the show so far.

The worst part of it, for me, is that I'm conscientious and don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't watched yet - but the urge to open Twitter to all caps type "BABY *********** IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!" is intense.

It's making me grumpy. Then again I'm a middle aged man and the list of things that make me grumpy is essentially all inclusive and universal anyway.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Aside from the second episode being way too short ( something I hope was just a one off given that we got two episodes in just a few days due to the launch ) - I've really enjoyed the show so far.

The worst part of it, for me, is that I'm conscientious and don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't watched yet - but the urge to open Twitter to all caps type "BABY *********** IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!" is intense.

It's making me grumpy. Then again I'm a middle aged man and the list of things that make me grumpy is essentially all inclusive and universal anyway.

LOL certainly was a nice little twist and a hook, cause now I got questions like loads of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Episode 4 is out. I liked it better than the last episode. Dug the Walker.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ming Na Wen went out pretty quick. Figured she would have been around longer. A lot of big names only appearing for an episode or two. Will they be back?

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Is The Mandalorian the 2019 version of Xenia Worrier Princess?

I must admit its not that bad after get into it.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Yeah it's been good/decent. One more episode to go this season.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join