It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Google Stop Hijacking People With Dos Attack Ransomware

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Now and again , logging into this site , google /oneall starts telling me ,

" this device is not recognised , for your security , verify it's you "

and then they tell me they know my phone number and to

"get a verification code " sent to your phone , and that "standard rates apply " .

If I try and ignore that message , and log in again some other time , sometimes I can .

If I scrub that attempt and load the page again , google/oneall starts telling me

"your activity is unusual , for your security , verify it's you " .

Even if I have used youtube to sucessfully log into google /oneall , I come to this site and get that message .

Now if this is a sign i may have been hacked and google s trying to help , let me know and ignore this next part .

Hey google , take a good look at yourself
''
Your 'devices are not recognised as safe or secure , by anyone and you're forcing people into holes trying make them use your accounts ,
trying to recognise their devices by collecting peoples phone number ids and threatening them with denial of service unless they comply by compromising their own security and having to pay to do so .

Your activity is unusual google , what were you doing mindwashing people to vote Clinton in 2016 ? We've verified it's you doing that .

That unusual activity , and these dos attacks holding peoples data to ransom , putting locks on accounts for your own dodgy reasons .

WHY do you think anyone needs to verify to you it's themselves google ? WHY do you think it's ok use the excuse of not recognising a machine - so you can gather confirmatory data on people ?

What do you need people's phone numbers for ? And you want to charge them to let you know it's true ?!> No google . Recognise all YOUR unusual activities google and that users have their own systems for their own security - they dont need you doing it for them google , but you're forcing them into it . By deception .
On what day ever are we supposed to think that you doing all this is ok google ? There's vulnerable and gullible people out there and you're just taking advantage .

Rant over / there goes my social credit score into minus numbers , oh dear do i give any monkeys ? No

So i stick the tv on today and up comes this advert for "google" with this tune

with the lyric , " i threw your # into a bag and pushed it down the stairs " and its a continuance of whats going on goggle , why with your unusual activities . ?
If you didn't pull that kind of # no one would be complaining . ?

What's up with google /onall

edit on 25-8-2019 by DoctorBluechip because: Took out awful language

edit on 25-8-2019 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Funny, I don't get that sort of behavior at all from Google. But you do. What does that tell you? Maybe Google knows more about you than you do. Maybe your system is the one that is at fault. Ya think?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Interesting that you're not denying that this behaviour is 'hijacking with dos attack ransomware' , as I'm sure you would if you could Schuyler .

Also , I think google knows more about you than me , and that'd explain the difference . There's reasons for that , not nefarious ones either . My system flags desperate behaviours - such as outlined here - so it's working ok thanks .
If there's a hacker involved I suggest they're going to clear off shortly .

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

This is on your end. Google isn't doing what you claim.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

When that happens just close your browser (use task master if you need to), run your sweeper (I use CCleaner) and go back to what you were doing. I've only had that pop up when I've been on some sketchy websites but never here. It may SAY that it's Google but pretty sure it's not.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

Interesting that you're not denying that this behaviour is 'hijacking with dos attack ransomware' , as I'm sure you would if you could Schuyler .

No, but I am suggesting it's your fault and not Google's.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I'm open to what you're saying that it may not be google / oneall blocking login to ats , but

My fault - how ?

If someone has hacked oneall / google / gmail / my device to try and get my phone number , that's a problem .

I didn't create it . I have two gmail and ats a/c s it's happened on both . It threatens complete loss of control of these a/cs if it starts happening persistently . Any other suggestions what to do when sweeper won't clear it please ?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GooglyEyes

Pretty sure some of these posters have no clue of what they are talking about. Probably never switch between devices or log out or use a different ip.

You're right. I retired after 25 years in IT responsible for a nine site fiber-connected WAN and 500 computers with 11 Class C networks. I had a web site up when there were less than a thousand in the entire world. Obviously I have no experience. I defer to your vast experience.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I missed that and then it was removed . Any suggestions from staff , other than scrubbing the last post ?

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Pretty sure some of these posters have no clue of what they are talking about. Probably never switch between devices or log out or use a different ip.

You're right. I retired after 25 years in IT responsible for a nine site fiber-connected WAN and 500 computers with 11 Class C networks. I had a web site up when there were less than a thousand in the entire world. Obviously I have no experience. I defer to your vast experience.

Ok so what's to be done about this problem . By the way it's come back after several weeks of not doing it .

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Ok so what's to be done about this problem . By the way it's come back after several weeks of not doing it .

Perhaps the first step is to treat someone trying to help you with more respect. I would be disinclined to assist someone who acted as you.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
All I can say is I am glad I joined ATS before you were forced to join with a social media account.

If that was a requirement now I would not join.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
All I can say is I am glad I joined ATS before you were forced to join with a social media account.

If that was a requirement now I would not join.

Same.

I don’t have any social media accounts and don’t want any either.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Given recent whistleblowers, congressional revelations, it does not seems that far fetched.

Google is not getting best behavior sticker from my side these days.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ok , so now the only two posts by one user GooglyEyes have been removed , and that user is now banned . His/her first post which was seen was absolutely on topic , saying it's definitely google doing that . No rules were broken .
There have been no replies from Schuyler or staff for half an hour , and on this thread it's now looking like there's some kind of psy-op playing out .

Unless there's another post in the meantime ,

everyone just have a drink and relax , it's not an issue , there's bigger fish to fry , some other time

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Perhaps the first step is to treat someone trying to help you with more respect. I would be disinclined to assist someone who acted as you.

I did say please and I would like Schuyler to try and help me out . See above . I can't see how simply telling me it's my fault is actually help with the issue .

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You behaved well.

A classic... some like to educate, some like to punish.

A few like to debate.. even less like to listen.

A rare one tries to understand and work with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'll take a stab at this. I use 5 devices over wired, wifi and 4g. There are times if I'm using 4g from out of my area where I will get messages like this. Most times, closing tab, restarting the browser fixes the problem. But there are many situations that can trigger what you experience. Say someone does something dodgy from the area where you happen to log on from that will trigger the "uh-oh" response.

You will note that if there are multiple towers around you, you can be skipping around between towers, I see this all the time. It could be that you switch towers in middle of doing whatever it is that triggers the "uh-oh" response.

I would suggest using an app "network cell info lite" which I use whenever I have certain issues.

There is another forum that blocks my carrier but if I use the hotspot and another device using the VERY SAME device, over the blocked carrier, that is not blocked.

The point is that there are so many variables between devices that literally anything you're doing can trigger this. Like the ad over my reply so that I can't see what I'm typing.

edit on 25-8-2019 by billxam because: added thought

top topics

<<   2 >>

join