It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It they someone is back Mysterious Oregon cattle killings, mutilations alarm ranchers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It appears that the Skinwalker Ranch is getting less weird these days. Still a shady place that has gotten a lot of attention recently. It is doing better from what I can gather as things can be done.

I am not sure how the reporting of anomalous events is going through the system. Has been a big culture of ridicule and don't talk about it. The Air Force has recently expanded it's policy with pilots reporting anomalous events. If you are a land owner and not getting much love from your local police, send the Air Force a report with what details you have. They might not be able to do much at the time, but they have got the technology and procedures to look at it and try and work something out.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I used to live on a farm that raised Hereford bulls, and I can tell 'ya, the burliest of the burliest wouldn't stand a chance at dropping one of those beasts, a blood test seems like a good idea.

Interesting that this has started up again, I'll be watching and listening with interest, s+f 👍

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If you want a good, recent book on the subject - check out Circle of Deceit. It's about the mutilations going on in Ireland. Some really good testimonies within. Certainly convinced me something is going on.

www.amazon.co.uk...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join