It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Secures Gaza 'Encouraging Voluntary Emigration' of residual Palestinians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Long time ago you had Israel and Judah = wrong

Bunch of people moved back and forth = wrong

Jewish got their land back = wrong

People living in that area recognised themselfs as Palestinians = wrong

I am used to getting stuff wrong but this is all wrong?

Wow..now I really know I have to read up on this topic. Will get back to you in a couple of months or so...

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Long time ago you had Israel and Judah = wrong

Bunch of people moved back and forth = wrong

Jewish got their land back = wrong

People living in that area recognised themselfs as Palestinians = wrong

I am used to getting stuff wrong but this is all wrong?

Wow..now I really know I have to read up on this topic. Will get back to you in a couple of months or so...

Peace

Did I not say most ?

The way I understand it (which could be totally wrong) the jewish people got their land back but they could have been a little more considerate to people already living there

This one line negated most all

edit on 8/21/19 by Gothmog because: to clarify

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

You did...

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Historically the area was known as Jerusalem there was no Israel until 1918.
edit on 21-8-2019 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I'm really not educated on the whole issue but it seems if though people are saying that because the people living in that particular part of the world failed to call it a state they now have no right to be there..

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The US only had 13 states, doesn't stop the horrors of your nation's expansionism.

At the end of the day the region was divided by people who didn't even live there and today we see expansionist desires being enacted and have since the founding of Israel.

Then again Palestine could be an official nation if it was to be recognised internationally, I wonder why it isn't...?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: letni

The way things are going over there Israel is going to be in Putin's hands pretty soon, you can forget Palestinians, Jews, Christians, Israel whatever you want to name it, at some point it's gonna be a Russian state. Putin deviously planted a million Russians there a decade or so ago now these up for it individuals have taken over the state especially the business world, Putin's mafia run the place behind the lines. Give it another decade or so and his plants will be in total control

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Because it never was.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Really? Invoking Epstein?

None of that changes the fact that no Palestine ever existed.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Wait...no...I got this!!

You may deny palestina as a state but how one indentifies him/herself is not up to you.

Did I get that one right?

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It's not my denial. It's a fact.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

If Palestinians wanted a country they could have had one. They wanted war with Israel more than they wanted a peaceful country. Palestine does not exist, it was never a country. It was gifted to them, still wasn't enough because Israel was going to exist.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I think it's more that day 1 they started a war, and have continued waging it until today. They had a chance at having their own country and refused to exist peacefully with Israel. They elected terrorists to lead them in their war even.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yeah...still reading up on it but also painting my house atm so it's a bit of a slow process.

You are talking about Hezbollah (spelling?) I presume and I have to agree it's a big mess but before even before 1917 (or when did the jewish people get land)...who was walking the land so to say from the time of Alexander the Great till now?

Are the Jewish people the same as hebrews? Etc etc....trying to understand the topic a bit better so that will take some time.

And I also just started reading War and Peace so I got a full agenda...but thanks you for the eloquent answer

Peace
edit on 21-8-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

None of that changes the fact that no Palestine ever existed.

Palestine did exist though, it was the name of the country before it became Israel.
It was never considered a state because it didn’t have autonomous control being a part of the Ottoman Empire.

So Palestine did exist and it even states in the Balfour declaration that Jews will be given a home “within Palestine”

So stop trying to hoodwink people by twisting things and posting made up fantasy map. What happened to deny ignorance?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

There was nothing eloquent about occams answer just one sided pro Zionist bs. I suggest if you want to know the historical facts don’t expect to find them from posters on here, instead go look them up and find out for yourself. History is very interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The reason I invoked Epstein is because he was a pro Israel Zionist with links to Mossad. He was caught entrapping and likely blackmailing people with power and influence in the west. Probably under the orders of Mossad to promote the interests of Israel. That I’ll admit is my speculation and I’ll not claim it as a fact like you did with your bs about Palestine never existing.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

voluntary emigration” of Palestinians from Gaza.

Isn't that what Nazi Germany offered the Jews before the war ?

Israel should be ashamed.
edit on 21-8-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It was eloquent in the way that it wasn't a smartass one-line reply...

I've always been on the fench about this whole issue. On the one hand I've always found it a bit weird how a people like the jews aren't more considerate about human rights, seeing where they came from...

I got eyes and it always struck me as a pretty unfair fight.

On the other hand you have a group like hezbolla using practically terrorist methods for fighting back.

My instinct would say that I would probably do the same if somebody walked into town and started acting lime it was theirs but it can't be that simple so I owe it to myself to finally try to understand this situation and read up on it because I lack a lot of knowledge on this particular subject.

I also thank you very much for the friendly answer and advise...

Peace
edit on 21-8-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

“voluntary emigration” of Palestinians from Gaza.

Isn't that what Nazi Germany offered the Jews before the war ?

Israel should be ashamed.

The Palestinians are semitic people, what the Israeli government's doing is in itself anti-semitic, irony.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join