It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds Fast Food Ranked #1 in USA by Seagulls!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well thats my opine and yes this is a somewhat satire of a thread as its a slow major news day! I mean even the Trumpster loves McDonald's. So did Bill Clinton and look at him today! Well I have never been to a Chick-fil-A. I mean when they employ three kids with aircraft style flashlight batons in the parking lot just to direct traffic from open to close hours on a weekend that's just too way over the top for me.

Thought I would just toss this out because MSN loves to trash McDonald's and just ranked them the #1 worst of all fast food franchises in the USA. They hid or pulled the story from last week but it was out there. I only eat at McDonald's once a month but I do enjoy their food now and then. My wife wont touch it. Actually I drank their coffee every work day for over 20 years. I drank a coffee with 1/2 of a small creamer and NO sugar. Also no other food, just the coffee. I will never forget the "winged" crowd at 7:30AM daily near the Dumpster in the parking lot at the McDonald's located near the Ontario Street, New York State entrance ramp. It was packed with hundreds of Seagulls. I believe they craved the french fries. Actually worse than a day at the beach and the Niagara river was only 300 yards away.

So here's a couple of links that I believe support my opine that the favorite fast food of Sea Gulls in the USA is McDonalds:

Now that's America.

Why do SeaGulls hang out in Parking Lots

official signs that McDonald's may be bringing the cult favorite nationwide.

Why are seagulls always at McDonald’s?

Your Leftover Junk Food Is Making Seagulls Dangerously Obese
edit on 19-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Couple thousand alka-seltzers should fix the problem eh?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nah, just ingest and wait for their secret weight loss formula to kick in the following morning. Kind of like the the Jamaican cha cha cha.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I like in and out burger, I don't drive through though, as the cars line up for a block. I just go in and it takes five minutes. I havnt been to a McDonalds in years. I see it as non food and way worse then junk food

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
When I pass by McDonald's there is always a line at the drive thru. Amazing. Despite easy access to nutrition info, info on the unhealthiness of fast food no. There is still lines for it. The President even serves it to college champs sports teams.

I don't know if Trump is being serious or he does it to bait networks to make fun of the hand that feeds them. Go right ahead. Make fun of that crap food. Their ads keep your lights on and and pay your salaries. It would also piss off most of the country so their ratings start tanking. I don't recall any news anchor bashing a fast food joint and especially not McDonald's. Really shows who's your daddy sorta thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just one of their “meals” has more calories in it then I allow myself for an entire day. Their “food” isn’t food at all, but a manufactured product. I haven’t eaten at a McDonalds in years.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I did not eat at a McDonalds for over 30 years. Some because it was crap compared to other burger joints where I lived but mostly just because they were a globe spanning processing plant of pablum type food for the masses. I have been there off and on in the last ten years due to pressure by grand children who have been indoctrinated by the advertising.

I raised my kids without McDonalds. That ole song they used? Sing with me folks,, "At McDonalds la la la, we do it alllll for you u u'' What a pile of crap. I would catch my kids mindlessly singing that ditty and stop them saying, that's a lie, At McDonalds, they do it all for themselves. I would let my kids sing anything they wanted but I would not let them sing commercial jingles.

As for the seagulls, well I have a contender for that prize. As a teenager in the 60s I worked part time at a two screen drive in theater. Sometimes we were still there the next morning after a night long poker game and those two parking lots were a sea of gulls munching down on left over canteen foods. We would take the left over donuts, now almost brick like and use them as cannon balls firing them into the crowds with large rubber strips left over from something, I can't remember where we got those slings.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with your basic McDonald's hamburger or cheeseburger. The problem is when you get the Big Mac, fries, and coke. Bad juju for sure and that's where the calories are. When I'm on the road a couple of regular hamburgers and a McDonald's coffee keep me going all day long. It's a known quantity with known ingredients that never change. Deviations are not allowed.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

My dogs wont touch a mcdonalds burger. Was when I noticed that I quit eating there. About 6 years now.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

My dogs wont touch a mcdonalds burger. Was when I noticed that I quit eating there. About 6 years now.

My dog loved McDonalds. I'd get three regular hamburgers: Two for me and one for him. We'd bring them home and I fed him the burger a piece at a time. I didn't want him gobbling it all down. He was happy. I was happy. We were all happy. We didn't do it often, but it was a real treat when we did.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WaterglassAround here, the seagulls have much better selection than McDs. They hang around a lot at the lakeshore where people go eat their lunches at lunchtime. Seagulls go after the black garbage bags, crows do not attack black garbage bags nearly as much. Put out a white garbage bag and the crows have a feast, tearing it all to shreds.

We have more crows here at our house, the seagulls like Marquette, the whites rule there. It is strange, because the seagulls eat where the more liberal people preside. There is also more people who eat more natural foods in Marquette, throwing out better and healthier garbage. The Crows hang out with us country and small town yoopers, they like our company better..

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Happy meals make me sad.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Perhaps time to rework Richard Bach's Jonathan Livingston Seagull (1970).

In this version Jonathan never learns to fly, because he gets too fat.

But he realizes it was actually much better than his seagull ancestors, who had to brave "air-jaws", wild cats and coastal hunter-gatherers.

He would like to come back to the parking lot of the McDonald's again in his next incarnation, and his self-satisfaction leads to a karmic loop, in which, eventually universes are destroyed and re-created until he can once again return as seagull at the McDonald's.

I enjoyed that life so much - I see no reason to move on.

By the way, can one make "foie gras" from seagull livers?
This seems like the perfect way to fatten up the "golden goose" without putting them in cages and shoving pipes down their gullets.
Get the birds to fatten themselves by choice.
Who can complain about that?
Woke fat acceptance for all species these day - or not?
edit on 19-8-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I hate seagulls they’re thieving flying rats. I guess after McDonald’s french fries their second favorite food is whatever is in my bait bucket .
edit on 19-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
They have started eating pigeons and stealing dogs here in the UK.

Be afraid.

Seagull takes dog.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Mickey D's is ok once in a great while, but if I have to rank my favorite junk fast food places, it's Taco Bell (I'm a sucker for a chalupa) followed very closely by Sonic (jalapeno cheeseburger) then Checkers (the fries, the FRIES!)

McDonalds would rank 4th for me, and I wouldn't even consider Burger King -- every single time I've eaten it, I've ended up with the runs. So has hubby and our younger kid. Older one has a digestive tract of iron, nothing bugs that kid. She's the only one that can eat BK and not pay for it on the porcelain throne.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
LOL! Seagulls aren't picky, they'll attack you for anything they think is food. One tried to attack me for my soft drink once and I know of one swooping in and stealing a cigar right out of someone's mouth while they were trying to smoke it.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
No It's true, I've seen it with my own eyes! we were eating outside between a BK and a McDonalds and the gull's preferred our McDon's fries over BK's, Wife and I were bring swarmed and the guy with the BK was laughing at us, but he got pooped on

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've eaten a seagull that was better than a Mickey D's burger.
It tasted like sea salt and burned plastic.
The burger not the bird.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This was a creative and funny thread thanks for posting it like that lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join