It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMPLETE Record On AATIP UFO Videos Released BY FOIA On August 16

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Lastly... am I the only one who has noticed.. in the UFO community a strong shift in the past few years... of believing UFOs are interdimensional instead of interstellar?

Over the past couple decades or so our fancy satellites have given us a lot more information about space and just how big and dangerous and generally toxic it is. Particularly just how big it is. Unless we believe the aliens have some kind of incredible magic technology that allows them to move between stars at multiple times the speed of light, the chance of them making it to this insanely tiny hunk of rock of ours which sits on the outskirts of some dull average galaxy out of billions is extremely low to the point of being impossible. Not that it couldn't happen, but...

So we have to look closer to home.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What level of comprehension do you need explained to you? What is a senior level position inside of any organization or company? Maybe a Director level position? I.E. "Senior Level"

What exactly do you think these e-mails are regarding? Glassel specifically references his request is with regards to AATIP videos. Why would Zondo appear in a FOIA request specific to AATIP if Zondo wasn't in fact part of AATIP?

Like I said in a previous post in one of your TL;DR threads. You should also call up Harry Reid and call him a liar for making the statement that Zondo was running the AATIP program. It's on video so you maybe you can claim it's a deep fake to help support your wild goose chase that Zondo never worked for AATIP.

How do you even know Zondo is a real person? Have you ever met him?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
a reply to: mirageman
Like I said in a previous post in one of your TL;DR threads.

In mirageman's case, that acronym reads: "Thoroughly Legitimate; Deeply Researched"

ATS has a long history of impeccably researched and presented threads that present a case or mystery in a way that tantalises and provokes deep interest from a distinct point of view with long, hard work injected into them. The more thoroughly researched the better, and mirageman is one of those at the forefront of this grand tradition.

You're entitled to your opinion (as MM himself would diplomatically say), but it's an utterly WRONG one in my opinion.

If others want to star this post in agreement, I only wish I could donate them to MM himself.

edit on 19-8-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Yes, there are some who fit that mold but not Mirage Men. I appreciate objective research. Not condescending emotional opinions. It's irrelevant how much time, effort, and energy goes into something if it's full of unsubstantiated opinion or outright disinfo. I've pointed that out quite a few times in his posts.

I don't care about someone having an opinion. I'm all for it. I do care when people seem to think their unsubstantiated opinions are the absolute answer and especially when no evidence can be given to substantiate it.

edit on 19-8-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

I was asking for definitive proof of something that should have been clear and transparent in Dec 2017 not deep into 2019.

Something TTSA should have cleared up and made public way back in late 2017. Any bonafide company making such claims would not be waiting for other people to raise FOIA requests and then only reply to George Knapp concerning such releases. These questions should have been answered and the documentation produced up front and made public the day the NYT and Politico articles went live. TTSA's refusal to answer to the public, unless via controlled elements of the media, throws doubt over exactly what this company really represents and seeks to achieve. All these issues should have been resolved long ago.

The released documents don't even mention AATIP. Elizondo claims AATIP was an offshoot of AAWSAP but told people AATIP began in 2007 (a year before the AAWSAP contract was even put out for tender).

The DD1910 document wasn't even signed off with an authorised signature. Which could be a mistake. Seems like a bad one though. Another factor lurking in the background is Hal Puthoff and his associations with the SERPO hoax, and $cientology.

Why has TTSA been so opaque from day one and only reacted when damage limitation is required?

Why hasn't the Pentagon been forthcoming with FOI on this topic and sat on information for months?

It has had me wondering for a while.

This whole TTSA 'thing' has splintered ufology more than ever before. Could that be by design? Perhaps to get people to waste time and energy debating the minutiae. Issues that could easily have been resolved had TTSA and the Pentagon been a lot more willing to clarify the details with more haste.

edit on 19/8/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: KansasGirl

It's about covering up governments' technology, etc. It's not about aliens.

Where's the evidence to support this?

I'll answer your question after you answer all of Mirageman's questions.

By the way: you seem incredibly young- I'll use that word because "immature" might be considered to be insulting. But you seem incredibly young, because you seem to think that if someone does not agree with something, or even simply asks questions, that they are "haters." Hopefully it's a phase which you will outgrow, because its a very limiting way to be.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I can see cave man remains, a blue whale skeleton, hundreds of dinosaur species, and mummified remains of those who built the pyramids.

No saucers.
No ET remains/skeletons

I’m supposed to believe that an ET species navigated deep space and then crashed on Earth? The one non hostile planet in the solar system. Humans have no less than a couple thousand airplanes flying at any given moment with minimal crashes with tech that has never got man past 250,000 miles from home. ET makes it here and can’t nail the landing. The one with 6+ billion humans and even more animal/plants/insects. These ET clowns make it to the Vegas of planets and they crashed into the Bellagio fountain? Oh, on top of that, the ONLY ones with the evidence is the US GOV?

OR, they landed and are engaged in working with the US GOV. That’s even more depressing. If after 24 hours ET hasn’t figured out the corrupt Govt; they are either equally corrupt or we lucked out to get the Lenny & Squiggy of the ET community.

Yeah. This is why the narrative is shifting from ET (deep space) to ET (other dimensions). The science has to be muddy to conceal the feasibility.

Sure, we may get visited by ET at some point but there’s no proof it’s happened already. I’d welcome it.
edit on 19-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Let us stay focused and united.

The Social and Political Impact of To The Stars Academy

Something is changing.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You prove my point on why I challenge posters like Mirage Men. I don't expect you to go back through the multitude of posts he and I have exchanged in the past but it boils down to this.

If you are going to make an absolute claim then you should validate it. An absolute claim means there is no other answer other than the one being made.

For example. You cannot prove your claim. Period. I know you cannot prove it because there is no evidence to support your claim. You cannot even point to any circumstantial evidence to support your claim that "It's about covering up governments' technology, etc."

Mirage Men makes a lot of unsubstantiated claims (like you) based on emotion and he makes a lot of inaccurate claims. I've called him out on those specific claims.

You need to go back and re-read if you want to challenge me. It's pretty clear MM is deflecting away from the fact I called him out on his continued false claims Zondo never worked for AATIP. Instead, he continues to deflect into tangents. He was proven wrong and I called him out on it. Not just in this thread but in others past.

My use of "TTSA Fanboy Haters Club" is meant in the same spirit as when Mirage Men makes his condescending comments to other posters with differing opinions. You have the same condescending tone in your claim. I find it ironic how people who perceive themselves as morally and intellectually superior to others are the ones who make comments like yours. For the record you're one of the posters who literally never adds any additional value to any thread I've ever seen you post in. Since you and I are keeping it real let's be honest. You do nothing but parrot what others say each and every time.

Maybe your ego and his ego are so big you find it impossible to acknowledge when you get something wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
Let us stay focused and united.

The Social and Political Impact of To The Stars Academy

Something is changing.

Of all the companies they could team with, why this one? Here's an excerpt from the link...

solutions for interactive imaging technology and immersive experience environments.

If you look at TruClear Global's website, they look like they specialize in helping organizations with their marketing efforts using razzle dazzle imaging to woo people.

Based on the information I pulled from the link, it appears more to me that they have a better chance of creating some kind of virtual reality experience than coming up with any kind of technology that's going to help TTSA capture images for observation.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Actually I wanted to point to the video above the TruClear announcement.

But as you have mentioned it: Was wondering, too :-)

In the best case it is about know-how for producing layered metamaterials:

Coatings
Our proprietary range of Nano-Optical coatings creates a new marketing reality by making any surface an HD storytelling opportunity, with zero impact on the environment. These films offer unlimited format flexibility by incorporating amplifying and filtering approaches to fight ambient light. We also enable touch capabilities for guided interactions.

In the worst case: Nifty websites and because they are buddies.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

In the best case it is about know-how for producing layered metamaterials:

If only they would have elaborated on that within the text of the announcement, but they didn't.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Very well said mate - MM has authored some bloody marvellous ATS threads and thought the research found on the 'Beyond Bigelow' one was truly interesting and asked some really important questions about factual origin and active agenda (thank god someone is doing it).

Always thought the AATIP smelt a bit fishy (especially with the CIA sponsored New York Time's involvement) and also think it's wise to be forever sceptical when 'authorities' say anything about the subject of Unidentified Flying Objects.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

We has no disclosures now?

edit on 8/21/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm up next to sing this one

youtu.be...

Have you read these internal docos?

www.anomalistbooks.com...

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: karl 12

We has no disclosures now?

Yeah, remember how exited people got not too long ago with all the "tic tac" stuff in the news and how "disclosure" was finally just around the corner?

Heh. That was fun. It's been fun since the early 60s.

edit on 22-8-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I've no dog in this fight. I feel like I've missed something.

I don't believe it's possible to prove a negative? I can't easily prove Elizondo didn't work at AATIP.

So the burden of proof is to establish Elizondo did work at AATIP - ideally as the head of AATIP, as he claimed in that Youtube video that was taken down and reupped.

The evidence I can see for Elizondo:
- Harry Reid saying so
- George Knapp saying so
- Elizondo and Tom saying so

Do I believe they have lied. Absolutely not, but on that level of proof - I have to take documentation as primary evidence, and verbal testimony as something less.

Is there any documentary proof of his role?

Genuine question - happy to go with either direction - but right now I feel like I'm missing some new evidence?
edit on 27-8-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I can see cave man remains, a blue whale skeleton, hundreds of dinosaur species, and mummified remains of those who built the pyramids.

No saucers.
No ET remains/skeletons

On the other hand, we still haven't found the tombs of some of history's most famous people, including Moses, Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, and many others. Did they never exist?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Is there any documentary proof of his role?

Genuine question - happy to go with either direction - but right now I feel like I'm missing some new evidence?

Have you read this thread?
edit on 27-8-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Yes. There's evidence for his role in SAP Access and OUSDI and by extension the Foreign Disclosure.

I agree there is a connection to AATIP.

I don't see any documentation that says he ran AATIP. We have anecdotal evidence for that.

So you are most probably right, but you are making an assumption here, without documentary evidence.

Or, if I'm wrong, you can't be bothered to point to it.

I mean, who do you think ran it? Elizondo, or Heidi - seeing as he's junior to her according to this.
edit on 28-8-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join