It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Weiner-Clinton Witnesses Dead - 9 of em Cops - NYPD Commissioner Declares Suicide Crisis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

All just million to one coincidences and have no connections to anything at all 🦞🥥

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

All just million to one coincidences and have no connections to anything at all 🦞🥥

Make the connections than.

They're there, for both sides. An arguement could be made for either side.

Presenting something with no evidence only does disservice. When you have an angle, and blindly celebrate anything that sounds good but is easily disproven... People take note.

Punditry isn't going to help anyone though.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
How many NYPD commit suicide in a year?? We are talking like a 40-50,000 strong standing army here. Surely in such a stressful job in a very stressful City, these numbers are not that anamolous??

Or, how professional does a Hitman have to be to knock off nine units in stealth and have medical examiner rule suicide on all of them??

Are was talking Leon the professional here?? Jon wick type I bet.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I feel dumb. I didn’t watch the video and made bad assumption based on OP.

Disregard my above comment.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
How do we know they were all working on the laptop?
has that ever been proven?

We don't they were'nt and there is no thing to prove.

I know there was speculation that one cop killed himself quoting things like "What I saw made me sick, I have children." but I found that the cop who said that was still alive and the cop that had killed himself was single, no children and had nothing to do with the laptop.

I don't know about any of these to be honest, but I know people connecting dots are drawing circles, most of the time.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hah Phage isn’t one for trusting in probabilities and has real love for the people who have such a low probable chance of not being involved that they would have to be guilty..

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
When does an epidemic of suicide become a national emergency? It is not just Hilliary in the dark side, being a public figure has put more of a light on her. There are many other high profile people involved. What if the army did round up the top 1000 in one day? Can business still function with the head of the snake chopped off? Will business do even better with this corruption gone?

Heard one report recently that there are about 6 million very dangerous people around the world. Starting at the top will help set the example for the rest to follow. I would prefer to have these people arrested and let the legal system try and make some sense out of it. When people are dying there is a real threat.
edit on 17-8-2019 by kwakakev because: added last paragraph

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Why ask for Phage on coincidence stats for this one?

Being a cop in NY must be very depressing.

NYPD probably has a higher suicide rate than the general population.

Anthony Weiner has weiner in his name, whatever was on his laptop would probably not help an already depressed mindset.

Exactly... The above mentioned member is not the god of ATS and can be wrong too.

There are quite a few threads here on ATS discussing this matter with links to various sources concerning Weiners laptop and the NYPD.

The search function wasn’t created to fill a blank space in😉

Lags

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Does anyone have evidence that these cops are the same ones that saw weiners laptop? I imagine they weren’t passing it around to every new York precinct and I’ve never seen anything saying these late cops all worked together, and that would defiantly make the articles.

Why would NYPD local cops be looking at (top secret content) Hilary Clintons emails on Uma Abadeen's husbands laptop?

If they WERE top secret , they would not have been on either laptop.
Of course you knew that...
Didn't you ?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

9 NYPD cops who saw Weiner's laptop apparently all committed suicide this year

The last time this was posted nobody ever demonstrated that the suicides were all cops who’d seen the laptop. Beyond the claim being made in a YouTube video anyway. Has that changed or nah?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Has anyone, other than me, wondered if the police officers that have committed suicide did not see the laptop, but were in the laptop and were exposed?? If so, I expect more to come.

It seems that most Pedds. (gotta watch the censor sensors) somehow get themselves in a position of power like police officers, educators, doctors, day care owners and workers, religion workers, etc.

I would not be surprised...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

the laptop was Anthony Weiners and only had his weiner on it.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

yeah and the cop that was supposedly attributed to doesn't have kids.
I mean if we are going to go with rumors then they all have equal weight. All being bs that is....

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Does anyone have evidence that these cops are the same ones that saw weiners laptop? I imagine they weren’t passing it around to every new York precinct and I’ve never seen anything saying these late cops all worked together, and that would defiantly make the articles.

Why would NYPD local cops be looking at (top secret content) Hilary Clintons emails on Uma Abadeen's husbands laptop?

What??? A common sense question about everyday cops even being able to look at classified materials? Is it possible? Sure. Likely? No. In my opinion, the feds would be on this before the NYPD could open the lid on that laptop. Sorry, I just don't see any connection. Of course everyone here is speculating so have at it.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NightFlight

the laptop was Anthony Weiners and only had his weiner on it.

Well, we all know now whats on your mind...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
9 NYPD cops who saw Weiner's laptop apparently all committed suicide this year.
That brings the total # of persons dead who saw it to around 11.

Hopefully no more NYPD Cops and or Hillary/Weiner witnesses are suicided in the last quarter of this year or thereafter.

Enough is enough! Yet nothing seems to be being done about it, besides the head acknowledging its a crisis =/

I don't know about you guys but if you look at the USA from a height of some 30.000 feet you will see something is very wrong with that country. Not saying is it the only country with something seriouisly wrong but if you just look at the past 20 years or so...lets start at september 2001, there are so many indications of government corruption and plain evil that goes as far as alleged child raping. And each investigation with big names involved goes nowhere.

I have always thought that there is a group of criminals active with the resources of a nation. And the scary thing is that we are talking about the USA, (one of) the most powerfull nation on earth. These people have all their bases in the highest regions covered to avoid being exposed or brought to justice. Like an invested cancer all organs of the body are infected, millitairy, industry, justice, finance, political and you name it ..it is there..or will be there when caught the attention of this evil cabal.

It is spreading over the world and stopping it is close to impossible ..I hope God will show Himself and give the good guys some assistance with rounding those assh*ls up.

edit on 17/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
We know who is doing this, we just do not know how they are doing it. Nine cops that saw it committed suicide, that is not a coincidence anymore. How many cops that did not see it committed suicide, I would like to see those statistics to make a proper determination if there is a probable connection to the Clintons or Henchmen paid to protect certain high powered political people. There are more than just the Clintons being protected.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I made a thread about this a couple months back but at that point it was only like 4 cops suicided.

Now its like 9?! Thats like one nyc cop sacrificed every month or so, this year.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
9 NYPD cops who saw Weiner's laptop apparently all committed suicide this year.
That brings the total # of persons dead who saw it to around 11.

Hopefully no more NYPD Cops and or Hillary/Weiner witnesses are suicided in the last quarter of this year or thereafter.

Enough is enough! Yet nothing seems to be being done about it, besides the head acknowledging its a crisis =/

What made up world did you think that 9 NYPD cops killed themselves because of weiner's laptop. Show us a connection? All I see is NO connection, besides the fact that these cops are probably overworked, underpaid, and stressed from the violence and trauma they see everyday they go to work. You grasping at straws. Next you going to start talking about pizzagate ROFL. That weiner is a kiddie diddler praying on young girls, that I can't deny because it's the truth and I hope there a special place in hell for him. But you can't just connect things that don't really have a connection at all. Why don't we all say the recent UFO sightings from that f-18 hornet was actually weiner's private space ship and he was banging underage girls.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join