It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein: Distinguishing Facts from Anonymous Leaks and Rumors

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Thanks for the link!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q will not be posting again until after the owner/admin of 8chan testifies before Congress on September 5th.

Thank you -- good to know and saves me some effort.

I guess it makes sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust

Q will not be posting again until after the owner/admin of 8chan testifies before Congress on September 5th.

Were the Q postings on an 8 chan board?

Yes..that is the only place Q posted. From there, they were re-posted to several other locations, like: qmap.pub...

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Boadicea

That will be on one of the late nite teeeveee shows---probably Stephen Colbert.

Unfortunately, that wouldn't surprise me in the least...

But oh lordy I hope not!

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In the middle of the island there is a restaurant called " therapist pizzeria " anyone seen any reviews of this place?

edit on 18-8-2019 by OldToby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OldToby
In the middle of the island there is a restaurant called " therapist pizzeria " anyone seen any reviews of this place?

I had not heard about that. But doing a little searching, I did find a couple references to it, and even a Google listing for "Little St James Island + Therapist Pizzeria." The reviews were all written in the last few days though -- since Epstein's demise.

I'm pretty sure this is a bad joke from whoever started it.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That's why Trump has been trying to teach us to be discerning when it comes to our daily intake of news fodder. FAKE NEWS is real. He has known it and seen it long before he became president.

It's a hard habit to break. We have been conditioned to trust certain legacy news media, but they have no qualms about putting fake news and misinformation out there for us to gobble down. IMO, the NYT and WaPo have become more propaganda machines than real news dispensers.

Learn to evaluate the information. Did the news source include a video interview? Is there corroboration on a .gov site?

In other words, don't believe everything you read or hear anymore. Sheep no more.

NYT and WaPo are pandering to their readership to stay relevant.

They already both lost a ton of readers. Rather than go to the right, they went further to the left and gobbled up market share so they don’t go out of business.

In my mind it is propaganda... but it’s for the sake of profit That ultimately results in some social engineering.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Challenge accepted ! Why help a man who has big life ending dirt on a bunch of elites free ? If someone had dirt on you and You wanted it quiet 🤫 and a soft playboy is in Fed lock up with that dirt on you and facing a probable 20-35 yrs . With The Federal prison yard being ran by multi billion dollar drug and criminal Gangs separated by skin color and agreeing on two things ? Green ( money ) knows little ethnicity, and men who molest children are broken into every imaginable dehumanizing prison violence until your ticket it punched with metal and plastic instruments over and over as you drown in your own blood after being broken by men .All the while no one says a word . My guess is any man facing the Federal ethnic gangs would hang himself right quick . Now they more than likely gave him a sheet ( cotton ) and a way they showed him to commit jail house seppuku or the sick elites who Jeff had dirt on hired an organization of men who are the hardest on earth and natural born killers. Those organizations happen to run the Federal Prisons more effectively than the Government can and they only care about money the all accepted color GREEN! Mr Epstein was dying that day one way or another ! The first attempt was a real suicide attempt that failed . No one including John Gotti goes to Fed Prison and not know that the Federal law and its civility stops at those internal prison walls. The Clintons or Prince Andrew etc etc..... Would have to 7 times removed pay ( millions) to the ethnic Syndicate’s in prison to Kill Jeff .My logical guess is that Jeff knew If he posted bail it was going to be a long night in Bensonhurst ( Sopranos) or face the grim meat hook realities of the ethnic warriors waiting behind door number 2 , all equally prepared to either protect Jeff so he could not be killed and he would be appointed a cell mate who never looses track of Jeff , because they could extort that very wealthy man !!!! Jeff paid big money 💰 for a cotton sheet ,chair and instructions . Those IMO are the more logical and less goofy ideas of him being switched out and moved to a witness protection program that is littered with elites who like young girls as well ( probably) and don’t need Secret Identity Jeff extorting money ! Truth is pal , most these elites are kinky and sick ! To let Epstein live would be silly ( murder for hire is easier to beat than photos of Clinton raping underage girls ! Yet even the Clintons won’t mess with the ethnic vertically integrated billion dollar crime syndicates of prison enforced by blood cult bezerker civilian members who insure your Federal and state luxury prison accommodation, women , drugs , civilian food , respect and fear the most alluring drugs to all men are delivered as respect and earned by butchering the competition and enforcing criminal justice . If you think Teflon Don Gotti was King crook in the street ? When he hit the Fed yard as a white man and a high profile target he had to strike a deal with the white Boss and pay them to protect him . Gold mine . He missed a payment and was beat up real good . He never missed again . The ethnic groups in holes under holes in the Colorado Super Max are More powerful than Trump . One eye wink in a code from a Man to a lawyer or a single set of words on a recorded phone line can equal the deaths of almost anyone . These small time crooks are genius inner species predators that became real life lightning ! Lightning always hits the highest point first in a show of true authority . These criminal conglomerates of ethnic pride have access to Russian , Chinese and USA operators and technology. You see ! The Federal Prison is HQ for securing huge amounts of black project money IMO . You have the most effective tool at your fingertips ( FEAR in the form of tattooed prison C.E.O’s ) The truth is more than likely that some other people were killed , because Epstein was worth millions as a willing sex slave who pays for the sex abuse and the most complete and secure protection ever ! in the bowels of a Federal prison ran by worse MEN than in the prison itself . Difference being is few can touch a handful of men in Super Max ! Jeff killed himself , because in society the Clintons would post bail and Jeff is gone . In prison Jeff would be tied to a post and milked for all he has ! He would be protected like a Goose who lays gold eggs . Once that goose gets old and poor it will be tortured and eaten Alive , pooped out and fed to enemies. No conspiracy here guys that involved Jeff being killed or set free ! No way on earth ! Worth gold alive in prison ( or millions of dollars and a handshake with the real Devils for his death ) and worth pennies on the street as a hunted dog ! Any sicko as smart as Jeff found a way to kill himself . Extortion and steady operating capital is what drives any successful empire . No one paid anyone to kill Jeff inside a Fed wall . I guarantee there was a red light prison wide on Jeff ! He could not have paid a sane man in prison to kill him , because that man and his family would have been exposed to worse than death until culpability runs the knife through to the end . I’ll be expecting a response as you posted a challenge ! No harm no foul just conjecture and a brain that loves mystery . Great post man ! Just my opinion . Thx Just a note : Imagine a fit older man doing handstands with his back and legs to a wall . Move your hands out at once and fall straight down with the weight of your body falling over you and breaking or pinching your neck off of air sun blood if done slowly ? Who knows , but this we can all agree upon even if it was a plain old suicide IMO Jeff himself arranged a way for himself to hang himself .

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: KKLOCO
I totally agree with your statements. Almost every piece of info we have is unsubstantiated. It’s a disinformation campaign at its finest. But how can we expect anything less, considering Epstein was obviously connected — most likely CIA.

Funny you should mention CIA. I found this yesterday in an article from 2001:

Epstein "has a license to carry a concealed weapon, once claimed to have worked for the CIA--although he now denies it--and owns properties all over America," Rosser noted.

Wexner's royal connection

And if you have some time and the inclination for a long but very informative read, check this out:
Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

As predicted, the MSM is slowly moving away from the story. Soon, we won’t even hear about Epstein in the MSM.

Sounds about right... establish the story, then move away before too many questions are asked...

By the fact that Ghislaine is still walking the streets of LA, and not incarcerated, speaks volumes. Her grandiose re emergence — reading a bizarre book on the CIA, was obviously a message to the public. Which IMO, was her clearly implying that Epstein was CIA. But tomorrow, she will be at McDonald’s, free as a bird — and no one can understand why.

Yeah, I'm not convinced that's even Ghislaine... just a little too convenient for me. But I haven't had time to check it out too closely yet.

None of it makes sense.
Paris shuttle

Not unless we consider it one huge disinfo cover story for the benefit of the masses.

I agre with you

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shanks86

I agree with you

It just makes sense, eh?

And, well, these foolish critters got too cocky and too predictable!

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here is a fact.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Will Leaves $577 Million to Mysterious Trust
Which he signed two days before his death.

Jeffrey Epstein signed his last will and testament on Aug. 8—two days before the 66-year-old sex-offender killed himself in his Manhattan jail cell.

According to the document, which was first revealed by the New York Post, the mysterious money-manager left behind $577,672,654 in personal property.

Epstein is giving all of his property to the “acting Trustees of The 1953 Trust,” though the members of the trust weren’t named in the document.

link

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Now many might say this proves he knew he was going to die.

Or this trust is a way for him to access his money IF this was an escape operation?

I’m not a lawyer, I couldn’t say

Any lawyers here to comment

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Here is a fact.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Will Leaves $577 Million to Mysterious Trust
Which he signed two days before his death.

Jeffrey Epstein signed his last will and testament on Aug. 8—two days before the 66-year-old sex-offender killed himself in his Manhattan jail cell.

According to the document, which was first revealed by the New York Post, the mysterious money-manager left behind $577,672,654 in personal property.

Epstein is giving all of his property to the “acting Trustees of The 1953 Trust,” though the members of the trust weren’t named in the document.

link

Thank you!

You beat me to it -- I just posted a link in another thread and was coming to post it here... great minds, right?

I'm actually not surprised he filed a will. I would expect his attorneys to advise him to do so.

But the whole beneficiary thing is weird. I don't understand the point about his brother not being a heir without that paper signed. Is that because it's a trust? So is his brother the beneficiary?

Or does this allow Epstein (or someone) to also access this trust?

Was this filed after a false (witness protection) identity was created and added to the trust/listed as a beneficiary?

Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about... but it's all weird.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

This probably deserves a thread of its own, but I didn’t want to add to the many we already have.

I also posted this in another thread, it's very interesting, to say the least.

Maybe one of our ATS lawyers might want to contribute and comment.

An anonymous trust?

I mean IF he were alive would this be a way for him to access his money?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here is the section on the Trust:

Here is another section mentioning the Trust:

Another section mentioning the Trust:

And another:

More:

And the final page is his death certificate:

Epstein Will - SCRIBD

I note that the executors hired a Virgin Islands law firm to probate the will and that Epstein's primary place of residence is listed as the Virgin Islands on the death certificate. Maybe things are different in New York, or due to the fact that this was such a high profile death, but when my father passed away a couple of years ago, it took a lot longer than a few days to get a certified death certificate.

Also have been trying to find out something concrete on the Trust and have been unable to as of yet, but I did find that there are a set of Trust laws dealing with Trusts that were created in 1953 and that there have been several cases in which trusts are called, " the 1953 Trust." Not being a trained legal professional, I'm unable to determine what the specifics are that may make this distinguishing characteristic important but I feel that it is something that needs a closer look.
edit on 19-8-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: extra comment about 1953 Trust and legal precedent.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Quick consideration regarding the "great spirits" report. Suicidal people will often appear happy in the days / weeks prior to their demise. Not to disagree with the conspiracies here, I totally believe he was "suicided" or is under protective custody.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join