It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice help w/ sleep paralysis & entities.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi, my friend got sleep paralysis. A ghost-like girl entity was floating and laughing. Voices wanted her to leave her body. Saying "dont be scared to leave your body". Her legs and arms felt like they were floating. However, she resisted strongly and then woke up.

She has had sleep paralysis in the past and a few were with some negative entities that grabbed her and acted very aggressively and saying negative violent things.

Question is, is she okay leaving her body? I haven't read alot on astral projection/OBE, so im not sure if there is a danger in it.
Im thinking maybe it may have been her guides or benevolent entities.

She's scared that if she goes along, they will trick and hijack her body. Is that even possible?

I was going to tell her to let go and give it a shot next time. Natural reaction is to recoil in fear and wake up. Maybe they were there to help?

Anyway, any advice to a total newbie on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

If she can, then yes it’s safe.
However overcoming the fear is a whole other obstacle

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What worked for me was giving a command

" I command you to leave in the name of Yeshua"
You can also say Jesus, but Yeshua was the name Mary gave her son. He was named after Joshua, that's just not the correct pronunciation.
Within 3 times, they will leave. They have to. They may come back the next night, so do it again. It always works. Eventually they will leave you alone.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I used to get it as a kid.

Funny enough it was ET the little movie alien that used to give it to me, appear at the end of my bed, and would seemingly run in and out of my room. I used to count to ten no matter what, and it would go away.

I think the solution is to find a inner dead line to find that there is an end to it no matter what. A comfort sort of thing.
When I had it under control, I knew when I counted to ten it would be over, I guess it takes time.

edit on 8-8-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My pitbull saw them in my room and reacted first. That's when I knew it was real.

One other thing. They feed on fear. Don't give it to them. Command with strength. Be confident. It worked for my younger son too, and his girlfriend heard that one. It scared her when he commanded it away. Sometimes it may just be a dream, but there are real ones as well, and it sounds like she has one of those

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My son started doing astral projection when he was 15 or so, and I warned him not to do it, that it will lead to negativity and spirit attachments.
He had other family laugh at my warnings and mocking my beliefs, knowledge, (beliefs to them, knowing to me).

And he ignored me and continued, and then after awhile he began having bad things happen, paranormal things of a negative nature, so he stopped practicing astral projection, and the negative stuff faded away.

People who actively seek projection in astral form may not always see negative affects and then believe they are safe, but it is FAR from that. A person will be "coaxed" by those outside forces to continue for their own benefit, leeching your energy, or compromising your spirit.

I experienced a non self initiated projection from a deep sleep and after a few minutes in astral form became consciously aware and knew exactly what was happening, but thought I might have died in my sleep. I panicked, and as soon as I panicked I moved back towards my body and could no longer stop it. On the way I heard something whisper "No! don't be afraid!" Which of course panicked me ten times more and it accelerated the return to body with outrageous amounts of fight or flight feelings.

It never happened again after that and now its 40 plus years later.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ever seen the Indsidious movies? They are the reason why I won’t OBE lol
edit on 8-8-2019 by Secretrooster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I also think that fear is what the negative ones feed off of, but im sure there are good ones. It may be beneficial to follow what the good ones say and learn something. Always pushing away spiritual experiences may prevent one from learning. At least that's what i am wondering.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Secretrooster

That's a movie though... I was reading that there are some built in saftey nets when you OBE. Im still very uninformed though..

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hmm interesting.. I think you can have both good and bad experiences from what i read. Maybe the negative entities attach to those who are less experienced and knowledgeable. Like your son.

However, without knowledge it's hard to tell if a parastic entity is "coaxing" one for their own benefit.

You said you felt fear? I think that is a natural reaction and probably doesn't indicate good or bad. Unless of course you're dealing with the blatantly negative entities that invade your space and are obviously trying to get a fearful reaction from you.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Secretrooster

That's a movie though... I was reading that there are some built in saftey nets when you OBE. Im still very uninformed though..

Well I saw a demon during sleep paralysis ( the only time I’ve had it). It might just be a movie, but I think some of it is rooted in fact. Think to yourself, why does my spirit run back to my body when it hears or sees something frightening? We shouldn’t ignore that.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yea she said she was able to wake herself up and had more control over it this time. Practice makes perfect sort of thing...

Counting is also used to achieve deep meditation states in some techniques so i can see how that would work.

Im not sure always avoiding encounters is the way to go. How can you learn anything then?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I commonly experience sleep paralysis (like 6 or so times a year). My advice would be to get comfortable with yourself. It sounds weird, but just try not to fear death. The afterlife can piss right off. I actually have a system in which I fall asleep with my fingers in my spouses waistband. I can generally move my hand during sleep paralysis, so when my spouse feels my wrist shaking, I get woken up.

If that doesn't apply, tell her to remember that ghosts aren't sh!t. They generally do nothing. Go to sleep, stay alive, and screw apparitions.

Boom. Problem solved.

edit on 8-8-2019 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What visitedbythem said. Your friend should invoke whatever name they believe in. Her mind and spirit is stronger than any piece of crap entity attempting to invade.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Ha .. yea i told her to not give into fear. But easier said than done... That seems to be her approach anyway. Im thinking it might be good not to wake up and master that state.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Hmm .. yea i would normally agree. But this experience seemed more neutral than her other very negative experiences. Seems like it might be unhelpful to wish positive entities away by having a walled-off approach.
edit on 8-8-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

a reply to: sine.nomine

Ha .. yea i told her to not give into fear. But easier said than done... That seems to be her approach anyway. Im thinking it might be good not to wake up and master that state.

Unfortunately, in my experience, there's little you can do. To be honest, meditation helped me more than anything. Also, watch your diet especially before bed. Different foods and beverages, as well as different sleep positions, can have a big effect on your dreams.

I feel for her though. Sleep paralysis is absolutely terrifying.

Good luck. Hell, I'll be following this thread for tips myself.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have a totally different experience with sleep paralysis. But it's also exactly the same.

I experienced sleep paralysis throughout both of my pregnancies, probably a dozen times during each. Now, I personally don't believe in demonic entities, etc. BUT, I also don't think that my beliefs are "right". We all live in our own reality to a point I suppose.

So, when I experienced SP, I would often hear sirens and think that something was happening to me and the baby, which is a fear for every pregnant woman to an extent. I also felt like I couldnt breath. After this happened once, the second time, I realized I just had to relax and focus on breathing. Once I could take a breath, the episode would pass.

This is a pretty common occurrence for pregnant women, and its caused by a mix of hormones and extreme fatigue. A similar time people experience this combo is during teen years, and sometimes during stressful times in life.

Some advice for you if you want to try and eliminate any boring reasons for sleep paralysis first before you petition for an exorcism would be to see a Dr. to make sure hormones are in check, and really focus on quality sleep.

Boring advice, but the easiest to take care of.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

a reply to: seaswine

Hmm .. yea i would normally agree. But this experience seemed more neutral than her other very negative experiences. Seems like it might be unhelpful to wish positive entities away by having a walled-off approach.

If the "positive" entities are really positive, then they will fully understand a walled off approach. No matter how you slice it, if you want to promote the practice of astral projection for yourself or someone else, you aren't being positive yourself. It's dangerous and unnecessary to your Earth bound mission. You can do as you want of course.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I was gonna say that. I always swipe my hand back and say "Begone! I walk in the light. I am a child of God" Has worked for me.*

*OP? It's not always wise to trust those on the other side.They will deceive, appearing as an old friend, passed family etc. Be careful. Walk in the light..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join