It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Mysteries of Congo/Uganada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have managed to unwind the clock on the evolution and migrations of human civilisation, and every time I do, I find myself backtracking to the area around the Congo and Uganda, where my observations say, a great missing link in relation to the evolution of humanity, the migrations and inevitable birth of civilisation exists. If you're an archaeologist, what do you think?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

I've always had a mindset that if you connect the dots from Mesopotamia itll most likely lead to somewhere in Africa. And there is some evidence of this, Egypt used to get massive amounts of gold from the southern parts of the Nile and beyond.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yes, it all goes to the Congo/Uganda on my research, when you consider, up until the 1700s, The Americas, Australasia and Afrcia etc. where yet to be conquered by the white-man, and up until the 1400s the Catholic Church alongside the Orthodox and Coptic etc. controlled Christianity and the west, with small Jewish enclaves, and Islam the Middle East, it inevitably leads back through Egypt, Mesopotamia, the Congo Uganda area, and yet to be discovered mysteries of civilisation.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I am not a believer in evolution from apes myself (I am a creationist) BUT if there was anything of a former civilization in the Congo region then most definitely the Belgian's would have destroyed it in search of treasure since they raped that part of Africa worse than any other colonial power in the entire history of European colonialism and killed millions of Congolese in the process.
It was mostly about rubber but don't doubt that the Belgians would have destroyed anything else in search of treasure if there was any and the murder of all of those people also probably wiped out a great deal of local history.

And even today the Congo is a region in turmoil, war, child soldiers and greed drive the continuing rape of the region's natural resources, it's people and it's wildlife including the beautiful and intelligent great apes - this is the part of the world were the gorilla hand ashtray began.

edit on 6-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I stopped reading after your opening remarks.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Each to his own eh!.

edit on 6-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

It is quite obvious, CyberMoses — that you are only here, to hear yourself speak.

Try opening your mind a little, Mister Illuminated one....

And for the love of God, provide some source material for your claims. Otherwise, you’re just rambling. That’s how you’re perceived.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I suppose, i would have preferred a more archaeological reply but how or never.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Of course I am. Mirror Mirror, on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all.
The love of God? Never, blasphemy, I spit him into the ground.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I was not going to add any more but I am a sucker for baited hook so here you go just a quick net search turned this up.
blog.nationalgeographic.org...

(the link is a bit long so if it does not show up then use the quote function to read the full url and just cut and paste it into the address bar - synopsis of site images of possible ancient ruins in the congo basin from the air and also talk about evidence of supposedly virgin forest having once been cultivated land - much like we are now finding in the amazon).

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

That's funny, that's about where I stopped reading your OP.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Wonderful.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
All glory to the CyberMoses1001

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Does one have to be an archaeologist to respond?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Appreciated, if you are sincere, where you impressed by the question?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

No, but a knowledge of archaeology would have made the post more enlightening.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The post I believe you're referring to is actually the best one in the thread--far more thought-provoking than your OP, and displaying a superior knowledge of anthropological events in the region.

Which naturally begs the question...

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Jesus Christ, you mean Zeus, the occulated text, which when unravelled reveals an Egyptian-Greco-Roman Judaeo-Christian-Islamic crypto-fascist religiously right-wing society of republics, monarchies, empire, Olympic games, built and controlled by the largest and most organise mob in history? That Jesus?
P.S. I didn't read you anthropological posts in full but, I really don't know how Jesus etc, can convey a superior knowledge of anthropology,than a man who started the thread with, "I have managed to unwind the clock on the evolution and migrations of human civilisation, and every time I do, I find myself backtracking to the area around the Congo and Uganda, where my observations say, a great missing link in relation to the evolution of humanity, the migrations and inevitable birth of civilisation exists. If you're an archaeologist, what do you think? "...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I enjoy your threads CyberMoses but do not understand why you refuse (In ALL of your threads) to provide evidence and links as to your thoughts unfortunately.

Could you please do so or is this too much to ask from you?

It is not that difficult to do so if you are an honest and truthful human being made of flesh and blood!?

I will probably get the « Goodbye » answer or a response that provides no concrete black and white or whatever colour... Might even get this post removed for asking for a truthful answer from you.

Whatever chap... I have respected ATS T and Cs.

You might even respond back implying that I have bastardised the English language even and that only YOU know the correct way to converse, (be it by typed words or face to face...)

I accept my faults... DO YOU?

Bang some concrete evidence with screenshots, pics or whatever please.

Otherwise you are a Summer time troll...

Au revoir for now.

Lagomorphe

(post by Lagomorphe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<<   2 >>

join