It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many dislike David Icke?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
[

No proof you say?

Well how about 16000 Sumerian tablets depicting reptilian martian and breeding programs with test tubes?

I think that if you'll go LOOK at the tablets out there and the material, you will find out that:

1) there aren't 16000 Sumerian tablets. There's well over 30,000 fragments and tablets, though

2) they don't talk about "reptilian martian and breeding programs." None of them do. What they talk about is the kings and the cities. There's lists of medicines (no lizards), and tallies of animals owned by tribes. There are stories such as "The Debate Between Fish And Bird" and "Gilgamesh and Enkidu" They had royal histories (no lizards. Just people):
www.earth-history.com...

www.usatoday.com...

By the way, I can (slightly) read some of the symbols. Where the translators are saying "Man" or "human" or "woman" or "God" or "Goddess", I can confirm that they are translating things correctly.

Sitchin's ... "translation" isn't the same. When I look at the lines that he is supposedly translating, I see common words mistranslated. Some of them simply don't say what he says they do.

There are Sumerian and Akkadian sources/dictionaries/translations online and you can go try them out and try them on some inscriptions and prove that yes, they work. And if you try to wrangle the texts into Sitchin's translations, you'll see that he is not translating things right.

What about the Babylonia, Sumerian and Egyptian ancient solar knowledge that is STILL taught in secret societies today such as Freemasonry. I suppose the ancients had telescopes 10x more powerfull that today to know the exact position of everything in space right?

Actually, that wasn't what they "Mystery Schools" taught. What they taught was what we today would consider rather esoteric philosophy. And no, nobody uses the "ancient solar knowledge" since it's a rather funky fit with today's society.

The ancients got everything in space correct... that they could see with their own eyes. They didn't get stuff like the planetary rings around Saturn (and Neptune) and the moons of Jupiter and so forth. That had to wait for technology.

What about the immense knowledge of the sun and its cycles and the Merdian (SP) energy vortex lines that pass underground where all major political/media/financial, ect building sit EXACTLY on including alot of very ancient sites such as Stone Hende... where they get all that knowledge?

Uhmm...whoever worte this apparently doesn't know that mapmakers set a "zero meridian" to be whatever they thought was important. Jerusalem might be a zero meridian for one map, for instance.
www.cadapult-software.com...

Greenwich became the Official Spot in 1833 or so:
www.gmt2000.co.uk...

What about all the transcipts including the Sumerian tabs CONSTANTLY mentioning reptilian humanoids that lived amoung humanity?

They don't. In fact, they don't EVER mention them. At any time.
Here's a nice list of what's on them:
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Here's the Sumerian dictionary link I recommend:
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

Here's the CORRECT translation of the material that Sitchin mistranslates:
www.gatewaystobabylon.com...

And here is ONE of the tablets of the Enuma Elish:
www.historywiz.com...

If you will enlarge it so that you see it clearly and use the Sumerian dictionary in the first link and compare to Sitchin... you'll see just what an inept scholar the man is.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
Something worth mentioning is Diana's nickname for the British royal familiy - the Windsors was "Lizards" or "Reptiles" and she said on a number of occasions that the royal family "are not humans" - of course everyone instinctivly accepted it as figure of speech.

It's a figure of Brit speech, common among women of that age. Y'know... like some male refer to human females using the word reserved for female dogs?

Icke's observations are clearly silly, as many have pointed out. They're supposed to turn into lizards at the scent of blood... yet they walk freely among crowds (and are photographed so) where there are mentruating women and people who have had surgery and others who may have fresh blood on them or around them. And nobody's turned scaly and gone hissing in a rage.

Icke has changed his stories several times after someone pointed out his facts were wrong. That's not the sort of person you want to trust.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thanks Byrd, for once again stepping up to bat

But you know that now some will claim YOU must be one of the Reptilian Overlords.

You mentioned them Shifting into lizards at the smell of blood, heres another how about a DNA test? I know, I know, they will fake them or you cant get a sample.

From what I have read of his books he claims everybody from the Queen to Mick Jagger is a Reptilian. You could get evidence from any groupie or maid for 50$.

If that doesnt work how about (whoevers) cousin the Janitor? He would STILL have the DNA.

How come no one has EVER discovered any Shapeshifting Reptilian DNA in anyone?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
And of course, she was the most mentally adjusted person on the planet.

Funny how she married a lizard and then had a child by him isn't it? You'd have thought she would have disowned that child instead of making him the most important thing in her life.

Yanno, I was out in the pub today and this guy told me that David Icke is a dork. It must be true 'cos this guy told me.

Oh man you are laughable.

You've said on multiple occasions that you know nothing of Icke's reptillian theories so your only going by one side of the argument which means.... your not arguing atall... just making a show of yourself. DO yourself a favour and stop it.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
[

No proof you say?

Well how about 16000 Sumerian tablets depicting reptilian martian and breeding programs with test tubes?

I think that if you'll go LOOK at the tablets out there and the material, you will find out that:

1) there aren't 16000 Sumerian tablets. There's well over 30,000 fragments and tablets, though

2) they don't talk about "reptilian martian and breeding programs." None of them do. What they talk about is the kings and the cities. There's lists of medicines (no lizards), and tallies of animals owned by tribes. There are stories such as "The Debate Between Fish And Bird" and "Gilgamesh and Enkidu" They had royal histories (no lizards. Just people):
www.earth-history.com...

www.usatoday.com...

By the way, I can (slightly) read some of the symbols. Where the translators are saying "Man" or "human" or "woman" or "God" or "Goddess", I can confirm that they are translating things correctly.

Sitchin's ... "translation" isn't the same. When I look at the lines that he is supposedly translating, I see common words mistranslated. Some of them simply don't say what he says they do.

There are Sumerian and Akkadian sources/dictionaries/translations online and you can go try them out and try them on some inscriptions and prove that yes, they work. And if you try to wrangle the texts into Sitchin's translations, you'll see that he is not translating things right.

What about the Babylonia, Sumerian and Egyptian ancient solar knowledge that is STILL taught in secret societies today such as Freemasonry. I suppose the ancients had telescopes 10x more powerfull that today to know the exact position of everything in space right?

Actually, that wasn't what they "Mystery Schools" taught. What they taught was what we today would consider rather esoteric philosophy. And no, nobody uses the "ancient solar knowledge" since it's a rather funky fit with today's society.

The ancients got everything in space correct... that they could see with their own eyes. They didn't get stuff like the planetary rings around Saturn (and Neptune) and the moons of Jupiter and so forth. That had to wait for technology.

What about the immense knowledge of the sun and its cycles and the Merdian (SP) energy vortex lines that pass underground where all major political/media/financial, ect building sit EXACTLY on including alot of very ancient sites such as Stone Hende... where they get all that knowledge?

Uhmm...whoever worte this apparently doesn't know that mapmakers set a "zero meridian" to be whatever they thought was important. Jerusalem might be a zero meridian for one map, for instance.
www.cadapult-software.com...

Greenwich became the Official Spot in 1833 or so:
www.gmt2000.co.uk...

What about all the transcipts including the Sumerian tabs CONSTANTLY mentioning reptilian humanoids that lived amoung humanity?

They don't. In fact, they don't EVER mention them. At any time.
Here's a nice list of what's on them:
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Here's the Sumerian dictionary link I recommend:
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

Here's the CORRECT translation of the material that Sitchin mistranslates:
www.gatewaystobabylon.com...

And here is ONE of the tablets of the Enuma Elish:
www.historywiz.com...

If you will enlarge it so that you see it clearly and use the Sumerian dictionary in the first link and compare to Sitchin... you'll see just what an inept scholar the man is.

Ok so you're saying Icke is twisting the truth to serve him?

You're saying what he said about the Sumerian tablets depicting the breeding programs and the alien presence amoung humanity is a half-truth, mis-translation or outright lie?

How can u all dismiss his theory like your doing?

It gives reason for the whole global conspiracy.

Why do u think they want a NWO to enslave humanity? Don't you think their rich enough? You see, there is a reason much higher than money.

What about what most of you call "Satanic" and occultic acitivity and ancient rtualistic behaviour the establishment engage in in places like Freemasonry, Bohemian club, Skull & Bones, ect, ect.

Surely its not recreation.... surely it is something much higher than that right?

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

It's a figure of Brit speech, common among women of that age. Y'know... like some male refer to human females using the word reserved for female dogs?

I'm a brit and calling someone not human is a figure of speech - however calling them the lizards and reptiles isn't quite that normal.

Icke's observations are clearly silly, as many have pointed out. They're supposed to turn into lizards at the scent of blood... yet they walk freely among crowds (and are photographed so) where there are mentruating women and people who have had surgery and others who may have fresh blood on them or around them. And nobody's turned scaly and gone hissing in a rage.

It's not the scent of blood that causes them to turn into lizards. I trust you have actually read his work and not skimmed it? You probably have, but just checking.
I think many disinformed people here think that Icke refers to a bunch of actual Lizard people, who have lizard like skin and lizard features, and if you cut them up you would find their insides to be as lizards/reptiles. Its nothing like that at all. If you are actually interested, i'll give the explanations for this, but if you want to just debunk because you hate the thought of this "absurdity" then i won't bother.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

you can find symbolism from the zodiac (solar knowledge) and big events happen around key dates, what has made you think it isnt used or taught byrd?.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
you are incorrect
ancient solar knowledge is used...
as for the individual mentioning people are taking ickes lizard talk litterally.yes they are..
you can try to show people things but they are only going to see it when they are ready and only then,you could shout it down their throats chant it to them day and night ...the mind will not comprehend it..
i think some of the most important information i have found was written in a fictional form..people could understand it more and not tear it apart trying to find the realness because they know its not real written in fiction..thou people that truly understand will see and even if they dont understand..the mystery the questions will be there and when they are not looking with a conscious mind they will see when they least expect it,,thou they may be sleeping as most and miss it entirely..

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
you are incorrect
ancient solar knowledge is used...
as for the individual mentioning people are taking ickes lizard talk litterally.yes they are..
you can try to show people things but they are only going to see it when they are ready and only then,you could shout it down their throats chant it to them day and night ...the mind will not comprehend it..
i think some of the most important information i have found was written in a fictional form..people could understand it more and not tear it apart trying to find the realness because they know its not real written in fiction..thou people that truly understand will see and even if they dont understand..the mystery the questions will be there and when they are not looking with a conscious mind they will see when they least expect it,,thou they may be sleeping as most and miss it entirely..

you may of misread my post there greenmansmind i was saying ancient solar knowledge is indeed used.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
novusordo,

you seem to know more about ike than I do. I loved his comments....

but I stopped in my tracks upon hearing about the shapeshifter thing....

everything else made sense....so, I remain...confused...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
I think many disinformed people here think that Icke refers to a bunch of actual Lizard people, who have lizard like skin and lizard features, and if you cut them up you would find their insides to be as lizards/reptiles. Its nothing like that at all. If you are actually interested, i'll give the explanations for this, but if you want to just debunk because you hate the thought of this "absurdity" then i won't bother.

I would like to hear the explanation since I'm foggy on how it works. I've read the book but I don't think Icke was conveying himself very well there. Because he for certain says actual lizard people are around.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I went to see Icke speak, and he shared a lot of info. that I was grateful to find out.
I have read 3 of his books, so in point form
blonde haired, blue eyed, white people with rh -ve blood are E.T.'s, most recently martians, who escaped to earth, followed by a parasitic race of 5th dimensional shapeshifting lizard beings who possess and inhabit their bodies for nefarious reasons.
The royal families are all 'lizards', and the term 'blueblood' refers to that.
The US presidents are also all related to this lizard blood line, which dates back to Babylon.

that is it in a nutshell, and I often wonder if that story is just a cover so Icke can share so much good solid anti establishment info without being considered a threat and getting himself 'suicided'.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i was reading byrds comment.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
blonde haired, blue eyed, white people with rh -ve blood are E.T.'s, most recently martians, who escaped to earth, followed by a parasitic race of 5th dimensional shapeshifting lizard beings who possess and inhabit their bodies for nefarious reasons.

So my wife is an escaped martian and parasitic shapeshifting Lizard?

I wonder how she managed to not eat our kids?

I wonder what the purpose of them infiltrating backwoods rural Arkansas was?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I wonder how she managed to not eat our kids?

I wonder what the purpose of them infiltrating backwoods rural Arkansas was?

OMG

someone called Icke! Amuk is housing shape shifting reptilians in his home!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia

I'm a brit and calling someone not human is a figure of speech - however calling them the lizards and reptiles isn't quite that normal.

Sorry paranoia but I'm British too and calling someone a Lizard is quite common, usually used in conjunction with the word "Slimey".

The thing I remember about Icke is him appearing on the "Wogan" show on the BBC in his torquoise Shell Suit back in the early '90s confidently declaring that he knew without shadow of a doubt that Saddam Hussein was dead... 15 years later and Saddam's looking pretty good for it don't you think?

In my opinion he's a nothing but a charlatan who exploits anyone who'll believe his guff. He painted himself into a corner when he first revealed himself as "a son of God" (note: not THE Son of God), I'm with Byrd on this one, David Icke = crackpot alert!

Thanks for listening.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardMarksthespot
In my opinion he's a nothing but a charlatan who exploits anyone who'll believe his guff. He painted himself into a corner when he first revealed himself as "a son of God" (note: not THE Son of God), I'm with Byrd on this one, David Icke = crackpot alert!

Thanks for listening.

agreed.
he makes good theories but the reptilian part ruins it (like i keep saying) and he doesnt really have any evidence to back up his claims.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
there seems to, at least, be a consensus about the reptilian part,

just trashing the rest of his very convincing comments/books

too bad...
...it could be in order to keep from being "suicided" as was suggested...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

No, no and no. Its funny when people who claim to know all about Icke and his research actually know nothing at all. He may well be in your eyes a nutter, an evil man, an enlightened person, a do gooder, a fool, a wise person.. whatever - but please don't spread disinformation about somebody or their research thus making most other too lazy to research people form similar opinions. That really angers me more than anything. I honestly and sincerely don't care what anyone believes. I'm willing to look at the material myself. But its clear people just take the most "facinating" parts of Icke's work and paraphrase and sumarise to ignorant proportions. You can do that with pretty much anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardMarksthespot

Sorry paranoia but I'm British too and calling someone a Lizard is quite common, usually used in conjunction with the word "Slimey".

The thing I remember about Icke is him appearing on the "Wogan" show on the BBC in his torquoise Shell Suit back in the early '90s confidently declaring that he knew without shadow of a doubt that Saddam Hussein was dead... 15 years later and Saddam's looking pretty good for it don't you think?

.....David Icke = crackpot alert!

Thanks for listening.

That's Ok. I'm always willing to listen to other peoples ideas opinions and research.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join