It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That was my thinking too. It's also very popular for private and corporate aircraft and only about 10 miles from downtown Manhattan.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

You think it's any better on the moon dude?
Luna base is where the weird stuff happens

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Lunar Nazi Yetis.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So, long story short, whatever that key was that Dash received via text is probably not something you actually want to have anything to do with. Would folks here agree? Furthermore, what is the best course of action? Ignore it? Put it on blast?

ETA: Never mind that last bit. IMO it isn't our job to engage the other side directly like that. That's for Q and his group to do. If it were me I would just go on about my business as if nothing happened. Although, it would be nice if Q could come back online to rally the troops. The other side has a lot of irons in the fire. It'd be nice if we could add some more.
edit on 25-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Here you go Lunar tunnel engineers excited by boring Moon colonies

The administration of US President Donald Trump wants NASA to put humans back on the Moon by 2024, and the agency is also drawing up plans for a "Gateway" station to serve as a platform for astronauts travelling to and from the lunar surface.

With the use of Underground tunnels...We got lots of practice here on earth.

"Our idea is to actually start underground, using a mechanism we already use on the earth, a tunnel boring machine, to make a continuous opening to create habitats or connect the colonies together," he added

Maybe Moon tunnels would be filled with something better than the dark sadness that is pushed through ours here on earth.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You know what's up.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dr Green:

(They deleted the psychiatrist (who spoke just before this victim) who talks about how many victims are all across the nation in therapists offices.

Told you all Uri Was CIA Asset... Have FOIA paper with Clowns discussing his progress and how to use... link no longer on Internet so not presenting.

Uri -> Puharich -> Turkey Farm -> Council of 9 ->Clowns

SRI = Puthoff & Targ -> Memoirs of Blind biker -> Weaponized (people dying for no reason on tread mill).
|-> Swann -> Talks about Black agency using children.

Senate Hearing: www.intelligence.senate.gov...
All FOIA on MK (CD-Rom 1-4 links): www.theblackvault.com...

Read and you will see how much of this was about turning "psychic" phenomena from fantasy into weapon.

EDIT TO ADD___________________

Green -> PaperClip-> Twins

Deep dive into MK FOIA found where RATS eat PIZZA etc...

edit on 25-8-2019 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Dept of the Unorthodox.
Biig tyme

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Is Doug Giles a member of the Family? He sure sounds like one, according to the Netflix documentary I watched about it.

If you've seen this doc, too, maybe you will see the similarities between Giles' argument and The Family's argument with regards to God Chooses People with Bad Pasts to be LEADERS.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Diaspar
Really wish they would just dump what they know.

I, for one, welcome our new reptilian overlords.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Yeah...but then I could finally dunk a basketball. Touching the rim isnt good enough for us short guiz.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Give me the Lyrians over the Reptoids, please. The theory goes that, like a chameleon, the Reptoids can appear like us via drinking human blood. Not that chameleons need to drink blood to blend in, but that the Reptoids have that ability to mask their appearance too.

I'm not down with anyone who drinks human blood. Lol

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'm not sure what the board policy is, but I think it unwise for us to ever link here from out in the wild, in certain circumstances.

Maybe to say to use your best judgement, keeping in mind what we are actually dealing with.

edit on 25-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: clarity

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Anyone approached in this regard should assume it is insincere. SOP of DS.

I would also recommend people review their pic posters for any content specific OR unique to yourself. It could rapidly be compared to the interwebs for a match. I gave up this type of anonymity when I started making my own meems. Partly why I asked others to share them, as well as the fact they
rock.

edit on 25-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

Here is my object lesson on maintaining OPSEC...

— Investigators have filed an arrest warrant against a suspected drug dealer who they say outed himself by accidentally messaging a Luzerne County prosecutor for a drug swap. Police say John J. Raimondo had marijuana he wanted to trade for heroin, so he sent a text message — using drug dealing lingo — to a number he thought belonged to a fellow drug dealer. But police say he sent the text to the wrong number and the message went to the phone of Assistant District Attorney Jill Matthews, who specializes in drug prosecutions. She played along.

www.citizensvoice.com...
edit on 25-8-2019 by FlyingFox because: lol

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Especially given Google released search AI which can read the text in memes, including face, object, landmarks recognition, and reverse image search. I was amazed on its accuracy.

Read my Meme

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

TBH, I thought they looked diagrammatically opposite!

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Welp.
Things are getting weird on my end.
Moreso than usual....

did you ask our friend @ to sneak a peek?

@MCT nexttime/onme

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Jason Goodman of crowdsource the truth had several interviews with someone who worked at Voodoo doughnuts or Voodoo Pizza in portland and was revealing info. Of course, I can't find the vid now, but the guy lost everything and went into hiding. Don't know if it is the same person.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

TBH, I thought they looked diagrammatically opposite!

If you draw the hands from the middle of the circle at the G7 logo, Trump is on the 10, Boris is on the 5....just like on the watch face.

If you cock your head slightly to the right, the RED dress looks like the 12:00 marker. From there, Boris is at 5, Trump is at 10.
edit on 25-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
@rubini

1. Durham is investigating Spygate since Sept 2018 and the Mueller hearing [THREAD] Connect the Dots... you have more than you know

good thread, citations...

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join