It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm Area 51 Interview with the shlt post originator - Corbell and Matty Roberts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Looks like the originator of the Storm Area 51 shlt post wants to now turn it into a music / arts festival. Smart move.

This is a good interview to get a bit better insight into the originator. Looks like Corbell is going to capitalize as well. Whatever...if it brings more awareness to get us more information then I say go for it.

Here is a link to a Newsweek article as well: www.newsweek.com...

edit on 26-7-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

If this goes well maybe we could have a music festival at Fort Knox and they could show us how much gold is not there.

edit on 27-7-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Since when did we allow profanity in our titles, let alone our posts??? Seems our standards have lowered, and our ignorant members have increased????? Sad days for ATS..

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I was thinking... To justify deadly force in protection of a domestic military base...

Wouldn't we need to know that it was a base in the first place?

I don't think castle doctrine extends to "mysterious groups/organizations" unless they want every single soldier and contractor to shoulder the responsibility of "you could be taken to court and we can't protect you from charges".

Castle doctrine can extend to "place of work" but good luck providing open proof of that...

I feel like lobbying for a little more oversight regulation of domestic military activity will be more worthwhile than a music festival at the border of an active military base, but what the hell do I know?
edit on 27-7-2019 by Archivalist because: Prove you work at area 51 after charges have been pressed because the clarity of militarized base borders is open for debate in the middle of the freaking desert.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

It's a quotation skewed for posting here, but in the original source content.

It would be censorship in this case, and not just an attempt to curtail profanity.

Chief of state says the word "pussy" in reference to women's personal areas. I'm ok with a reference that looks profane at the surface, to be outraged by drizzle, when we already drown in daily monsoons, seems pedantic to 11.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

This storm Area 51 thing is crap.
But to turn it into a festival is a good idea to capitalize on. I wouldn’t go though I live not to far but our state could benefit from the money.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
Since when did we allow profanity in our titles, let alone our posts??? Seems our standards have lowered, and our ignorant members have increased????? Sad days for ATS..

I spy with my little eye... something beginning with C and ending in Y. 2 words.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Those two could hold a con man convention.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I mean technically that's what nonsensical memes are called so...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It's not a use of profanity in the context in which you are taking it. If you aren't familiar with what a shlt post is then the title won't make sense to you. A shlt post is a post someone makes that they intend literally no one to take seriously.

The originator of the "Storm Area 51" post admitted it was a total shlt post to a very small group of his friends. The irony is once it got out of his inner circle it went viral and turned into an international headline of which he never had the intent.

So that is the reason it is used in the title.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

This storm Area 51 thing is crap.
But to turn it into a festival is a good idea to capitalize on. I wouldn’t go though I live not to far but our state could benefit from the money.

Man how can you not go? Especially since you live not far from where it is going to be. Just the visuals alone will be worth the trip. You never know...you may end up in the middle of something that goes down for the ages.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Isnt area 51 in Nevada?
If so, Nevada already has Burning Man. Go back to moms basement dude. You definitely cant afford the permits.

Edit: Corbell definitely can.
Ill just shut up now
edit on 28/7/2019 by Brian4real because: (no reason given)

top topics

join