It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey There, a Psychic-Medium Salutations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeacekeeperAlex
a reply to: DeathSlayer

There was thought in regards to 53 but I am not certain that's the number. I ask the spirit but sometimes they don't relay certain informationals as to what one was thinking. Interestingly enough considering one of the ways i communicate with them is through the mind.

I was just messing with you.

But the number was 9

I believe in your capability. It is often used around the world. Basically 101 course you have taken.

I see and feel your fascination with the spiritual world and they feel it too. I know many who do what you do and today they sit in rubber rooms pumped up with various meds to keep them quiet. Control your fascination and take your time. Do NOT go to them, let them come to you. You walk alone in this path.

Good to have you here.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PeacekeeperAlex

Welcome back!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I believe in your capability. It is often used around the world. Basically 101 course you have taken.

Thanks!

I see and feel your fascination with the spiritual world and they feel it too. I know many who do what you do and today they sit in rubber rooms pumped up with various meds to keep them quiet. Control your fascination and take your time. Do NOT go to them, let them come to you. You walk alone in this path.

Yeah, definitely signs that some of the Mental Illness Communities are Psychics being tormented to a certain extent. It's been accelerated to a certain degree in regards to certain interaction partially by my own actions but also in regards to some pertaining to this process and elsewhere.

Good to have you here.

Glad to be here.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I and others(defined by my Main Spirit Guides) are advocating for the Main Spirit Guides information in regards to those that have commented on this thread to be displayed where my Main Spirit Guides indicated the way my Main Spirit Guides indicated.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PeacekeeperAlex

You are welcome!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeacekeeperAlex
a reply to: Fools

Anything noteworthy or just the run of the mill flying carpet?

For a long time, I thought it was all just whatever it was. But there is alot of illness that was never in our lives before. Mental, physical, you name it.

No matter how I try to look at it all, it just seems that the house is doomed. Not me, not my family, but the house. And because it craves doom, therefore we exist in its doom.

Its odd because my wife and I were never into anything spiritual before and have avoided it since. So for about 15 years we have had off and on negative everything that just doesnt make any sense.

ANyway, hit me up PM if you can.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Hey there,

A lot of different kinds of phenomenon happens at times in which has been recorded in the physical earth based histories. Ghost sighting and paranormal activities, Near Death and Outer Body experiences as well as Dreams to name some of the normal experienced in which points towards spiritual existing as well as feeling, emotions and energies, most notably vibes from music. The mind voice and thought mechanics also points towards us being more than we let on to be. There are many others as well but yeah I somewhat here you.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Top notch

top topics

<< 1   >>

join