It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has happened to Stephanie Niznik

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why the week delay from her death to the released news of her passing? It's been some time now with no report of the cause of death. This just does not seem like a credible statement of facts by the News Media outlets. Any ideas....? This reminds me in the delay of Bush/Gore when we didn't even know who was president for two weeks.

I think answers are about due..... and answers to BOTH time and cause.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

That is strange (length of time).

First off, sorry to hear about this! I love Insurrection and think it a great film that kind of hints at where they can take the characters. I never watched Everwood but could if I had too!

Second, when Dolores O’Roidan passed they did the same. It took a couple months. After a few famous suicides I am sure that they don’t want a cluster of people doing the same.

At least that is all that I hope that this is.

Such sad news! She seemed like a genuine person!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Uh, could it be this person wasn't as famous & headline-grabbing as you think? I mean, was she actually famous for anything beyond just being a cute Trill in Star Trek: Insurrection? Because that's the only reason I recognized the face when I did a search on her name -- she was the cute Trill with the Come Hither battle smirk. Her name rang zero bells at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Her primary acting was on Everwood. www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Granted, she was a small player in TV acting. Still the discrepancy of the time of death..... a week ? it makes one wonder ..... for what reason ?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
UPDATE, it's August 16th and still no word on cause of death, it has went silent.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
November 4th and nothing.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
December third, still no word.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
January 13th and still silence.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Turns out it was Alcohol.