It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Towers? - Image Intensive Post

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Well yeah, I wouldn't sit beside an unshielded microwave oven either. Or sit beside a volcano

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Yeah but getting paid to climb stuff was the upside...

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing all that information.

With the facts you have provided maybe now I can start sorting out what tower is what.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

you have just posted unsorted pics of comms infrastructure

Very observant

I did it with the hope members like OM can help sort them out.

PS - why has the guy in pic # 10 - not got his " radiation suit " on ???

Living dangerously

edit on 21-7-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Correct. A number of those pictures are microwave relay towers for LOS microwave comm links. They've been in use by telcos for decades. Further, hiding cell towers in tree lookalikes has been pretty common for a while now also. The picture of the power line has nothing to do with cellular, those are probably in-line capacitors to prevent outages, plus it is against federal regs to have telecom up at the same level as power on a power line. There is a minimum separation (not just because of EMI, but also owing to regulations).

That said, there are some pretty legitimate reason for concerns with 5G, especially in some of the higher frequencies known as the "FR-2" range (greater than 24GHz, up to 400GHz). This same "millimeter wave" technology is used to the scanners you go through at the airport (the ones which can "see" through your clothing). The long term health affects are still not clearly understood, hence the legitimate concerns.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

edit on 21-7-2019 by Niks22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2019 by Niks22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It's funny because I work for green peace UK, and I was speaking to a professer of technology and he said about the dangers of 5g. Before I spoke to him, I never heard anything about it. He said he knew people who were working on 5g, and they had to take 30 min breaks because they were fainting. He also mentioned how 5g kills plant life and birds.

I done a little digging, and it does seem there are many scientists who have raised concerns over 5g.

Time will tell I guess.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thanks for posting that info

Do you agree that the cylindrical units are most likely small 5G?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
It's funny because I work for green peace UK, and I was speaking to a professer of technology and he said about the dangers of 5g. Before I spoke to him, I never heard anything about it. He said he knew people who were working on 5g, and they had to take 30 min breaks because they were fainting. He also mentioned how 5g kills plant life and birds.

I done a little digging, and it does seem there are many scientists who have raised concerns over 5g.

Time will tell I guess.

Thanks for posting that. Where did the professor work? Does he have any papers or such that I can read?

I have a thread questioning if 5G is killing a tree. In that case as in this, it seems most don't even know what 5G looks like.

It looks like 5G, The lower power units anyway, are cylindrical and like cable routers they don't all look the same.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Maybe if you want to research an interesting avenue is look into what these frequencies do to bees ...

I fear for the little critters.

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Niks22

Thanks for posting the video. I have a thread about this too.

When I heard Area 51 was going to be stormed, this is what I figured they would use to defend the base.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Maybe if you want to research an interesting avenue is look into what these frequencies do to bees ...

I fear for the little critters.

Peace

I have ran across that it kills bees, but there is so much information out there for and against 5G it is hard to know what to trust. I figured it would be best to start by nailing down what it looks like.

edit on 21-7-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I can't help you with 5G...I know 3 and 4G actually are harmfull if exposed for too long but I can only imagine that the info you will find on 5G is at best biased because it comes from the same folk cashing in on it...

Good luck!!

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Time will tell I guess.

Thanks for posting that. Where did the professor work? Does he have any papers or such that I can read?

I have a thread questioning if 5G is killing a tree. In that case as in this, it seems most don't even know what 5G looks like.

It looks like 5G, The lower power units anyway, are cylindrical and like cable routers they don't all look the same.

I cannot remember, which is really annoying, but he opened my eyes to this. There are loads of scientists and other people in a familier field that are raising their concern about 5g.

It has a 25 foot radious, which is why loads of these are going up. Even if you do not use a 5g phone, you cannot escape it

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Wait till you consider loose AI on ATS and we can talk about Nuts...

NC

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Looking over it real quick I would guess those cylindrical units in masts are for the mid-band frequencies. (5G works on 3 spectrum bands)

These MIMO antennas will be multiple antennas onto a single box, and at a single cell tower, they create multiple simultaneous beams.

These beams will be directed at "base stations" that work in the high band spectrum.

Because the short range and low penetration quality of these high band waves you can expect these on every corner and every office building.

Hope it helps...

Peace
edit on 21-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yes, it helps a lot.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Not in my area. I will post pics as soon as I can.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Its gonna be just like "They Live".

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Best 5G Conspiracy Theory Update: shrinke.me... reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join