It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did discovering Cryptids are real and the Trolls are wrong effect you negatively or positively?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
For me It has been mostly negative. You have to take them into account in everyday life to avoid danger, you cannot talk to people about them and people gets their kids taken off them for being involved, you get addicted to trying to find out what they are at personal cost of time and money, you realise that the Intel Agencies control your thoughts and you aren't allowed to know about the so called Paranormal, you are more susceptable to depression and PTSD. If you lived near aggressive Cryptids you'd have to move house ASAP. If you owned it how are you going to sell it knowing it could kill the occupants. Any opinion on Cryptids is subjective to the negative effects. The list goes on. It is easier to have no brain and ethics and not know they exist, spend your entire existance Trolling people on Paranormal sites.
Are there any positives?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Yep, expert here.....2 kinds of Cryptids am I right?

The big black cat with the canine face.....like a pitbull.....

And the interdimensional demons

Scripture states the evil spirits can take any form 2 or 4 legged or ....with wings

I'm an outdoors man.....saw the big black cat from 35 feet ....had a 20 gauge.......

C
Called in a Bigfoot...in Washington.....had a 3006 and my 44 mag......with hardened bullets.....the spirit of th3 bigfoot ran me outta there on my ttrail scooter.....I stood up to it's spirit just about 45 seconds maybe......It won.....I'll never go back without 9 people with me.....
edit on 14-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi Paul, you have a lot of questions and thread on Bigfoot already, that’s great
Why not combine any more you make and when you have more questions tell us your story, what made you get into Bigfoot stuff and you might generate more interest and a decent thread

Just trying to help

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Kinda a cool subject.....huh!

I'm an outdoorsman type......seen some stuff. I always knew I would be brave in tight spot.....if I ever got in one....

Well, called for predators for 35 minutes on top of a screw field.....left then came back real quietly 40 minutes later. I had left some grapes and garlic.....idk.....but

Thirty yards out I heard a bulldozer being thrown down the mtn.

So I'm brave for a solid 45 seconds then it hits me.........

Well armed......I jumped bravely on my yamaha.....and....and in great bravery and pomp....I triumphantly .....screaming like a mimi....a banshee.....in my mind........but with a face of victory, got the hail off that mtn and was saying outloud.....I ain't coming back without 6 people with me........I heard the bulldozer hitting 200 foot redwoods and spruce......for almost a minute......that's why I had to ......haul azz.

The enormity of it........

edit on 14-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

This one time, I fought a manticore. I had to kick him in the nerds to get away, then I flew off on a Pegasus. True story

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It affected me positively.

It done this by opening up the possibilities and diversity of life. Yes some of these cryptiods are dark, evil stuff, some just a bit naughty with a few nice ones around as well. If you feel trapped in a dark evil place then moving is worth seriously considering. That is one good thing about diversity, everywhere is different.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the sensible posts. Did anyone suffer ill effects from BFs poisonous smell or infrasound?
edit on 14-7-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

I post a topic, give my evidence-based opinion in the first post and then the topic is plagued by a plethora of multi profiled Trolls from sites like 4chan. Swell.

You did no such thing. There was no evidence in anything you have posted on ATS, you make mention of it but don't link to any.

A few across your few threads have asked for you to post anything, you reply like you have here, calling "troll"

What you have done is exposed yourself when you posted this

It is easier to have no brain and ethics and not know they exist, spend your entire existance Trolling people on Paranormal sites.

Well done

well done

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
ATS is a pretty tough crowd, round here the phrase “pics or it didn’t happen” is quite common especially when in reference to things along paranormal, cryptozoology or alien lines.

When you post a title along the lines of “my neighbor used to babysit bigfoots kids” your kind of asking to be trolled.

There is potentially a lot of love on this site for someone with your interests and enthusiasm but you will need to learn the hard way like we all did on what’s gonna get a good response and what’s gonna get trolled into oblivion.

In your last thread you mentioned 1000s of eye witness testimony, DNA results, historical stories etc etc.
Spend a day or 2 compiling the best evidence you can find, the more scientific the better, include links and a few pics or graphs so it doesn’t just seem like a wall of text and I think you will find the site a much more pleasant and welcoming place.

Too many time wasters and lazy people come here making outrageous claims and we have all become a bit numb and even a tad cynical.

Hope you stick around, some non political stuff is always welcome

edit on 14/7/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Did discovering Cryptids are real and the Trolls are wrong effect you negatively or positively

Would not Trolls also be Cryptids ?
That is what I was always taught.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I posted 2 links and they got deleted. This isn't Peer Review or the Royal Institute, I don't have time to post evidence all day and read 1000 rules for Trolls who have Dunning-Kruger syndrome. I also don't want to spend much time on a subject that is largely negative and doesn't benefit me in anyway, albeit true. I have exposed the many Trolls with their flawed pseudoskeptical and fallacious lies and their unhealthy devotion to 4chan and James the amazing Randi.
Yes BFs were known as Trolls, Yahoo, Trogs, Ogres, Giants, Greenman, Boogermen, Woodwose etc. They're depicted on old churches and countless historical books.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
When things go bump in the night and your all alone, well the mind is a powerful thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
I posted 2 links and they got deleted. This isn't Peer Review or the Royal Institute, I don't have time to post evidence all day and read 1000 rules for Trolls who have Dunning-Kruger syndrome. I also don't want to spend much time on a subject that is largely negative and doesn't benefit me in anyway, albeit true. I have exposed the many Trolls with their flawed pseudoskeptical and fallacious lies and their unhealthy devotion to 4chan and James the amazing Randi.
Yes BFs were known as Trolls, Yahoo, Trogs, Ogres, Giants, Greenman, Boogermen, Woodwose etc. They're depicted on old churches and countless historical books.

An attitude like that will get you nowhere.

If you can’t be bothered posting threads that have sources or even a decent amount of research you can’t expect to be taken seriously.

This is reddit or Voat where a catchy thread title is all you need to make the front page, this site is a tad more discerning and requires proof of outrageous claims.

The mod who deleted those 2 threads did you favour, claiming someone used to babysit a bf baby while it’s parents went out hunting, I’m sure you can agree sounds absolutely nucking futs.
The sensible question of “if it had been happening for years why isn’t there at least one pic” was an extremely valid one.

If your too lazy to put some research and sources into a thread don’t bother wasting your time, you will get shredded.
Put a bit of effort in and while you will still get shredded it will be done with a modicum of respect.

I’ll say it again cause I don’t wanna seem like I’m being a prick, I hope you stick around and make some well researched crypto threads. It would be a lovely change of pace.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Are there any intelligent people here, or is it just Trolls. Please keep to the topic title.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have exposed the many Trolls with their flawed pseudoskeptical and fallacious lies and their unhealthy devotion to 4chan and James the amazing Randi.

You only exposed one so far.

Funny that no one but yourself has mentioned 4chan and James Randi.

Please keep to the topic title.

Yes, why cant you?

I also don't want to spend much time on a subject that is largely negative and doesn't benefit me in anyway, albeit true.

So the only reason you are posting is call other poster trolls?

Seriously, if you don't want to do something like post threads about Bigfoot which will attract questions, why bother?

Are you being forced to post?

Are there any intelligent people here

Quite a few.

Its a shame you cannot display any intelligence and interact maturely.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
When you say "Outrageous" claims, you mean outrageous in your own subjective mind. The Pseudosceptical Sagan claim that "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" is completely wrong, sorry. All asertions are equal in Science until proven otherwise and all evidence is equal.
The woman obviously didn't want to take pictures of them for hunters to find. The NSA actively pull down close ups of them from the net and email. Memory cards and game cams are confiscated. People are warned not to talk about it. If you kill one you have to prove it was self defence or you can be jailed.
edit on 14-7-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
When you say "Outrageous" claims, you mean outrageous in your own subjective mind. The Pseudosceptical Sagan claim that "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" is completely wrong, sorry. All asertions are equal in Science until proven otherwise and all evidence is equal.
The woman obviously didn't want to take pictures of them for hunters to find. The NSA actively pull down close ups of them from the net and email. Memory cards and game cams are confiscated. People are warned not to talk about it. If you kill one you have to prove it was self defence or you can be jailed.

How does a picture help a hunter find something? If the NSA is removing all the evidence how do you have all this information?

Can you show is where the law is written? How about any record of somebody being jailed for shooting one?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

"I also don't want to spend much time on a subject that is largely negative and doesn't benefit me in anyway, albeit true"

Said the person making his 3rd thread on the subject.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: GBP/JPY

This one time, I fought a manticore. I had to kick him in the nerds to get away, then I flew off on a Pegasus. True story

So you do in fact believe in unicorns and manticore... I always suspected this.
edit on 14-7-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I have seen cigar shaped UFOs close up. I have seen/ heard ghost type figures close up. I had witnesses for both. I am not fully convinced of any, let alone all cryptids. Why in the blue hell should I believe in all cryptids?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join