It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democratic Drop Out Of The Race Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Joe Biden is capturing the voters who were abandoned by the drop-outs. Look at this overflow area for Biden yesterday.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden is capturing the voters who were abandoned by the drop-outs. Look at this overflow area for Biden yesterday.

twitter.com...

Too funny, one of the comments : "Eek! These Joe Biden fans look like they are in an ICU visiting room waiting for a doctor to give them bad news."

Every single one of the democrat candidates remind me of delusional mental patients who have delusions of grandeur. Most have no platform except "hate Trump", or extreme visions of bribery motivations towards Americans that would cost future generations nothing but destruction and financial ruination of the USA.

Much more as well including a willingness to deceive themselves and their constituents for personal gain of power and money, using their current positions as an example of what they want to achieve, and every single one of them proponents of taking away constitutional protections and the rights of the people. A wrecking crew of everything that is decent and good.

The democrat party is a horror story come to life with everything imaginable that would turn into a true hell on earth.

edit on 24-8-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: word fix

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Gabbard is fighting the poll rules.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Old people do like politics. And they do vote more than the young do.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Now Tulsi Gabbard, Trump has no answer to her, I think she can capture the Trump male voter in swing states, and that is the key to winning this thing.

That's interesting.
How would she go about doing that?

I very good question, you need to get inside the mind of a Trump supporter, I have some insight into this......you need to come across as the most sane person on the field AND have the ability to heal political tribalism, Trump can't do that, but neither can Biden, Harris, Warren or Bernie.

I will take Gabbard over Trump, but Trump over all the rest, Biden would at least be somewhat moderate compared to a Harris or a Warren.
The problem is Trump just says to all the voters that voted for Obama twice and then switched to him in 2016, do you want to go back to that time.....I think we already know the answer. The DNC needs something fresh but not too radical to pull the independents back into the fold.
Gabbard answers this issue, to bad the DNC is stiff arming her, like they did to Bernie in 2016, because of the chosen one.
edit on 24-8-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

twitter.com...

Too funny, one of the comments : "Eek! These Joe Biden fans look like they are in an ICU visiting room waiting for a doctor to give them bad news."
The democrat party is a horror story come to life with everything imaginable that would turn into a true hell on earth.

The Liberal Media and Democrats are panicking this weekend. The Ruth Bader Ginsburg cancer-recurrence news yesterday combined with the increasing frequency of Biden "gaffes" is hitting them very hard.

Today, Joe Biden told his audience he loved being with them in Vermont. But he was in New Hampshire!

Article/Video: dailycaller.com...

There should be a "Biden Gaffes" thread. At this pace, It will load up quickly.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Gabbard is fighting the poll rules.

She is the only one of the current dems running that I think would have even half a chance against Trump... but I think he'd still beat her. The only thing that could threaten a Trum re-election is if the economy tanked in a big way and stayed that way until the election.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that andrew yang is the best hope for the future of this country.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I'm starting to think that andrew yang is the best hope for the future of this country.

He will be dropping out soon. Very soon. 😃

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He will be dropping out soon. Very soon. 😃

Doesn't Yang have deep pockets?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I know

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hmm, I thought she was doing much better than that.

Which brings me to the question, other than Biden, who is doing well in the Democrat field? Cant seem to find much on that.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Hmm, I thought she was doing much better than that.

Which brings me to the question, other than Biden, who is doing well in the Democrat field? Cant seem to find much on that.

I suspect Joe Biden will be dropping out soon. He's having way too many "senior moments" -- he's had several in the last week or two, on things as basic as remembering which state he's in. It's pretty obvious he has advancing Alzheimer's.

Edit: I remember Ronald Reagan in his second term. In retrospect, it was clear he was in the process of losing his mental faculties by that point.
edit on 26-8-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

twitter.com...

The Liberal Media and Democrats are panicking this weekend. The Ruth Bader Ginsburg cancer-recurrence news yesterday combined with the increasing frequency of Biden "gaffes" is hitting them very hard.

They have good reason to panic over Ginsburg. Right-wing news sources are reporting that the type of stent that RBG got is typically used in end-stage liver cancer. It seems certain Trump will be picking her replacement.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just saw a National poll on the Dems and it was a shock:

Sanders 20%
Warren 20%
Biden 19%

Harris 8%(?)

Wow. Everyone else was 8% or less so.............as Biden stumbles we are looking at Sanders/Warren?

Thats the best the Dems can do?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I like his outside the box approach.
I do not like his ideas.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

It seems certain Trump will be picking her replacement.

That will be glorious.
And in of itself reason enough to reelect trump.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sanders 20%
Warren 20%
Biden 19%

Harris 8%(?)

Wow. Everyone else was 8% or less so.............as Biden stumbles we are looking at Sanders/Warren?

The Dem establishment doesn't like Bernie Sanders. They cheated him out of the nomination in 2016, so why should we expect anything different in 2020?

As it becomes increasingly clear that Biden needs to go to a nursing home instead of the White House, my prediction is that the Dem establishment will rally around Elizabeth Warren. Kamala Harris doesn't have a prayer, because for all their howling about racism, the Dem establishment are some of the most racist people you'll ever find.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Sanders 20%
Warren 20%
Biden 19%

Harris 8%(?)

The Dem establishment doesn't like Bernie Sanders. They cheated him out of the nomination in 2016, so why should we expect anything different in 2020?

As it becomes increasingly clear that Biden needs to go to a nursing home instead of the White House, my prediction is that the Dem establishment will rally around Elizabeth Warren. Kamala Harris doesn't have a prayer, because for all their howling about racism, the Dem establishment are some of the most racist people you'll ever find.

Yea, I guess you're correct, at least as the polling data stands at the moment. (a lot can change in a year). But what I find weird, and I mean really weird, is that the Democrat party, from a geographical and demographic position at least is dominated by POC in Urban areas. Warren isn't genuinely speaking, one of their "tribes"; she's white, she's old and as far as I can tell, she's heterosexual. Honestly, what does SHE have to offer other than being a female? If I were a Democrat, I'd be madder than hell the Dems can't come up with something better. Maybe they'll end up drafting Michele Obama? At least she fits two of their requirements.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Oh snap.
Jill Biden admitted that her husband isn't a very impressive candidate.

She told supporters that "maybe you have to swallow a bit" to vote for him.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join