It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Event in California? Two Earthquakes and Thousands of Bees die!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
We have had two large earthquakes in California in rural areas. However throw this weird twist into the event. I saw a video posted by a guy that had 1000's if not more bees dying after the 7.1 earthquake. So I looked into how earthquakes affect insects and bees and there is not much out there relating to bees dying after an earthquake. Meaning, as in bees probably AREN'T supposed to die en masse from an earthquake and this earthquake seems to be the first of what appears to result in a bee kill. So just type in how people are reacting to the earthquakes in California. Many are laughing it off. So was this "event" the result of some higher order telling all Californians to get their act together and as two earthquakes of significant magnitude in rural areas along with a massive bee kill a prelude to their future? Please go ahead prove me wrong by providing some evidence of prior bee kills connected to an earthquake because I will sleep better at night. That includes whether only one witness has seen dead bees or was it also observed by others i other locations?

What also bothers me is that many Californians are just taking it all in stride and are laughing the earthquakes off but what else can they really do. They live there. The Bee die off thing is strange

The Rapture

Thous ands of bees on the ground dying after earthquake

edit on 7-7-2019 by Waterglass because: restructured sentences

edit on 7-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 7-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The rapture is not real. Hope that helps...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

God is real.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So an event that hasn't been investigated at all isn't immediately explained by the internet (which is full of idiots, for the record) and you suddenly equate it to the rapture for bees?

Man, religion has really screwed our species up.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Did the bees raise up to the heavens rapture style??????

Is the textual accounts for the rapture mentioning bees demise??????

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Going out on a limb here but maybe those bees dying and those eartquakes aren't related?

Peace
edit on 7-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

God is real.

Really? Based on what evidence? In other words, prove it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

explained by the internet (which is full of idiots, for the record)

So why haven't you provided facts to prove me wrong. Your opinion is nothing more than; an opinion. The sources are valid news papers and their web sites.

Man, religion has really screwed our species up

Its been around ever since man stopped worshiping animals and other deities.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

So why haven't you provided facts to prove me wrong. Your opinion is nothing more than; an opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Please, prove me wrong!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It was HAARP!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Uhhhmmm...that's not how it works.

You have already provided evidence that in previous occassions there wasn't much evidence to links bees dying to eartquakes.

Just because you saw a youtube with deadbees the burden of proof lies with you to show us the connection.

Unless this is the first recorded bee-die off...

Peace
edit on 7-7-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Please, prove me wrong!

Well actually it’s your beliefs so it’s on you to prove them not the other way

I am a Christian and don’t believe in the rapture as such so going with it unrelated as well

Things will get worse that’s obvious

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

a reply to: a325nt

explained by the internet (which is full of idiots, for the record)

So why haven't you provided facts to prove me wrong. Your opinion is nothing more than; an opinion. The sources are valid news papers and their web sites.

Man, religion has really screwed our species up

Its been around ever since man stopped worshiping animals and other deities.
Your own posts are proof that you don’t understand how to use reason and logic.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

God is real.

Really? Based on what evidence? In other words, prove it.

On countless threads we've been over this countless times, you've got everyone's position on their reasons why.
So your a non believer a well established fact. "Prove it" but on another thread relevant to proof.

Let a person express themselves - if you don't agree when someone says they believe which you always don't then just stay out of it or at least give a answer relevant to the thread- ie about the bees or about the rapture.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
It was HAARP!

Yeah that’s probably a reasonable opinion, interesting to see if anything else happens in future similar

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Uhhhmmm...that's not how it works

Sorry I had to wake you up so early today but I hope you get comped for your time. Oh yes it does and no I do not need to provide a connection as its right there in front of you. You need to provide proof and yes this happened back in the day:

13.7. The Plagues of Egypt and the Tribulation Commentary - A ... www.biblestudytools.com... The Plagues of Egypt and the Tribulation commentary using A Testimony of Jesus Christ. ... There is the same insolent challenge to the true God on the part of the ... Ex. Ex. 7:12]—the Rapture of the Church—warning men of the supremacy of .

edit on 7-7-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

What ISLAM is NOT real????

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Maybe the earthquakes sent out a frequency that was to much for the bees sensitivity to handle in such close proximity.

Im clutching at straws but who knows.

Rapture if real is suppose to happen under much greater circumstances.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Uhhhmmm...that's not how it works

Sorry I had to wake you up so early today but I hope you get comped for your time. Oh yes it does and no I do not need to provide a connection as its right there in front of you. You need to provide proof and yes this happened back in the day:

13.7. The Plagues of Egypt and the Tribulation Commentary - A ... www.biblestudytools.com... The Plagues of Egypt and the Tribulation commentary using A Testimony of Jesus Christ. ... There is the same insolent challenge to the true God on the part of the ... Ex. Ex. 7:12]—the Rapture of the Church—warning men of the supremacy of .
Religion rots the brain.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join