It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Tucker interview with comment by Nick Pope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
[snipped by staff]

So yesterday trollchan posted about some high caliber leak that would happen in the trump-tucker interview.I think they only got the interview part right.Heres the part

Transcript

Tucker Carlson Tonight 7/5/19 Transcript:

Tucker: "You gave an interview the other day in which you said you have been briefed on Unidentified Flyting Objects... are they real?

Trump: "Ahh Well I don't really want to get into it too much, but personally I tend to doubt it. Ahh... you have people that swear by it right... pilots have come in and said, and these are pilots that are in that particular world, but we have had people saying that they've seen things. Ahh... I'm not a believer you know I guess anything is possible".

Tucker: "We spoke to a government official recently that said the United States Government had wreckage from a UFO in a facility on an airforce base (my input: this is new). Are you familiar with it?"

Trump: "I haven't heard that no, I haven't heard that. Err it has not been within government a big thing but I've seen it. I've seen it on your show, but I've seen it. Ahh I don't assume it's correct but you know I've got an open mind Tucker."

Tucker: "I know you do Mr President and thank you for that".

Trump: "Nowadays you can believe anything right?".

So the government official is not zondo right?Or is it zondo and tucker is just adding more sauce than necessary?The only thing that raised an eyebrow in this is the "i dont want to get into it too much" part .
edit on Sun Jul 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

President Trump is saying essentially the same thing President Obama did on the Jay Leno show around 2010.

For President Trump to be so familiar with so many conspiracies, yet act "dumb" when it comes to the entire "Area 51" mystique, is somewhat insulting.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump is saying essentially the same thing President Obama did on the Jay Leno show around 2010.

For President Trump to be so familiar with so many conspiracies, yet act "dumb" when it comes to the entire "Area 51" mystique, is somewhat insulting.

When Tucker is making the statement about speaking with a government official who said the US govt has wreckage from a UFO Trump begins shaking his head in a yes manner before Tucker asks the direct question "are you familiar with it" at which point Trump shakes his head no. Hmmm...he went from subconsciously verifying what Tucker was saying to denying any knowledge once the question was asked. Trump's a really bad liar.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yeah I was pretty upset that thread was closed.

I wanted to compare what they said he would say.. vs. What he actually said

You could tell in the final cut they edited some stuff out

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes thats true,Presidents give these same kinda answers to "weird" questions

I find interesting that when asked about a wreckage hes tongue almost slipped and said "thats not within goverment jurisdiction" But he saved it

a reply to: Lucidparadox

sadly i didnt save that photo from the trollchan board so we could see if they got anything right,from what i remember they didnt but would be good to have it as reference.
edit on 5-7-2019 by IMSAM because: to add answer to lucidparadox

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So far we went from giggles and jokes about lil green men to "anything is possible".
I think Grant might've been right and we gotta wait 3-4 years at least.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

It's a quiet and polite way to say "the subject is still highly classified" So can't reveal anything themselves without breaching legal rules.
Plenty of declassified memos and docs that prove beyond any doubt and even state specifically that the subject matter is classified under executive order, and the release of such documents would cause grave harm to national security. All of that is old news, but people forget so easily, or refuse to acknowledge it for fear of reputational and social harm.
Been watching the same pattern since the 60's.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
No aliens from outerspace. They came and gone billions of years ago.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

1point92AU
Trump's a really bad liar.

You nailed it!
edit on 6-7-2019 by ForteanOrg because: he quoted a quote too far (and heck, this sure was difficult post to create... first the quoting went all wrong, then I wrote "to" instead of "too" and then I got the name of the guy that I quoted wrong.. bah)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Well there you are.... I knew if I waited long enough I would find something that trump and I agree on.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Well to be honest he probably has a lot to get done and can only get to so many threads in a day.
He sure has all the political conspiracy theories down pat.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

Trump's a really bad liar.

Which is ridiculous given all the practice he gets.
When he says no collusion you believe him. When he says no UFOs you dont.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Okay good, I wasn't going crazy.
I was looking for the original thread last night but couldn't find it.

Don't understand why It was taken down.
A lot of people knew that the interview was being aired so it couldn't of been assumed a hoax.
Hopefully, this one can stick around

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Perhaps it got squeezed out by site maintenance?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
That interview was not worth watching Tucker for 40 minutes. I was disappointed.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

these are pilots that are in that particular world

Interesting choice of words.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
That interview was not worth watching Tucker for 40 minutes. I was disappointed.

I think that is their new gorrila marketing tactic. One of their own employees goes on to redit or the like and leaks some crap to get people to watch . The end result always ends up the same in disappointment.
Hannity has been doing it for a while too.
People keep falling for it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Trump has said he's not a "believer", but maybe. He could be telling the truth and he really doesnt. But..

Of course he's going to say he doesn't believe. Can you imagine the mockery all over the world if Trump said he believes in ET's? They would ridicule him and say he's insane until the day he leaves office. Sure, they do that anyway, but believing in Aliens is a whole other rabbit hole.

Even if he did believe there's no way in hell he would admit to it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

If anything its bad practice on their part,saying we ll have trump talk on ufos is clickbait when you force someone to see 50 mins of political cool stories and then you squeeze 5 mins talk in the end about ufos.

But im intrigued about that almost slip of the tongue,he almost said thats not goverment jurisdiction.Then again i noticed he stumbles a lot,like he is really thinking carefully what to say and how to say it so it might have been nothing

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

these are pilots that are in that particular world

Interesting choice of words.

Yeah, I saw that too.
I find that particular part of the conversation the most revealing.

<<   2 >>

join