It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military Please Post Your UAPs/UFO Reports Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Considering that the US GOV. has Officially Approved the reporting of UFOs/UAPs by military personnel.
If you are in the military or know of individuals in the military whom have witnessed a UAP/UFO please encourage them to report/describe their experience in this thread. The American people will be forever filled with gratitude for any contribution/insights you may provide. Thank-you for your service.

Approval for reporting UAP/UFO
edit on 1-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You are kidding, right? If I am in the military I am going to report on ATS???? Not a chance in hell. Do you honestly think that the Navy's guidelines and procedures for reporting will include a link to some cranky old conspiracy site like ATS?
edit on 7/1/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would guess the military wants to recieve them internally, I don't think they would approve of public reports by military personel. But hey, worth a shot

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
I would guess the military wants to recieve them internally, I don't think they would approve of public reports by military personel. But hey, worth a shot

Well you just spoiled the chance... and so did the poster above..

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Really, we spoiled it? You really think there is military personel out there tempted to go post on ATS about their experience, that get stopped because of what we have to say?

Court martial? -should be fine
ATS members concerns -OH NO
Almost Pvt. Pyle, almost

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I take it you don't have Netflix.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You've obviously not served in the military nor have you known anyone who has served in the military. Good luck with your thread but you're going to be disappointed.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Spacespider

Really, we spoiled it? You really think there is military personel out there tempted to go post on ATS about their experience, that get stopped because of what we have to say?

Court martial? -should be fine
ATS members concerns -OH NO
Almost Pvt. Pyle, almost

Quoted for truth.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

No, do not do this.

This site may only operate on ad revenue these days, but there are still plenty of agents that keep an eye on these boards. You'd only be helping put a name and location next to your account for easier tracking.

Do not share any personal information on these boards, and do not identify yourself in any way. Even when you see an established member share something personal, do not follow suit.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Really? I can think of 1 major reason not to post sightings here.

1. You are not Hilary Clinton. YOU can be prosecuted for mishandling classified or confidential information.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I take it you don't have Netflix.

Do you have a point?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'd also guess that mate and there's a great article below concerning  'OPREP-3":

'OPREP-3" - A Classified US Military Reporting  
Channel For UFO Incidents?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would say you just provided a platform for every "Walter Mitty" to tell you about their encounters of "Marvin the Martian" they've ever had lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Look at it this way, as far as there really is an ET involved, whatever the MIC is hinding from us ET can hide exponentially more from them. So in that light I don't think it even matters if personel did publicly share their experiences, no one knows wth is going on. But one wants to admit it ofc
edit on 1-7-2019 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
most of what I hear the public reporting are classified, our own tech!

ie, the 'huvvering black triangles'

for me the difference between our classified tech and genuinely et tech is the latter tend to be 100% seamless.

one family member witnessed a ufo in their yard but once he started describing the nuts and bolts he could see, i pretty much knew it was our own tech.

then again, would make sense for et's to camouflage their tech at least with nuts and bolts if not a cloud! see the conundrum?

we are now officially 'post disclosure', fellas!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
They already know who I am. They keep popping security alerts on my honeypot accounts.

I don't support the idea behind this thread. No one should endanger themselves for entertainment.
Maybe add "Long Retired" at the start of the thread title, then I could understand.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

And what if they anonymously already did that but got debunked around so hard that they left to never return again.?

With most you said I agree.

Sometimes I think that this so called soft disclosure could also be happening because things got out of control and we might just have pissed off some very powerful entities and now they need our help in someway?

edit on 0b59America/ChicagoMon, 01 Jul 2019 15:44:59 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 01 Jul 2019 15:44:59 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think there's more chance of seeing something on 4chan / 8chan than here....

...unless you believe this thread to be true....

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

And what if they anonymously already did that but got debunked around so hard that they left to never return again.?

What if they did? The point is that ATS is hardly a suitable arena to post this sort of stuff. Basically, it doesn't count.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well this isnt a report of a real UFO but..

I was briefly in the US Army at Ft. Benning GA , stayed at Sand Hill for a few months...

Every morning for PT as I layed on my back doing exercises, there was most certainly what looked to be a satellite permanently fixated over the base staring down. Never moved.. stayed there, all hours of the day.

Im guessing its a satellite, if not, then who knows.

But it exists.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join