It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Employees Ensured that their lives will be better, (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Basically, in the long-run, Bush promises all the CIA employees that life will be better with their new overall director. Bush talks before a crowd of members and conveys his thoughts about how the CIA will operate better and will become a stronger organization. The new director also was suprised by the work that has been given to him, he says that there is an overwhelmingly large work load. Bush also brought up that the hunt for Osama Bin Laden will still continue, despite the fact that he has not been captured yet.

www.cnn.com
"The reforms will help the CIA do its job better," Bush told reporters after touring the spy agency.
The president spoke a day after CIA Director Porter Goss complained that the new law would create "ambiguities" between his authority and that of Bush's nominee to be National Intelligence Director, John Negroponte, and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

Bush also reiterated that the hunt for Osama bin Laden goes on even though the terrorist blamed for the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks has yet to be found.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I'm not sure about this, I think this is a bad idea, I think that the CIA was doing it's job the best way before.

Is this new guy the best choice?

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 3-3-2005 by ShatteredSkies]

join