It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case Against Playing in the Evolution Court.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is a thread I just created to explain why it's a losing game playing in the evolution court.

1. Rules are dictated by the opponent.
2. Winners are decided by the opponent.
3. Criteria are designed by the opponent - in favor of evolution.
4. Majority of journals and studies are from "evolution scientist" and accepted as facts (without any question).
5. Players (proponents of evolution theory) are already favored by the judges. Players (proponents of evolution theory) themselves are the judges.
6. Proponents of Creation are rejected as kooks and Luddites.
7. Proponents of evolution are widely recognized as authorities on the subject - especially by the scientific community that is widely populated by evolutionists.
8. No journals or studies done by proponents of creation are accepted as valid in major universities. In other words, you can't use these publications.
9. Majority of evolutionists are atheist. Majority of atheist are proponents of evolution.
10. Scientific academia is mostly under the supervision of proponents of evolution.

Now, how can someone who is a proponent of Creation win in this game?

0 chance.

Do you agree?

edit on 25-6-2019 by edmc^2 because: 5 edit

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: edmc^2

Wow you creationists whine a lot.

“Boohoo! I can’t prove my god is real, so I’m going to cry foul. Those nasty scientists are all out to get us. Boohoo!”

And no, I don’t agree with that half-arsed list you quickly put together because you can’t prove your god is real.

And don’t worry, I won’t be replying again. You can have you little hissy fit.
edit on 2562019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Creationists cant lose the argument with anyone who forwards evolution
Creationism has science on their side, their is no empirical evidence for evolution, evolution is a faith

Rather than defend creation, just contest the science of evolution and evolution dissolves almost instantly
Problem is the average evolution believer doesn’t have a clue what science really is.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Wow TD I have seen you cry a LOT, boohoo, a real lot in this forum
And look, here you are again, attacking

Ever thought of offering any empirical evidence

BooHoo

Why does your type hate real science?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: TerryDon79

Wow TD I have seen you cry a LOT, boohoo, a real lot in this forum
And look, here you are again, attacking

Ever thought of offering any empirical evidence

BooHoo

Why does your type hate real science?

haha, no I don't hate science - as much as E=MC2 is my handle name, I love science but I do dislike fake science. And to me, the very core of evolution theory is fake science. hence the protestation.

But seems like you can't handle the truth.

oh well to each its own.

Edit:

Raggedy, this post wasn't meant for you.

edit on 25-6-2019 by edmc^2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

How much time have you actually spent with your head in the serious books? How much does your belief in god keep you from accepting what multiple fields of study all agree on? Do you think you can disprove thousands of scientists who have tested these theories in real life for over 150 years since Darwin’s origin of species?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Wow you creationists whine a lot.

“Boohoo! I can’t prove my god is real, so I’m going to cry foul. Those nasty scientists are all out to get us. Boohoo!”

And no, I don’t agree with that half-arsed list you quickly put together because you can’t prove your god is real.

And don’t worry, I won’t be replying again. You can have you little hissy fit.

nah, just pointing the facts.

But, did the truth I listed hurt yah feelings?

I hope not.

ciao. don't reply.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Creationists cant lose the argument with anyone who forwards evolution
Creationism has science on their side, their is no empirical evidence for evolution, evolution is a faith

Rather than defend creation, just contest the science of evolution and evolution dissolves almost instantly
Problem is the average evolution believer doesn’t have a clue what science really is.

And then you have people like you who simply claim that creation has science on their side. You got tired of science being right all the time, so you just say the things scientists say, because you think it makes you look right. No matter what you look at, you see the thumbprint of jesus on it.

I bet you, every time you drop a turd, you turn around to see if Jesus’s face is on it..... and it is. Every time.

edit on 25-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

All you have to do to win the argument woodie is produce empirical evidence
Off you go, run along, head in a book time

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

No worries. Many scientists lack self awareness. I read a wise article from a scientist once (sorry, can't remember his name) that said that the reason many scientists lack progress in their work is because they can't get past their own egos to listen to anyone else, including other scientists.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

How much time have you actually spent with your head in the serious books? How much does your belief in god keep you from accepting what multiple fields of study all agree on? Do you think you can disprove thousands of scientists who have tested these theories in real life for over 150 years since Darwin’s origin of species?

wow! talk about 'argument from authority'. Nice going there Woody.

Let me see. What you said falls on #1, 2,3,4,5,6 of my list, maybe 7 and 8?

But seriously, conjecture aside, I'm still looking for that missing link. Do you happen to know where I can find it? I mean solid evidence of a GRADUAL TRANSITION.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Man, there have been about thirty threads dedicated to teaching about evolution to specifically you.

Why would anyone waste their time on an obvious troll.

You do this for fun because jesus won’t let you masterbait.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Lets reset to 2005 when creationists first started their crusade to spread false information, and along came some very intelligent and outspoken minds to prove them wrong. This guy in the YT video I linked and Thunderf00t alone can smack creationists around with videos they made over a decade ago.

Here watch all this mans series of Foundational Falsehoods of creationism.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Do you have any proof other than your opinion, that any of these points you made are true?

Anyone can make a list.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: edmc^2

wow! talk about 'argument from authority'. Nice going there Woody.

Let me see. What you said falls on #1, 2,3,4,5,6 of my list, maybe 7 and 8?

But seriously, conjecture aside, I'm still looking for that missing link. Do you happen to know where I can find it? I mean solid evidence of a GRADUAL TRANSITION.

It’s all right there in any college you can find. Nobody cares if you don’t believe in science.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes, why do you waste your time in religious forums so much when you're an obvious troll there?!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

It’s all right there in any college you can find. Nobody cares if you don’t believe in science.

That's just troll speak for, "I've got nothing".

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Man, there have been about thirty threads dedicated to teaching about evolution to specifically you.

You do this for fun because jesus won’t let you masterbait.

I asked for empirical evidence woodie, not dribbles, come on
Put your head in a book

Troll here is you
Completely scientifically baseless

Again I am asking for empirical evidence, you know real science

You are stuck in personal attacks calling me a troll and I can’t master bate because you have no empirical evidence, your best bet, attack

Empirical evidence please mr Woodie

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Lets reset to 2005 when creationists first started their crusade to spread false information, and along came some very intelligent and outspoken minds to prove them wrong. This guy in the YT video I linked and Thunderf00t alone can smack creationists around with videos they made over a decade ago.

Here watch all this mans series of Foundational Falsehoods of creationism.

Argument from authority again?

Stand on your own and defend evolution. Let's discuss it on merits. I can defend Creation myself not from authority. Otherwise, your argument is weak.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

A theory supported by facts is still just a theory until ALL the facts are in. Fail.

LOL! While your video says that 1/3 of Americans believe evolution theories are supported by facts, I say 1/3 of Americans still don't understand the difference in definitions between theory and fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join