It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I believe the influence they had was insignificant

Not worth claiming “Russian influence” like a cNn-fed moron

He still would have won regardless

And he will win again in 2020, regardless

Trump didn't win the popular vote at all, he won the Electoral College vote primarily because of 7 faithless electors who did not vote Democrat, despite being pledged to. Only one EC Republican voter was faithless.

It is a hole in the EC system that because of low numbers of actual voters, it is financially possible to pay off a small number to vote faithlessly and to therefore win the vote.

This appears to be what happened in 2016. If there was electoral corruption, it points directly to the Trump campaign, not the Democrats.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Trump didn't win the popular vote at all, he won the Electoral College vote primarily because of 7 faithless electors who did not vote Democrat, despite being pledged to. Only one EC Republican voter was faithless.

It is a hole in the EC system that because of low numbers of actual voters, it is financially possible to pay off a small number to vote faithlessly and to therefore win the vote.

This appears to be what happened in 2016. If there was electoral corruption, it points directly to the Trump campaign, not the Democrats.

Adern most definitely didn’t win the popular vote either

without “Russian influence” the vote in the USA would have been identical

EVERYBODY who voted against Clinton hated her loooong before the election

But, we disagree. That’s ok.

I decided to vote for him when he first mentioned he’d run LOOOONG before any election fever even began. I was not influenced by any Russian not by cNn’s transparent lies (which influenced FAR MORE people to vote Trump than any Russian did)

I’m voting for him again next year along with literally EVERYBODY else
edit on 25 6 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Did Google take down the new video?

m.youtube.com...

HOLY SH-NIKES!

I can't believe that.

Also, the website for Project Veritas went down earlier today, too!

Bug out bag time?

Lol

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

And everybody who claims the same things about leftist politicians and especially Clinton “was influenced by Russians”

What a lie. EVERYTHING wrong with her was wrong loooong before the elections

The Russian disinformation campaign started long before the elections, in at least 2014.

She’s a bigot, a fascist

Fascists are extreme right-whingers. Named after the National Fascist Party of Italy, from before, and during the second world war.

You are using the wrong word. If you mean autocrat, use that word. Honestly, your continual use of the wrong word shows your ignorance of history and weakens your case.

, a liar, a crook, a racist and most definitely an ineffective politician and ‘leader’ by ANYONES standards.

She studied Law at Yale, was a Senator, was former First Lady, a Secretary of State and a Presidential candidate. She must have had something going for her.

The bad things you believe about her are mostly because of the online disinformation to which you were systematically exposed - for years. You appear to be so conditioned that you can't even conceive that you could have been told lies.

Here's a hint, she has been under investigation frequently, on a number of issues, and has been exonerated by the courts in every case. And she didn't have the 'get out of jail free' card the Trump has, as a sitting President who cannot be indicted.

Always was.

And the man you seem to have so much hate for, is a billionaire tycoon who will go back to being a billionaire tycoon playboy after he finishes in 2025.

How do you think that Trump got that money? By being nice to everyone? How could he be controlling his 'empire' while he was a full time game show host - for years?

He doesn’t care about the opinions of the weak and the gutless

No, he doesn't. He is a monomaniac who even refers to himself in the third person (a classic symptom).

He even once boasted that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and it wouldn't change his votes.

He is clearly a nutcase.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Looks like the Google lady deleted her Twitter account, too!

Not a good look for Google right before the anti-trust investigations, is it?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

That whole diatribe is a hypocritical mess. You’re a moron

A fascist is a fascist, regardless of left or right. You know that. “Think how WE think, or we’ll attack you”, fascism.
Just because A right wing government once used fascism does not make it exclusive. Clown. You know democrats brought us the KKK, Jim Crow and segregation but yet YOU call those things ‘right wing’.

Hillary is an awesome person but Orange Man Bad, what a great argument you have there. Only ONE of those two became President. So there’s that.

Your lies aren’t going to persuade anybody that Trump shouldn’t be voted for or that he shouldn’t be president. The right candidate won.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

m.youtube.com...

HOLY SH-NIKES!

I can't believe that.

Bug out bag time?

Lol

Because loose lips sink ships...Google is in full-on Protect Mode.

BREAKING: YOUTUBE/GOOGLE HAS REMOVED OUR GOOGLE INVESTIGATION as it was approaching 50K likes and a million views. IMPORTANT: Please download it on @bitchute and repost it.

Source - Project Veritas/James O'keefe: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZek

Jen Gennai want to influence our elections and don't want the people choosing freely our POTUS. This witch is the perfect example why leftists are nothing but authoritarians who think only they should choose our POTUS, and be in power...

What's ironic is that in one response of hers, she claims that Project Veritas got her because she didn't chose right her words, and on the same post she claims Project Veritas edited the video to make it sound like she said this...

I was having a casual chat with someone at a restaurant and used some imprecise language. Project Veritas got me. Well done.

Link

edit on 25-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Adern most definitely didn’t win the popular vote either

Absolutely, but our political system allows parties to collaborate to attain a stable government of coalition partners.

The Greens and New Zealand First parties have formed a coalition and that gives Ardern's government, which includes a Deputy Prime Minister from the New Zealand First and several Greens ministers. This provides for balanced representation for popular parties even if they don't have absolute majority.

It also indicates a healthy political system that goes beyond an either/or two party representation of the constituency.

without “Russian influence” the vote in the USA would have been identical

EVERYBODY who voted against Clinton hated her loooong before the election

Not everybody. That is the pertinent point. The turnaround in public opinion was quite rapid. That is why it came as a shock to the press and the Democrats.

Also, the sudden turn-around in public opinion itself is highly suspicious. Within 4 hours, it seemed, Trump went from a 20% chance of taking the Presidency to 95%? Perhaps someone in the Trump campaign decided that no trick was too dirty and to go all-out. That might explain things, eh?

But, we disagree. That’s ok.

I decided to vote for him when he first mentioned he’d run LOOOONG before any election fever even began. I was not influenced by any Russian not by cNn’s transparent lies (which influenced FAR MORE people to vote Trump than any Russian did)

I’m voting for him again next year along with literally EVERYBODY else

I have a suspicion that he'll screw up bad before the vote.

The roundup and deportations of "a million" people might well rebound on him when people realize what it means.

But also, Pelosi is advising the Democrats not to move towards impeachment. My guess is she must have something pretty damning on him.

edit on 25/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

We shall see.

I think ‘something damning’ doesn’t mean what dEms think it means

They thought that ‘revealing’ that a billionaire playboy cheated on his wife would be ‘damning’, like it was some sort of surprise that a billionaire does billionaire things.

Whatever they ‘have’ would have to be fairly earth shattering to pull even one single vote away from him

I think the actions of dem supporters over the next 18 months will drive people away from the dEms just like the last three years.

But, we’ll see. I think he’s got 2020 in the bag. Very hard to argue that he’s not good at being President.

Plus, I admire you for your ability to stay away from petty name calling and character attacks during ‘disagreements’ with avid Trumpsters like myself. You’re a bigger man than I in that regard, even if I do very much disagree with your outlook.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZek

I get what you'e saying and someone should spank Google with a big stick, however Treason doesn't come into it whatsoever. Look up the legal meaning of treason. And BTW the Govt made propaganda legal.

www.businessinsider.com.au...

The NDAA legalizes the use of propaganda on the US public

The newest version of the National defence Authorization Act (NDAA) includes an amendment that would legalise the use of propaganda on the American public

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

They also better have something ‘damning’ or better hope screws he up because they have ZERO policy and they have ZERO to offer.

Nobody wants the democrat non-existent platform of more tax, more third world, more control and less freedom and Orange Man Bad.

That’s why nobody supports them

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

That whole diatribe is a hypocritical mess. You’re a moron

Dear, dear. You do know that calling people names is usually a sure-fire indicator that you have lost the actual debate?

A fascist is a fascist, regardless of left or right. You know that.

No, words have meanings and that particular word draws its meaning from something historical.

“Think how WE think, or we’ll attack you”, fascism.

No, that is not the definition of fascism.

Also, isn't the “Think how WE think, or we’ll attack you” a slogan used over and over again elsewhere on the internet? Since no-one is actually attacking you, it isn't actually applicable, and also it is a trite unoriginal.

Just because A right wing government once used fascism does not make it exclusive. Clown. You know democrats brought us the KKK, Jim Crow and segregation but yet YOU call those things ‘right wing’.

The Democrats were involved at the time as were the Whig's, who later became the Republicans. Before Lincoln, there wasn't much opposition to slavery. I don't think you can specifically blame either party, or rather, I believe you can blame members of both.

Hillary is an awesome person but Orange Man Bad, what a great argument you have there. Only ONE of those two became President. So there’s that.

Hitler became the fuhrer. A billion flies eat $#it. Stalin got government. History is full of the initially popular bad guy and Hollywood is full of the unpopular and hard bitten true hero. So there's that, too.

I'm not going to squirm lovingly at the feet of some ultra privileged crim just because he bought his way into a popularity contest.

Neither Trump nor Hillary were good candidates for the Presidency. Yet you were driven to make a choice between only those two. How screwed up is that?

Your lies aren’t going to persuade anybody that Trump shouldn’t be voted for or that he shouldn’t be president. The right candidate won.

No, the American people were propagandized and manipulated.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

No. He did not win because the American people were propagandised.

That’s a lie.

And if anyone of the two is comparable to Hitler, it’s hilary, the fascist.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

And yes, that IS the definition of fascism.

Think how we think or we’ll silence you. Attack you. Shut you down and marginalise you.

The very playbook of the democrat left.

Now, you just watch. Even with all the leftist attempts at influencing the elections, the NON STOP media lies against him, Trump will win.

By a landslide

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

m.youtube.com...

HOLY SH-NIKES!

I can't believe that.

Bug out bag time?

Lol

It's worse than that - Project veritas have had to take down the video from their own site due to 'privacy claims'...EDIT : now back up ... going to download it now.
There is a massive effort today to suppress this video. If you have a copy on your hard drives get it out there.

edit on 25/6/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

it’s hilary, the fascist.

One example of this would be____________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

NON STOP media lies against him

They aren't lies buddy. The only one lying is trump himself.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

NON STOP media lies against him

They aren't lies buddy. The only one lying is trump himself.

They’re all lies. But they’ve failed.

That much is obvious.

Biden for President. Ha ha haaaa

(It’s funny because Joe Biden is the dEms ‘front runner’. The race is over)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join