It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Navy Deploys to Persian Gulf Under Operation Sankalp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Reassurance for their own vessels is not the same as security from Iranian aggression....

Peace

Actually it is, why do they need reassurance? Iranian aggression.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

And they chose this moment to do it and not before because?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Perhaps its all in the plan to counter US aggression......

All Iran has to do is keep Indian and China's Ships close by, maybe averting any problems from the big bad wolf....

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

a reply to: worldstarcountry

I want to read more about that holistic review and why India cares about a US drone....got a link to the article?

Peace

India doesnt care about an American drone....it cares about the ONE BILLION People .... it has to feed cloth and protect....its interests need to be protected and India has the capability to do so.....what would stop them if the other Superpowers simply let them do their business as should happen....maybe Iran should not pick a fight with India....it looks like Russia the USA and China are politely making way for India and positioning themselves as supporters.....Iran pulls anything fishy with India and all they have to do is ask for help.....India has a lot of Friends....Powerful ones....both in Politics and Military might and sway.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
I think people may be misinterpreting India's actions.

I think what we are seeing here, is India's way of asserting their own influence in the World, as in, Look at us now, we are an important part of the World.

Bare in mind....there is an INDIAN Ocean and a South CHINA sea....on this Human Earth....

There is No America Ocean or Sea.

As this is a Very Americanized forum, it is timely to remember that BOTH India and China are Nuclear Powers, with over
One BILLION .3 people in each country.......paling the USA to a relative minor position.

I think its time that the US warmongering Military machine, pulls its Head in, and sticks to civil defence, and keeps its big azzz out of World Affairs...........Before it blows the whole S**t up and causes a catastrophe that will be hard to control.

In other words,......other countries are getting sick of US interference, and its about time its put on a leash, before its too late for us all.

I believe that most USAnians are nice peaceful people.

Both of the countries mentioned have more than half of those billions of population living in poverty without running water or sanitation.

However I do believe a shrewd move by India to show they can deploy a navy, and they are not showing the US, they are showing China and protecting their assets.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: gort51
I think people may be misinterpreting India's actions.

I think what we are seeing here, is India's way of asserting their own influence in the World, as in, Look at us now, we are an important part of the World.

Bare in mind....there is an INDIAN Ocean and a South CHINA sea....on this Human Earth....

There is No America Ocean or Sea.

As this is a Very Americanized forum, it is timely to remember that BOTH India and China are Nuclear Powers, with over
One BILLION .3 people in each country.......paling the USA to a relative minor position.

I think its time that the US warmongering Military machine, pulls its Head in, and sticks to civil defence, and keeps its big azzz out of World Affairs...........Before it blows the whole S**t up and causes a catastrophe that will be hard to control.

In other words,......other countries are getting sick of US interference, and its about time its put on a leash, before its too late for us all.

I believe that most USAnians are nice peaceful people.

Both of the countries mentioned have more than half of those billions of population living in poverty without running water or sanitation.

However I do believe a shrewd move by India to show they can deploy a navy, and they are not showing the US, they are showing China and protecting their assets.

I understand your mention of the number of those in poverty. However, that still does not hinder both of these nations from having navies, air forces, space programs, nuclear weapons and the like.

Of course, every nation pales in comparison with the $600 billion a year global military behemoth that is the US, even to the point that if EVERY viable power were to gang up against the US it would STILL be difficult to bring the USA down to its knees; but, still, other powers do exist, despite whatever internal problems they may have...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I want to read more about that holistic review and why India cares about a US drone....got a link to the article?

Peace

India doesnt care about an American drone....it cares about the ONE BILLION People .... it has to feed cloth and protect....its interests need to be protected and India has the capability to do so.....what would stop them if the other Superpowers simply let them do their business as should happen....maybe Iran should not pick a fight with India....it looks like Russia the USA and China are politely making way for India and positioning themselves as supporters.....Iran pulls anything fishy with India and all they have to do is ask for help.....India has a lot of Friends....Powerful ones....both in Politics and Military might and sway.

This article may make you rethink the contents of your post.

With its wording and the information contained therein (which appears to be the same in other news outlets and articles), it would clearly appear that the US is the big boss here, with India being a low-level (albeit rising) manager. India better do what it's told or else the big boss will come down hard on it like a ton of bricks. Who can rival the power of the US? Who can dare oppose it or not follow the rules it lays down? If the US decided to enforce a policy to kill all Persians, who would stand in its way? The United States is not an angel, but it does appear to be clearly in charge - and the nation is no nation of saints or a nation ruled by saints either...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I honestly cannot wait to see what in Iran explodes like Tianjin from USA retaliation. I hope its even

I find it sad when people welcome the death of innocent men , women and children.
All in the name of what ?

Another pointless war America can't win in a country dripping with oil.

Hail the Military Industrial Complex.
Sad.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah I get it...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.

No boots on the ground this time right?

Peace

What ?
Mind translating that post ?

Sure...no problem

You came in this thread with your comment about who was attacking ships over there. All I have been asking since the beginning of this thread is a statement from India saying they are deploying their ships because IRAN has attacked those oiltankers.

I can not find it. As a matter of fact I can only find a certain mr. Trump saying those attacks came from Iran and the rest of the world is like...hold up, let's investigate this a bit.

But as I already said, my google is slow so maybe I missed that news.

Got a link?

Peace
edit on 22-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Is this that proverbial drum I sometimes here about?

It would be a sad state of affairs if this time the bombs start flying because somebody actually broke one of the US's toys (aka drone).

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: one4all

Peace

This article may make you rethink the contents of your post.

With its wording and the information contained therein (which appears to be the same in other news outlets and articles), it would clearly appear that the US is the big boss here, with India being a low-level (albeit rising) manager. India better do what it's told or else the big boss will come down hard on it like a ton of bricks. Who can rival the power of the US? Who can dare oppose it or not follow the rules it lays down? If the US decided to enforce a policy to kill all Persians, who would stand in its way? The United States is not an angel, but it does appear to be clearly in charge - and the nation is no nation of saints or a nation ruled by saints either...

That's propaganda....trying to villianise America....the USA doesn't need to tell India how to look after India....www.globalfirepower.com... they don't need to call in Vinney an the boys either to muscle anyone for them.America is less concerned with Global Oil dynamics than ever before....its now other Countries who must worry....growing needy countries....

It sucks when America refuses to pay the olde part doesn't it......get used to it…..the world has changed....some Countries that were not in positions to defend their assets globally in the past …. well today they dont really need America to get involved...it is what it is......why aren't you flaming India for extending their Military window of Operations to defend their assets?.....lol.....because they are doing the right things maybe?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Is this that proverbial drum I sometimes here about?

Yeah , I think it is.

I think it would be sadder if bombs start flying because Iran chose to defend itself against an enemy aircraft in its own airspace ,
I've seen no evidence the drone was in international airspace to counter the claim by Iran that it was in their airspace.

Surely showing the world that evidence would strengthen the American case.

edit on 22-6-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There are no innocent people in military uniforms. They are a fair target just like our expensive equipment, th absence of which endangers the lives of our servicemen. Frankly, I think one dead per million $$$ is fair compensation.

But if you must be a pascifist in the face of military hostility I suppose we could play nice like the Israelis and phone them ahead of time to let them know the building or mobile system they are occupying is about to cease it's existence. How much time is fair play?? I say we give them sixty seconds to run away from a Mobile site, and two minutes per floor of an occupied building capped at five minutes total. We don't want them extracating equipment in the process after all

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I think one dead per million $$$ is fair compensation.

Dead? I think "neutralized" would suit your lingo better..

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Glad the indians got this covered.. I think the USA should just let them take care of it all imo.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Actually it is, why do they need reassurance? Iranian aggression.

Laughable.

One does not seek "reassurance" when one is confident they are being threatened.

On seeks "reassurance" when they don't believe the stories they are being told.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join