It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Ronaldo guy and the sadness of life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I noticed this threads from this strange Ronaldo guy and it makes me sad. I'm a member of ATS for a while now. I'm sometimes troll too, but i never ever want someone to die or suffer because of his political views. ATS is a fascinating forum, its pretty over the op from time to time but mostly its a entertaining place. Its a right-wing forum, i know, and i'm the opposite but as long as we discuss civilized i'm ok with that. I'm pretty deep into the neonazi-topic because of my families history and the people i'm surounded. One of my friends was one of the laywers in the NSU-Trial, one of the biggest trials in germanys history. The NSU was a Neonazi-Terror-Group, they killed 11 people and hurt hundreds in a timeline of 10 years. Right now we have something simular again. A Neonazi killed a conservative politican. Maybe there is a new Terror-Group around. I follow many right-wing-exremists on twitter, they are all connected globally and they are f... dangerous. Like radical Islamists. The left-wing terror had its Hightime in the 70s but nowaday they arent killing people anymore but still attacking apponents from time to time. But you cant compare them with Neonazis or Islamists as every stastic shows.

I dont like Trump. He is dividing the american society. He is weakening the strong bonds with europe. And he is strengthening the right-wing-movement. Thats my opinion.

I'm german. I'm in my 40s. I work 40 hours a week, i pay my taxes, i never did anything illegal besides buying weed. I love to see aliens one day but right now i'm sceptic because there are too many stories out there and to many idiots trying to make money with it. I once had a affair with a texas women. And i was in america as a teenager. America is still fascinating. I never would say: I hate america. Why should i? Love the culture, the nature, the mixture of so many different peoples from all around the world. But nowadayd its sometimes hard to watch the news and seeing what america becames.

I'm as normal as most of the ATS-members. And i like Ronaldo the soccerplayer, but i dont like this Ronaldo guy spreading hate here on ATS. I dont know why people do things like that. Its pretty sad.

Greeting from munich to all civilized members here on ATS! And sorry for my bad english. Its f... hard to explain things in a foreign language. Peace.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
I have no patience with "that guy" myself, but you need to be advised that ATS policy is against making threads about other members. This one will probably disappear.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I'm affraid Disraeli is right, no making threads on other members.

As for the rest of your post, I couldn't agree more. I'm glad that, as a dutchman, I don't share any of his views or else I would've never known what a beautiful bundesland Bayern is and how wonderfull the people are overthere...

Your English is fine..

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

After reading this thread, I immediately went looking for the thread that I suspected you were referring to, and, wow.

I'm amazed that that person hasn't been booted-off already.

I do wonder, though, how prepared he would be willing to say these thing to people's faces?

I like being here, I enjoy the company, so I won't say exactly what I'm thinking right now as it's not very pleasant. At all.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I'm affraid Disraeli is right, no making threads on other members.

As for the rest of your post, I couldn't agree more. I'm glad that, as a dutchman, I don't share any of his views or else I would've never known what a beautiful bundesland Bayern is and how wonderfull the people are overthere...

Your English is fine..

Peace

thanks!(: herman van veen is one of my childhood heros! once was in amsterdam and we had a great time!
greets from munich, the heat is killing me!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Ahhh...to sit in Marienplatz right now with 0.5 Augustiner edelstoff.

Or maybe better that biergarten with the chinese temple...more shade.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

I dont like Trump. He is dividing the american society.

You clearly are not American. Democrats, especially Obama fomenting racism, are what is dividing this country with their identity politics. I have never voted Republican in my life and grew up a Democrat. I have been in fear for my life several times if I did not agree with Democrats. Not once in my life have I ever felt threatened disagreeing with a Republican. As a Republican people can pick and choose what they believe. As a Democrat I could not, I had to follow them on everything or shut my mouth, no dissension allowed.

In 1994 63% thought we were divided. When Obama was elected it was at 66%. At the end of his presidency it was at 77%. So in 14 years it increased 3%, and then 11% under Obama.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

As an American ofcourse you would have a much better perspective on your political landscape. I guess Oloufo is talking about the perspective for the rest of us (non-US)..

It would seem in America you can only pick between two sides. Both left and right are feeding this division and it seems like you guys are being setup against each other via populism.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I guess Oloufo is talking about the perspective for the rest of us (non-US)..

Rest of you who ?

I'm a part of the rest and I think the yanks are finally on the "right" track (pun intended )

It would seem in America you can only pick between two sides. Both left and right are feeding this division and it seems like you guys are being setup against each other via populism.

and "the rest"...you have more choices in UK, Germany, France ? As far as I know...there are always at best...just two sides. Anywhere in the world. Sometimes there's only one.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Well if you reduce your politics to only left or right to make it more simple and understandable then I guess that is your prerogative.

We've got 36 different political parties from which I can choose. Sometimes I'm more right leaning when it comes to financial politics but I tend to be more left when it comes to cultural politics..etc

Peace
edit on 19-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Well if you reduce your politics to only left or right to make it more simple and understandable

I do it to make it barely manageable.

36 you say...and do all those political parties have an equal chance of winning the vote ?

Lets be real...the finalists are always more or less known. Plenty of parties are just competing to get a seat at the parliament.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

One thing the vast majority, if not all, ATS members seem to agree on....this man is a complete knobhead.

I am quite surprised this thread has stayed open for so long.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Man / Woman / AI Bot?

Who knows but he / she / it is highly entertaining in a totally deluded way. I always used to think that i was bit too civilised for the old practice of going to look at nutters in a cage (a la old school UK, pre 1800's). Ronaldo though has made me realise that i would actually be well up for it - whenever i see one of his threads i put the popcorn on, put my feet up and wait for the fun to ensue......

Honestly, i think we should put him / her / it up for ATS member of the Year status, maybe with a little plaque or something?

Are they completely and utterly insane? Yes.
Are they highly insulting and offensive? Why yes.
Do they intersperse any actual knowledge? No.
Does that make them even more entertaining? Why most definitely yes.

Ronado, congratulations - i'm building a staute of you as we speak........
edit on 19-6-2019 by Flavian because: staute - a bit like a statue but for crazies

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Ol rabid Ronny comes across as a basement dweller with reality concept issues or he could be from another dimension.

I've narrowed it down to those 2 choices.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I have no patience with "that guy" myself, but you need to be advised that ATS policy is against making threads about other members. This one will probably disappear.

And rightly so-

Disagree we may, insulted and horrified to but everybody who's member has the right to say their bit.

The problem on this site in accordance to our t&cs in relation to his thread of yesterday is not what he said -
It's the fact that we where all stupid yes stupid enough to respond. Can't deny our ignorance.

If we wantex to show our contempt for his thread OP then it simply should've got no responses.

Simple- now we all new this thats why he got no flags but we simply couldn't resist. Could we.

We for that reason and only that reason are shameful and dare i say for a momentarily lapse of judgment no better than he was.

We all sucked for replying to that thread and i hope we learnt something.

Case closed.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Can you link the thread please?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: CthruU

Can you link the thread please?

My links really suck champ, despite my best efforts.

Ask a veteran member with a truckload of flags and stars.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
The problem on this site in accordance to our t&cs in relation to his thread of yesterday is not what he said -
It's the fact that we where all stupid yes stupid enough to respond.

To be fair, the extremity of his attitude wasn't obvious until it had been evoked by a few sceptical responses. It was the final posts, rather than the first post, that made it an undesirable thread.

edit on 19-6-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Trump himself isn’t dividing this country. To think that’s the case is ignorance.

We allow ourselves to be divided mainly by allowing ourselves to be uneducated. I’ve only heard Trump trying to do good things for America and sufferers of media-induced TDS crying about it because they’ve been instructed to cry about it by the media (who is overwhelmingly democratic and left-slanted and view Trump as the “opposing team”).

It is the media that is the main vehicle of division, at least currently. I could also say the two-party system was destined to divide as well, and is a broken and extremely flawed system.

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion. In my opinion, it seems to be misguided.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: CthruU
It's the fact that we where all stupid yes stupid enough to respond.

To be fair, the extremity of his attitude wasn't obvious until it had been evoked by a few sceptical reponses. It was the final posts, rather than the first post, that made it an undesirable thread.

Disagree in totality. I'm sorry.

So can you tell me where "the final posts" bookmark commences?

It was obvious from day dot and I'll respectfully stand by my statement.

No hard feelings.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join