It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI can predict if you are at risk of being CRa-CRa

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

People's language could reveal clues about their future risk of developing psychosis. Scientists concluded this after studying the subtle features of people's everyday speech.

Didn't we see a movie about this? How crazy is this about being crazy?
This is the part that is really scary about AI. If it can predict psychosis, you better bet it is looking for "other" things too.
Hmm things like, maybe who might commit a crime. Or how about someone that might vote a certain way.
This is a very slippery slope!

aybemay ityay isyay imetay otay ogay ackbay otay igpay atinlay

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Combo.Lingo mix of Clockwork.Orange.1984 and 75% of the population over-prescribed.medicated in Max.Headroom.Society 😎

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It doesn't take an AI to predict people will be crazy. With the uptick in drug use over the last decade, its a no brainer.
edit on 6/18/2019 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Let me save AI the trouble; I'm crazy as hell. Have to be to have put up with the # I've put myself through.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I’m always looking out for psychosis, well in other people at least.
Most of time I enjoy my own.

Like AI can deem what’s ‘real’.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
To bad they didn't make this sooner... It may have saved me a whole bunch of crap in my life.

I had no clue what was going on and what was happening to me. What was real and if the storyline I was experiences came with and consequences.

Jokes on me. I could be worse then Hitler (a hated person) if any of it was real... here is to hoping that I am not and it was just in my head.

edit on 18-6-2019 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

People's language could reveal clues about their future risk of developing psychosis. Scientists concluded this after studying the subtle features of people's everyday speech.

This story could be a red herring because "smart" people can perpetrate an "Act Scenario" and fool other people 😎

Hollywood is a real place

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Didn't we see a movie about this? How crazy is this about being crazy?
This is the part that is really scary about AI. If it can predict psychosis, you better bet it is looking for "other" things too.
Hmm things like, maybe who might commit a crime. Or how about someone that might vote a certain way.
This is a very slippery slope!

aybemay ityay isyay imetay otay ogay ackbay otay igpay atinlay

Could very well be a self fulfilling prophecy, going crazy because you believe your sex droid (The pelvis breaker 1000) is spying on you to see if you are going crazy...

I might get stock in popcorn distro, the next 2 decades will be very interesting..

I remember the days when this was nothing but (Looks out window) urban filth and you could rely on one's droid to be a pal, not a back stabbing Judas!!!!...
edit on 18-6-2019 by Petra137 because: cantt spelll for toffey

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
pushing 20 years in the military there is no doubt I am a little cra cra…

I really don't like the pushing AI all over in everything, seems like we are begging for an aggressor to take advantage.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Combo.Lingo mix of Clockwork.Orange.1984 and 75% of the population over-prescribed.medicated in Max.Headroom.Society 😎

Dim Sum Lon Leap Del Intel Let?

Scaly Snuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That's only because we can predict that too. The AI is just using the data we fed it. For now.

MRI imaging can tell whether a person is conservative or not, not 100% accurately but it's pretty good. The amygdala will be enlarged for those with conservative views. The amygdala is responsible for fear and primal emotions. Because of that, the conservative mind will be more susceptible to fear and react differently when exposed to dangerous situations.

An MRI would also show a smaller anterior cingulate, the center responsible for courage and optimism.

It will also show a more active medial prefrontal cortex. This center controls how religious a person is. However, if there is a God he is laughing his ass off, because this center has another function and it totally contradicts religion. It controls a dislike for unknown people. So, the more religious you are, the less you like people and are less tolerant in general. God's sense of humor, I guess.

Lots more about this to research for those who want to know more. Google any combination of keywords to find more. I looked up 'conservative center of he brain' to remind myself on these papers.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So in say,2 decades we will probably have this and worse but taken to the extreme-
AI will decide you are psychotic by listening to and watching you all day and nght in your work and home,
You will then be sedated and carried of by robots to robot AI controlled psych ward.

By this time,if you were not psychotic before-you are now.
So you get processed and sold off as body parts.

Also there are going to be AI wars-because there will be a few major AIs from all the usual suspects UK USA Russia China DPRK
All with differing objectives and parameters.

So the future is going to be a barrel of laughs I think.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

That is interesting.

Where did you get that information? Are you in the medical field?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It's called syntax. Any halfassed clinician can detect a CRa-CRa moron by the insults, memes, twitter and sentence structure; you don't need AI.

A little NLP thrown in for spice can narrower it down even further.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-6-2019 by olaru12 because: oralje....

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm not surprised, we're not too far away from having AI that can track our thoughts through our computers and phones. Soon our society is gonna be something similar to that of 1984 or V for Vendetta

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So where a person is politically and ideologically can help determine how sane or insane an individual is?

Who knew?

The whole world is effing crazy!

(post by Bone75 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It will also show a more active medial prefrontal cortex. This center controls how religious a person is. However, if there is a God he is laughing his ass off, because this center has another function and it totally contradicts religion. It controls a dislike for unknown people. So, the more religious you are, the less you like people and are less tolerant in general. God's sense of humor, I guess.

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
One step close to thoughtcrime being realcrime, eh? It's hard to say that you can't tell where they're going when they have all this technology and the first thing they think is "Hey! We can find more accurate ways to persecute people with this!"

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is there some kind of prohibition against just saying "crazy" instead of sounding crazy by making it more complicated by saying "CRa-CRa">
edit on 18-6-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join