It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One eye; okay sign; devil horns; etc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here’s a livestream happening as I type:
youtu.be...

I posted a list of more videos. Just look a couple posts below this one. (Sorry, I am on my phone, so I don’t think I can embed.)

We’ve all seen the “devil horns” or “I love you” hand sign thrown up for photos, but why do people pose for photographs holding the “okay sign” over their eye? Why do so many do the “shhh” or “shush” gesture?

So many questions... So many people. From presidents to popes, from musicians to actors, from astronauts to authors, etc...

Jeremiah Cohen (it’s also his channel’s name) is showing/sharing a huge collection of celeb photos he’s amassed with similar poses, hand signs, and occultic symbology... He comments for at least a few seconds on each photo... This is the 5th or 6th stream he’s done in this series. He’s doing it alphabetically, and this one is T-Z. The vids are over 5 hours long on avg. It’s a pretty big collection. He’s also got multiple other vids on the same subject/same content. You might go check out his channel if this stuff is of any interest to you....

Now I’m pretty sure I am guilty of doing some of the same poses in some photos in my past, but I never took it seriously, or gave it much thought or meaning... I also do not accuse ALL of these people of knowingly participating, but with the sheer number of these photos, ESPECIALLY with some of the contexts contained therein, I do not believe that Hollywood and other pop-culture is as innocent and/or clueless as I used to be... Either way, my advice is: Repent! Turn to Jesus for salvation.

Much Love.
edit on 6/13/2019 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
Here’s a livestream happening as I type:
youtu.be...

(Sorry, I am on my phone, so I don’t think I can embed.)

Jeremiah Cohen (it’s also his channel’s name) is showing/sharing a huge collection of celeb photos he’s amassed with similar poses, hand signs, and occultic symbology... He comments for at least a few seconds on each photo... This is the 5th or 6th stream he’s done in this series. He’s doing it alphabetically, and this one is T-Z. The vids are over 5 hours on avg. It’s a pretty big collection.
He’s also got multiple other similar vids. You might go check out his channel if this stuff is of any interest to you....

Now I’m pretty sure I am guilty of doing some of the same poses in some photos in my past, but I never took it seriously, or gave it much thought or meaning... I also do not accuse ALL of these people of knowingly participating, but with the sheer number of these photos, ESPECIALLY with some of the contexts contained therein, I do not believe that Hellyweird and other pop-culture is as innocent and/or clueless as I used to be... Either way, my advice is: Repent! Turn to Jesus for salvation.
I actually do think there is something to this. I don’t believe in gods or magic or anything, but i do know that people can be manipulated to believe just about anything. Especially if their “in” status depends on their belief.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
LONG videos, but Celebs appear alphabetically by first names, mostly, if you want to look for your faves:

(A-C)
youtu.be... (maybe skip 1-1/2 hours)

(D-G)
youtu.be...

(H-L)
youtu.be...

(L-O)
youtu.be...

(P-S)
youtu.be...

(T-Z)
youtu.be...
edit on 6/14/2019 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's called possession. Do you mean to tell me this tranny boy/girl (it's a boy who wants to be a girl) just knows these gang signs and casually throws them up in photos? It's not a human anymore:

i.imgur.com...

And here is the article about "it". Notice the shirt it is wearing with its questionable father (one eye of a cat covered with eye patch):
www.nationalgeographic.com.au...

edit on 13-6-2019 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
It's called possession. Do you mean to tell me this tranny boy/girl (it's a boy who wants to be a girl) just knows these gang signs and casually throws them up in photos? It's not a human anymore:

i.imgur.com...

And here is the article about "it". Notice the shirt it is wearing with its questionable father (one eye of a cat covered with eye patch):
www.nationalgeographic.com.au...

Are you saying that kid isn’t human because it is possessed by some kind of demon? Or because you think trans people aren’t human?

Because either one of those things should get you locked up in a mental ward.
edit on 13-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
Give me a #ing break. It's possessed, which makes it not human..at this moment (I just explained this because IT'S holding up gang signs and has a shirt with one eye being blocked). I'm not a bigot, I'm not "trans-phobic", or any phobic. BUT, when you realize there is something completely nefarious going on the world, you want the truth.

I believe many people are currently being possessed by entities who are using their bodies for nefarious purposes and who use gang signs like I've show as a symbol of what is really happening behind the scenes...in order to communicate with each other. It's not acceptable and I won't just go with the company line of "we need to accept everyone". There is much more going on then people realize or will admit.

(and since you edited your reply, I'll clarify. You say I should be admitted to a mental ward for expressing a theory ON A #ING CONSPIRACY FORUM. Maybe it's you that needs to be locked up in a mental ward. This isn't USA Today's comment section)

edit on 13-6-2019 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Lots of behaviors are taught/learned... These videos are showing some people’s/kids’ literal IDOLS... So I don’t blame kids... I will pray for them, though.

(Eta: I am NOT disputing that people are wrestling with principalities and demons...)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

I'm sorry you believe that that little 9 year old "boy" just knows whatever those gang signs are. It's nefarious, I promise.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Haven’t posted in a year or more I think, but you hit the nail on the head. We are being manipulated to feel we must accept everything as beautiful diversity. In reality, it’s quite twisted and poisoning us.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Kid doesn’t necessarily know what they mean... Kids learn stuff at school... I literally remember a girl in 3rd grade doing the “I love you” hand sign, and even though I had no idea what it was when I saw it, I learned “what it was” BECAUSE I saw it.

I bet kids throw up the pyramid all the time because of JayZ.

Also, when attention is given for any action, people tend to repeat the action until the effect wears off...

I’m just saying...
(eta: I’m not excusing it, but I don’t blame kids for lack of, or bad parenting... Educating otherwise ignorant individuals is one reason I’m sharing this guy’s videos.)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

The Jay-Z diamond (which is actually a spade) and the I love you sign (which I assume you mean is the devil horns, because the I love you sign is done in succession of 3 symbols, which end up at the same position as the devil horns) are extremely common pop culture references. I posted a pic of LEGITIMATE GANG SIGNS that are not anything remotely like what you are referencing.

I have many of these kinds of pics, of all kinds of children, young girls, etc. flashing them, because they are being inhabited by nefarious entities. This one, for instance:

i.imgur.com...

Or this one:

i.imgur.com...

These are people/puppets who are possessed and who are flashing symbols from their shadow entities.

edit on 14-6-2019 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

We’re basically on the same page then... I’m just newer and a bit more naive, I suppose...

In my ignorant and egocentric days, I’d throw up “supposed” gang signs to look cool, imitating real ones, but I never actually knew any real ones, and didn’t think anyone would take me seriously...

But I’ll keep what you’re saying in mind in the future as I continue trying to discern truth...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Give me a #ing break. It's possessed, which makes it not human..at this moment (I just explained this because IT'S holding up gang signs and has a shirt with one eye being blocked). I'm not a bigot, I'm not "trans-phobic", or any phobic. BUT, when you realize there is something completely nefarious going on the world, you want the truth.

I believe many people are currently being possessed by entities who are using their bodies for nefarious purposes and who use gang signs like I've show as a symbol of what is really happening behind the scenes...in order to communicate with each other. It's not acceptable and I won't just go with the company line of "we need to accept everyone". There is much more going on then people realize or will admit.

(and since you edited your reply, I'll clarify. You say I should be admitted to a mental ward for expressing a theory ON A #ING CONSPIRACY FORUM. Maybe it's you that needs to be locked up in a mental ward. This isn't USA Today's comment section)
You believe in literal demons? Like hell, the devil is a real thing, jesus walking on water?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

watch out for those flashing the goatshead or the bat wing.....
those are brutal

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

A lot of people do Woodie, you are not the be all and end all, you are pretty much a one in a Billion, pretty much of no significance, of little to none to me
Who do you get this arrogance off, who do you think you are

Who could be so self absorbed to think they know everything
You are a parody of your own self worth

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The okay hand symbol has existed for centuries if not a millenia or more and at the least is the equivalent to slang words that become popular or come and go. 👌

👌 OK Hand
A gesture showing the index finger and thumb touching to make an open circle. Represents “I’m okay” or “yes, that’s correct / good”.

In American Sign Language (ASL), the number nine is represented with this gesture. The same hand sign can be seen as offensive in some cultures, including in parts of Europe, the Middle East, and South America.
emojipedia.org...

I don't know what's worse, sign language or being left handed. No matter, we're proliferating something evil and everyone will die in apocalypse because of it.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
So many questions... So many people. From presidents to popes, from musicians to actors, from astronauts to authors, etc...

Either way, my advice is: Repent! Turn to Jesus for salvation.

They all sold out to the devil and take orders via suggestion / dreams from fallen angels.

Not many questions: they all work for the devil whether they know it or not.

We are classed as blind. So the next level up who know what is going on are the Half Blind hence why some celebrities cover one eye. The covered eye is often the Sinistrous side (left).

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I dunno

My glasses broke a while back and the warranty expired so I get occasional headaches and blurry near sight from straining them

For some reason my body wants to naturally close the left eye because the right one is sharper

"I'd give my right eye for.."

The all seeing right eye in the pyramid hand gesture is cool and all but I could do it until I'm blue in the face and I'd just be deemed retarded

If I were a musician I'd sell more copies, get more views, and have conspiracy articles including me if I posed for pictures doing it
edit on 6/14/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
As a Mason I find this thread 👌 👌 👌 👌 👌 👌 👌 👌 .

🤘🤘

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Try reading a book instead of watching TV!

Jim Marrs. Although a bit “it is all the devil” he does show the initiation poses some would want to ridicule so as to draw attention away from them.

Funny to see Kevin Spacey called out specifically and his “Satanic” hand pose!

BTW, the OK-over-the-eye was revealed as a joke but everyone believes that it means something!!

<<   2 >>

join