It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange Gravely Ill.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
It was not a rape charge. Go and read the court notes if in doubt.

Would these be the court notes I pointed you to in another thread when you said it "was not rape"? Of the four charges against Assange - one was for rape. Here it is again. He was accused of raping a sleeping woman. It's up to the courts to ascertain whether he did it, or not.

4. On 17 th August 2010, in the home of the injured party [name given] in Enkoping, Assange deliberately consummated sexual intercourse with her by improperly exploiting that she, due to sleep, was in a helpless state. It is an aggravating circumstance that Assange, who was aware that it was the expressed wish of the injured party and a prerequisite of sexual intercourse that a condom be used, still consummated unprotected sexual intercourse with her. The sexual act was designed to violate the injured party’s sexual integrity.

Westminster Court Sweden V Julian Assange
edit on 31/5/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Ahhhh

That’s “funny”..

I always see references to assange not using a condom but didn’t know she was asleep..

That is as real of a rape as it gets if he did it..

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
point blank

They are killing him

It would take nothing to poison him sub-dermal and he wouldnt even know it.

We will soon see if theres really a deadmans switch, I dont see him making it through june.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Joneselius

This isn't a shock.

I hope like hell he has a dead man switch.

now that would be interesting!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Possible Polonium sandwiches in his Gaol lunch meal?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
"They" are scared of the Switch because they arrested Assage's friend in Ecuador (Ola Bini).
I think there will be more friends with the key.. Hopefully.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Not to be cruel but, he did mess with a government AND powerful people that have reputation for ruthlessness. Assange was never afraid of the rape charge. He was afraid for his life. If I was him, I wouldn't be worried about the U. S. Government. I would be scared to death of the Clinton's. I think he was banking on Trump being helpful but, the law is the law. He was a fool to publish that stuff if he valued his life. Yes we needed the truth, badly. One day Assange will be considered a hero but, it's hard to be a hero when YOUR victims are surrounding you with drawn swords.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Dude probably has the syphilis worms crawling through his brain.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: FredT

Who knows. However, given the accounts of how he behaved himself in the Embassy he could be mentally ill.

I'll go ahead and say once someone starts smearing their own poop on the walls of the room they're staying in rent free and takes steps to expose their host's offshore financial agreements purely to spite that host who are keeping you away from the authorities as a favor, there's no "could be" involved there. Assange is batcrap nuts.

How do we know those reports are even true?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
He ran out of powerful intel/evidence.
I believe he was involved in the spread of pizzagate. Citizens got mad then totally forgot about it like everything else. If people won't Demand justice for innocent children being harmed, then hope in the masses is truly gone... he has no more Trump cards to pull. So they're coming after him now in discretion.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Ahhhh

That’s “funny”..

I always see references to assange not using a condom but didn’t know she was asleep..

That is as real of a rape as it gets if he did it..

Put into into perspective. She did not want to press for any charges.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Look your talking rubbish. I have debunked you before I really dont want to have to waste my time doing it again. Who was pressing these charges and calling it rape. The women involved did not want to. They found no evidence to charge after interviewing both parties involved.

There are no rape charges. It would take an idiot or a liar to belief it to be the case if no evidence is found.

I wonder what bracket you fall into.

All the best

:-)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Update: Julian Assange has been psychologically tortured.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Update: Julian Assange has been psychologically tortured.

twitter.com...

They're feeding him de-calcified bananas !!!!! 😧

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Look your talking rubbish. I have debunked you before I really dont want to have to waste my time doing it again. Who was pressing these charges and calling it rape.

You really don't understand how the law works. The initial extradition hearing outlines the Swedish case against Assange, which included raping a sleeping women. It formed part of the arrest warrant. This was a charge that would have also applied in English law.

You said there was not a rape charge, I proved there was by pointing you to the court papers. Now you say there was no one pressing the charges. Er, there was. There was a victim and the Swedish judiciary was pressing the charges.

You have not debunked me. You are making that up, chuck.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: FredT

Who knows. However, given the accounts of how he behaved himself in the Embassy he could be mentally ill.

I'll go ahead and say once someone starts smearing their own poop on the walls of the room they're staying in rent free and takes steps to expose their host's offshore financial agreements purely to spite that host who are keeping you away from the authorities as a favor, there's no "could be" involved there. Assange is batcrap nuts.

Huh. Wonder what happened to him?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join