It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G is the latest upgrade to the MK-Ultra program-CERN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
We can't stop it but, awareness is still an option. I have learned to live on, enduring times of privacy lost and my every comment monitored, dissected and placed in a frame of "who I might be".. Knowing my verbal tendencies will surely lead them to every move I may take. Many people have thought of mind control as selective, Have X carry out Y, no questions asked..just another case of "Mental Illness", or ---enter motive here--

Going back as far as the books go..it's been about control. I could get into who controls us sits in a far away place, but I won't, for the sake of focusing on this one topic.

This will most likely turn political, I would rather it not but, people on both "made up sides" have things to say. Rock on 1st

We have all witnessed the breakdown of shaved head celebrities..claiming the hair follicles are the receptors. (Stand proud in your tin foil hat..you we're right!)

Living on the Geo-Magnetic nightmare that is earth..why anyone would believe our personal wavelength isn't at play by "Them" is beyond me.

Keep your soul focused and beware the Cactai!

They can turn us on and off like a lamp!

My guess is they turn us against each other...REP vs DEM ...Have we watched the news?..It's working well I would say.

America-Earth first!.

Mongoose: CIA MKULTRA Mind-Control Meets 5G in Next Generation of Cell Phones

phibetaiota.net...

Fake tree 5G tower at another park off I-80 4200-4294 Myrtle Ave, Sacramento, CA 95841

skywatchmap.org...

5G milliwaves enables surveillance of everything and may even alter brains

5G technology using milliwaves has become such a big deal that China and the United States are fighting a cold war over which nation gets to build the electronics and networks. President Trump just had a meeting with heads of American telecommunication corporations and announced that America will be taking the lead in 5G technology and has warned other nations not to sign up with China. The Trump administration says it is a matter of national security. Trump claims China will use this technology to steal personal data and will build in back doors allowing the Chinese to hack it. Nevertheless, at this point, Huawei corporation of China has the most nations signed up. Most of Europe and Britain are saying that Huawei will build the 5G infrastructures for them. That is because Huawei promises to build the infrastructures cheaper and faster than western corporations. The communication giants in America say they will start installing 5G technology by next spring. Most of the country is supposed to be using 5G within a couple of years. This technology is supposed to make the Internet 100 times faster than 4G LTE. 5G will connect everything smart to anything else that is smart. All electronic data within the public domain will be accessible in near real-time. 5G using milliwave frequencies will soon become a communications grid that covers the whole planet

www.thepropheticyears.com...

This goes back to 2016 yet we still slobber over the next big thing...Gimme I-phone 17, even if it kills me..

edit on 22-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

LONG STORY SHORT..THEY'RE GOING TO SEND A SIGNAL/TRIGGER THROUGH OUR PHONES....AND WE WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY TELL US TO.

edit on 22-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: no 5g

Can they use 5G technology for mind control?

Could 5G be used as a weapon of mass destruction to our brains and body? Moving from 3G to 4G was mostly about providing smartphone owners with a better browsing experience. 4G to 5G won't be as simple, as it's not just about smartphones and tablets, but about expanding the ecosystem for multiple industries like the automotive, home automation, each with with different requirements in how the networks and standards are designed and constructed.

The next generation mobile networks alliance defines the following requirements that a 5G standard should fulfill ...data rates of tens of megabytes per second for tens of thousands of users data rates of 100 MB per second for metropolitan areas 1 GB per second simultaneously to many workers on the same office floor several hundreds of thousands of simultaneous connections for wireless sensors spectral efficiency significantly enhance compared to the 4G networks coverage improved signalling efficiency enhanced latency reduced significantly compared to the LTE network

steemit.com...@debzd/can-they-use-5g-technology-for-mind-control

edit on 22-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: typo

CERN

The Truth About CERN and Its Connection To The 5G BEAST Grid: Why You Should Definitely Care!

biselliano.info...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
originally posted by: [post=243

I have a project to cover an island in wifi, so while I am spec'ing out the distribution system using sub 6ghz distribution and backhaul, I fall across cambium 5G (6 GHz +) distribution and backhaul. So, why can't they set it up in the US again? I don't want to see it setup as I have looked at 5G and it looks seriously dangerous, but cambium has the devices.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/22.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is why we are covering our home, in aluminum foil.

We though we would be done by now, but Safeway "dollar-off" coupons are becoming rare.

Stupid Safeway...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If you have the time would you explain what you wrote in layman/tarded terms?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Would it interfere with certain Nuclear sites?

It seems a certain thresh hold is pushed at that level.

Just an inquisitive novice

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This was also interesting

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I agree, their is no "current need" for it's capabilities. Tech will always advance but, this seems to be rushed without cause. I don't feel good about that.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Hair follicles as receptors? Ha, strange,

I always keep a very short hair, because apparently i turn in to a s(SNIP) head when it grows out, have been joking about this for years with friends and family.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Keep it shaved... why do the likes of Brittany,Demi and Amanda Bynes all of a sudden shave their heads in a meltdown?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I also have been joking about western dreadlocks hippies, that the locks actually grow inside their head, and there is hair in the place of their brain, makes all sense now,

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

I always keep a very short hair, because apparently i turn in to a s(SNIP) head when it grows out, have been joking about this for years with friends and family.

I read something recently, about Native American trackers drafted by the U.S. military... they seemingly lost their abilities, when given haircuts. That stuck with me... so, I let my hair grow out.

Sadly, I now look like Dave Grohl... and still cannot find the damned TV remote.
edit on 22-5-2019 by madmac5150 because: Peer pressure

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DukeMisterio

If you have the time would you explain what you wrote in layman/tarded terms?

There are two types of 5g, wifi 5g and cellular 5G. We'll use little g and big G. 5g as I said is wifi with an upper range of around 450mbs, 5G is SIM based for cellular services, voice and data.

I have an island project to do and need to cover the island with wifi 5g, it will take 6 to 12 transceivers (backhaul and distribution) plus gateway servers and radius controllers with a billing/access control system based on user id/password or designated mac addressing. So basically, I am linking my system to a multichannel fiber pipe to accommodate up 10k plus clients.

Cambium offers backhaul and distribution for wifi at 2.4ghz and ~5ghz with LOS radius of up to 150 miles. Cambium also offers backhaul and distribution for 5G cellular networks which gives me higher bandwidth, but much smaller distribution radius (power) at much higher cost due to transceiver density plus wiring back to distribution routers.

As well, since our application requires high flexibility and everyone doesn't have a dual sim card or 5G capable device, 5g wifi is the better way to go. To link to our system all you need is logging into an SSID with username and password and your online. No hardware changes.

Cambium Networks

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/22.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Hair Follicles to brain molecules...It's all connected.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Why so much discussion about 5G? Was ATS buzzing over 3G and 4G(LTE) like this?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No it wasn't.. 5G pushes a whole new envelope Care..CERN... God particle. Very Quish

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Spawns a new market.... Faraday Cage Homes.
You just need antenna's to everything, on the roof.
edit on 22-5-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

And if you really want to be anal about it, you could have everything converted to fiber-optic before it enters the house!

edit on 23-5-2019 by charlyv because: content

link   

Have you made any threads on this subject..Would love to go and read.

link   

Is President Trump OK with the 5G rollout?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: solve

I read something recently, about Native American trackers drafted by the U.S. military... they seemingly lost their abilities, when given haircuts. That stuck with me... so, I let my hair grow out.

Sadly, I now look like Dave Grohl... and still cannot find the damned TV remote.

So maybe, in the olden times, hair picked up signals from nature,

But now nature is on "mute" and it only picks up the noise of humans (5g and all that)

Sorry got stuck in the hair part of this subject, but at least i am staying on topic, haha, the rest of the material is interesting too.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What I did after I saw a good old conspiracy thread title!

Is cern no longer creating black holes? They're rebuilding bigger.
edit on 22-5-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join