It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to...certain Conspiracy Theories?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: Hyperboles

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: Hyperboles

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: Hecate666

What happened in Antarctica ? They found something then shut the place down . I have heard nothing new about it . I want to know what they found
and what about buzz aldrin tweeting " I saw the face of pure evil there"

LOL. The amount of gullibility and credulity, and lack of any kind of critical thinking or analysis, that pervades so much of ATS, is legitimately funny sometimes. Depressing, usually. But sometimes it is funny.
That was fake. Very, very fake. Come on, now. Let's try actually thinking about things before blindly accepting them...
Did buzz say that

Please tell me you're joking.
no am not joking. ive been to antartica in my obe's and there is evil there. you may believe what you chose, tho

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I firmly believe Justice Scalia was murdered and that we will never know exactly what happened. The whole cover-up stinks, and I have to wonder what kind of party was going on at that ranch.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: Hecate666
I sometimes find old posts or videos online that are a couple of years old and I think that this was really big at the time but we have not heard any more about it.
Firstly I'd like to collect 'forgotten' CTs and then I would like to see if anyone has updates on them.
Lastly I'd like to have them in one space so that anyone ever sees this, they might take off where it was forgotten and bring new ideas in.

I will start with one that I won't let slip so easily and that is the weird towers in NY at the entrances and exits of road tunnels.

newyork.cbslocal.com...

We never found out why they cost so much and what they are exactly for. They have been installed and everyone seems happy. Well I am not, I want to know more.

What about those weird YT videos that showed kids doing dubious stuff? Has that all been cleared up, have they all been banned? Are there others? What happened? I can't even remember what they were called.

What other big [at the time] conspiracy theories do you remember, that have literally been left at the side of the road?

I wish there was a sticky thread with a list we can add to and get back to, in order to remember them all.

Real question is what happened to conspiracies on this site? This used to be "ABOVE TO SECRET" and all i see are politics politics politics.

Well, this is a "conspiracy" site that requires you to sign in using social media to comment or vote. That's pretty hinky in itself.
edit on 20-5-2019 by danbuter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I think those towers are sound suppression technology , when any riots occur they emit sounds which disable humans !

and as for kids doing dubious things do you mean the black eye kids ?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
the towers mentioned in the OP contain densitometers and radiation equipment. Their purpose is to record radiation signatures of people entering NYC with a tactical nuke.

I remember juniper three

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The real strange thing about those radar/transmitter/megaphones,

Is that they are invisible and inaudible, most likely if you were to stumble across one in the streets, (There are lots of them everywhere)

You would not even be able to feel it with your fingertips, the tech is that advanced when it comes to sheeple and general populus control.

Busy streets are the worst, full blown propaganda engines.

This is how bad it really is, the patents are known, everything you see in this movie is published information today.

edit on 21-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Im trying to find the one where there was this couple who thought they were being contacted by someone from hundreds of years ago in the same spot through a computer chat, and this person from history didnt know what it was but was using it because it appeared in front of him!

anyone remember that one
?????

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Im trying to find the one where there was this couple who thought they were being contacted by someone from hundreds of years ago in the same spot through a computer chat, and this person from history didnt know what it was but was using it because it appeared in front of him!
anyone remember that one
?????
I recall it...but I couldn't tell you how to find it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dead conspiracy theories are conspiracy facts that involve the unspeakables. Like discussion around the origin of the 6 million number, off limits.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

anyone remember that one
?????

i heard about it through mysterious universe podcast and they had an episode where they talked about it quite a bit. It was really weird, if I can dig it up I will. i think there is a book about it too.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

anyone remember that one
?????

i heard about it through mysterious universe podcast and they had an episode where they talked about it quite a bit. It was really weird, if I can dig it up I will. i think there is a book about it too.

Yes correct.... it was on the podcast!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

HERE

Fount it!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The unfiltered, raw facts regarding STS-107, the final mission of Columbia (OV-102), leads one to certain conclusions that can challenge even the strongest of minds.
I encourage any researcher who possesses the patience - comb through the volumes of publicly available data and be mindful of patterns.
These patterns will not be subjective to the individual researcher, they are no more open to varied interpretations than the sum of two and two.
I could provide details, the disturbing results of my own studies, but such assertions would require such a mass of supportive evidence that I find this option prohibitive in both time and energy.
More importantly, this is a journey that MUST be personally undertaken to truly grasp the magnitude of what the evidence suggests.
Put simply, you've got to walk where I've walked to see what I've seen. Believe me, I've tried alternative routes, shortcuts, with some and the results were disastrous. For all involved.

I will mention certain specific items that may help in narrowing one's focus:
>Study the orbiter's re-entry ground track, particularly where, along this path, certain events occurred.
>View the sky around the orbiter from the perspective of the crew. If the doomed crew had full visibility of what lay external to their vehicle what would they have seen in those final moments? Where did their path lead?
>Note the (rythmic) sequence and timing of signal drop-outs which occured unusually early in the re-entry process.
>Seek specific connections - not merely thematic but numeric, physical, cosmological and more - to other tragedies in space exploration that SHOULD NOT REASONABLY EXIST in a universe of chance and randoms.
I say "seek" these links but, once seen, great lengths of this chain will be readily apparent.
Likewise, seek connections that lack obvious common themes. Example: lethal Canadian avalanches...

The path from here is grueling, the tragic event mentioned here is but one step on a road with many - some more daunting. More dismal.
I wish that I could say that the destination will make the (misery) journey worthwhile. But, alas, this would be grossly misleading. Though I've yet reached an end I have glimpsed it in the distance and what I've seen there is nothing short of madness.
Why, then, invite others? Because, misery loves more than company.

edit on 12-7-2019 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join