It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaac Kappy Dead, Suicide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
heavy.com...

saac Kappy, the “Thor” actor who choked Paris Jackson and accused Steven Spielberg of abuse, has died after jumping off of a bridge in Arizona. Kappy’s death was confirmed in a statement from the Arizona Department of Public Safety on May 14. Kappy killed himself on May 13.

The ADPS said that troopers were called to milepost 185 at Transwestern Road at 7:26 a.m. after hearing reports that a man had jumped from a bridge over the interstate in Bellemont, Arizona, and had been hit by a car. At the time of his death, Kappy was 42 years old. Bellemont is located around 10 miles west of Flagstaff.

Many may not be familiar but he was very vocal on the pedowood abuse thing and was naming names. At first I would be suspicious but since he jumped off a bridge I guess not.
edit on 14-5-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

Many may not be familiar but he was very vocal on the pedowood abuse thing and was naming names. At first I would be suspicious but since he jumped off a bridge I guess not.
Did he actually jump or was he thrown? Maybe they drugged him up and threatened that if he did not jump someone he loved will die? Seems very strange.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shockerking

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

Did he actually jump or was he thrown? Maybe they drugged him up and threatened that if he did not jump someone he loved will die? Seems very strange.

Yea I guess anything is possible. I remember watching some of his videos and thinking he was toast after some of the things he said.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

It honestly just sounds like he needed mental health support and, big surprise, didn't recieve it.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

....accused Steven Spielberg

A lot of rumors swirling around Stevie boy (heather o’rourke). He surely has a lot to lose if people talk and he’s tight with Hillary’s crew.

Would love to hear more details about this “suicide” but doubt we’ll get the truth. Maybe he couldn’t find a nail gun?

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

....accused Steven Spielberg

A lot of rumors swirling around Stevie boy (heather o’rourke). He surely has a lot to lose if people talk and he’s tight with Hillary’s crew.

Would love to hear more details about this “suicide” but doubt we’ll get the truth. Maybe he couldn’t find a nail gun?

The thing too is. If you follow the youtube video link with Alex Jones back to you tube, from the OP's link. You will find that this video is from 2018 and in the comments people where saying then is that he's going to be suicided. Now that's odd.
edit on 5 14 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Wow. I did listen to a lot of his videos in the beginning of his accusatory rants. Whether he was correct on any of his accounts or not, he was very vocal about his depression and i’m pretty sure he spoke of suicide on several occasions.

Still makes one wonder.

One thing i thought was odd, is that none of the people he accused ever spoke about it publicly. They never acknowledged it, Or denied it. That i know of. In my opinion, he never had sufficient evidence for his claims. Even his descriptions of the conversations he had weren’t compelling.

Sorry to hear about his death.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Meth is a helluva drug.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Hmmmm.... the article states that Kappy accused Spielberg and seth green of sexually abusing him.

That’s not what he was accusing them of. How odd to change that little detail.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There’s more info at this link.

Daily Mail

“Throughout the message, Kappy mentioned 'the Q movement' and said 'I am so so sorry to have brought shame upon the greatest military operation of all time.

Kappy referenced suicide in a metaphor, as well, writing, 'Q says they give people enough rope to hang themselves, and I have hung myself.'

He also claimed to have 'betrayed' Donald Trump and Jesus Christ in the missive, referencing death again.

'I have told people in the Trump administration that I am willing to admit to my many crimes in a public setting, and committed to execution, in a public setting,' Kappy wrote. 'A nation cannot suffer its traitors, and I am no exception.'”

He left a 2 page letter which is linked in the article. Jumped, pushed or MK’d, it’s really bizarre.
edit on 15-5-2019 by raedar because: add for clarity

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'm surprised he didn't tie his hands behind his back and shoot himself in the back of the head from 5 yards away before he jumped. Strange things happen to you when you start ratting on rich liberal elites.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That letter he left sounds like someone with serious mental health issues.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Probably sounded exactly as they wanted it to sound.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Every video he ever made came off that way as well.

*shrug*

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

He was a part of it, was going to get caught, took his own life,

We will see more of these in the coming weeks.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yeah because nobody has legit mental health issues. All suicides are probably some kind of false flag.
You guys are too much.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ish happens. And its gonna continue to happen until this country stops paying lip service to a serious f@cking problem. Hypocrites, the lot. Unless it somehow ups your rep with your clique of look at me and all the good I'm doing! friends, its all nothing but talk. I'm 46 years old and have dealt with serious mental illness for 36 years of that 46. Ask me why I now live with serious unchecked mental illness.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yeah because nobody has legit mental health issues. All suicides are probably some kind of false flag.
You guys are too much.

Kind of hard for people not to think there's more to it when the people he was talking about about are filthy and perverted dirt bags, right? Who here is actually naive and gullible?

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You guys are too much.

Kind of hard for people not to think there's more to it when the people he was talking about about are filthy and perverted dirt bags, right? Who here is actually naive and gullible?

You can think whatever you like, but when every news story is a conspiracy you're not cool anymore. There may be more to it but there's really no indication of that at this time. When there are legitimately things that don't add up, then it's interesting conspiracy speculating. That's not what happens on here anymore. People take a story and literally make something up about it out of thin air, then when challenged about how there's zero evidence of that we get "but it's possible!" Okay, it's possible he decided not to jump at the last minute but slipped on a banana peel too. Anything that doesn't violate the laws of physics is a legit conspiracy theory nowadays? Sad.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

This video sheds a little more light into how this all started. Seems like a bigger rabbit hole.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join