It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI racial crime statistics are a lie & racist against whites

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Everything can be traced back to George Soros.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: oklalittledixie
Everything can be traced back to George Soros.

A pitiful billionaire with nothing to lose and billions to burn before he kicks the can. Banned from entering several countries over his BS. But a hero among the left.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

Here are some hispanic's, many very dark that are "white" - all on DEA most wanted. There are probably 3x as many as this that are "white hispanic" which would still classify them in the white crimes catagory....

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

Being of sothern Italian decent all of these people* are as "white" as I am ... no one questions my whiteness why are you questioning theirs?

*Some of those pictures don't have color so I fail to see how you can describe then as "very dark" skinned.

White, black, Hispanic and Asian are the typical categories. I'm also of Italian decent but I've never seen a category for degos.

These people are Hispanic, ie not white or caucasion. It really is pretty cut and dry. This is obviously a way the numbers are being scewed to further a narrative.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: LSU2018

Italians are however Latinos.

No, luthier, you should have done your research before you made that comment. They're not Latinos and although common sense tells me that, I looked it up anyways. It took me less than a minute.

These are Latinos/Hispanics:
Argentine Americans
Bolivian Americans
Brazilian Americans
Chilean Americans
Colombian Americans
Costa Rican Americans
Cuban Americans
Dominican Americans
Ecuadorian Americans
Guatemalan Americans
Honduran Americans
Mexican Americans
Nicaraguan Americans
Panamanian Americans
Paraguayan Americans
Peruvian Americans
Puerto Ricans (stateside)
Salvadoran Americans
Spanish Americans
Uruguayan Americans
Venezuelan Americans

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
White Hispanic (he is still not a white hispanic)
www.dea.gov...

So the others should NOT be white, they should be white hispanic if anything.

You kidding? Look at his aliases... Have you ever seen whiter names??? Plus he's from Los Angeles. How many Hispanics do you think live THERE? /sarc

Known aliases: Rafael CARO-PAEZ, Rafael CARO-QUENTARO, Rafael CAGO-QUINTERO, Ravael CARO-QUENTERO, Rafael CARO-PAYAN, Rafael CARO-QUENTARO, Raxael CARO-QUENTERO, Pedro SANTOS-ESCAMILLA, R One, R#1, Rafa, El CHARRAL, El GRENAS, Don RAFA, Licenciado RIOS

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

How racist. French and italians are certainly Latinos.

When you can't win the argument, scream racist. Anyways, Italians are not Latinos.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Well the census is racist because Latinos are of Latin origin. Literally.

I was joking about the racist part. Latinos everywhere else in the world besides North America are of Latin origin and include anyone from Latin language based cultures.

edit on 24-4-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

When you can't win the argument, scream racist. Anyways, Italians are not Latinos.

Italian is a Latin language..they are Latinos. Just not in a very specific regional vernacular where it means people from Latin America.
edit on 24-4-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Italian is a Latin language..they are Latinos. Just not in a very specific regional vernacular where it means people from Latin America.

So French and Romanian are latinos too?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Never in my life have I heard someone refer to an Italian as Latino. They've always been referred to as Italian or white.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Maybe something that can't be discussed is the reason WHY 13% of the population creates 75% of crime.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Thank you for proving you are clueless on the subject. Latino is based off the phrase Latin-America coined by the French. Spanish are Hispanic, they are not Latino.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well the census is racist because Latinos are of Latin origin. Literally.

I was joking about the racist part. Latinos everywhere else in the world besides North America are of Latin origin and include anyone from Latin language based cultures.

The stupid keeps coming.

In general, "Latino" is understood as shorthand for the Spanish word latinoamericano (or the Portuguese latino-americano) and refers to (almost) anyone born in or with ancestors from Latin America and living in the U.S., including Brazilians. "Latino" does not include speakers of Romance languages from Europe, such as Italians or Spaniards, and some people have (tenuously) argued that it excludes Spanish speakers from the Caribbean. Although people from French Guiana are sometimes accepted as Latino since French shares linguistic roots with Spanish and Portuguese, there is much debate about whether people from English-speaking Belize and Guyana and Dutch-speaking Suriname truly fit under the category since their cultures and histories are so distinct.

www.britannica.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
DP
edit on 24-4-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Uh huh. It's pretty simple latino is a spanish word. It refers to people of ancient Latin routes. English has perverted this in the Americas to mean of Latin America and it is regionally regarded mostly this way when spoken in English places.

Like the word liberal has been perverted over the years.

I guess the little joke went over everyone's head and folks want to rage out

However in Spanish latino literally means of the old latin world. Roman's were in fact called Latinos in Spain. The word derives from this.

It was supposed to be a joke but I guess the subject is too serious. We need to keep these groups established clearly so we can decide which ones to hate or join.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I just sourced it, if you want to stay ignorant you can. Latino is shorthand for Latinamericano.

Luckily, Lazo explained how the terms differ. In short, “Hispanic” focuses on Spanish-speaking origin. This means Spain is included, but Brazil is not because Brazilians speak Portuguese. “Latino” refers to people of Latin American origin. This includes Brazil and excludes Spain.

www.huffpost.com...

Stay ignorant.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Uh huh. It's pretty simple latino is a spanish word. It refers to people of ancient Latin routes. English has perverted this in the Americas to mean of Latin America and it is regionally regarded mostly this way when spoken in English places.

Like the word liberal has been perverted over the years.

I guess the little joke went over everyone's head and folks want to rage out

However in Spanish latino literally means of the old latin world. Roman's were in fact called Latinos in Spain. The word derives from this.

It was supposed to be a joke but I guess the subject is too serious. We need to keep these groups established clearly so we can decide which ones to hate or join.

Meh. We're not raging out. You said Italians are, however, Latinos. We're giving you example after example that they're not. It's easier to admit you were wrong than to keep digging a hole.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I gave multiple sources proving the origin of Latino and what it means, but hey TDS and #OrangeManBad ....

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
CLOSED FOR REVIEW

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join