It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence, or is the Universe trying to tell me something?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Jung does talk about this kind of thing happening, in Man and His Symbols (I'm reading it now)

I don't know if that's what you mean but it does say that Jung basically coined the term "synchronicity" if I recall correctly.

Something about how our subconscious self reaches far out into our environment and manifests aspects of itself in our environment, which often appear to be "coincidences."

And something about how our inner most subconscious selves are super connected to our environment to the point where it almost resembles quantum entanglements and synching up to things without even having to be aware of it.

Jung proposes that there is an evolution to consciousness/awareness... that in the beginning there was no awareness, and we operated solely on subconscious levels not knowing why we do what we do, not questioning. So we had to be super connected to our environment in order to survive.

I think the problem Jung sees in the modern man is the disconnect from our own subconscious nature- our subconscious is never going away, it's still there connected to our environment... however our aware/conscious/waking selves may disregard aspects of ourselves (our subconscious/our connections to our environment) causing a split and leading to the problem of denying our shadows. Anddddd....

Sorry if that's not what you meant, anyway I found the Jung reference cool. I'm brand new to Jung so thanks to the OP and to you olaru12 for provoking all these thoughts and giving me an opportunity to share what I've learned!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I believe we 'create our reality with our thoughts' . . . aka "free will" and "coincidences" are those moments when we 'remember' when we "arranged the game's parameters" before we began playing (aka 'being born')

That this world is like a Big Game we have come to play and in the process we are supposed to learn as much as we can about "the Game" we are here playing IF we want to (free will) "get to the final stage"

But you won't get very far If you fail to learn the rules that allow you 'success'

I also think there's a basic 'outline' and various 'rules' that regulate "what happens" and 'when/where' it happens on this 'level' (earth) and there's a 'referee' (or three) that we call "God"

My Experience:

> 12yo me is woken by alarm clock to get up for school

> wake up dreaming about having a shower at my GF's house ! I have my leg up on the wall of the shower and am washing it, something I never do during a shower! Forget the Fact I don't have a GF! I'm 12yo!

> I am puzzled, it was a very vivid dream but I couldn't figure out "how I could" dream about such things I had yet to do?!

> FF 18 Years and I'm at my GF's house having a shower, when . . . I put my leg up against the wall to wash it And I am HIT with The Strongest sense of deja vu ... and I then remember that dream I had had all those years ago!

Lucky for me, that drream and other events stopped me believing in "coincidences" of this nature

These events are NO "coincidences" . . . You "created it" at some stage, consciously or otherwise

As : knowledgehunter0986 says;

Everyone is connected ... (imo more like "we are All One"! Not a 'hive mind' or 'collective' but a 'group consciousness)

The more I live the more I believe that free will is a moot point. (the greater an individual's understanding of this "energy" and the "unity" All living things share)

The more 'powerful' and more capable You become to affect the situation with Your Thoughts!

If, you're on the right track then you will see synchronicity and 'coincidences" everywhere. But it's all synchronistic.

If you try and do something that goes against the grain, the universe (god matrix) makes it difficult for you.

If you just be who you are supposed to be, it all clicks

Exactly. As one of my major 'spiritual guides' once told me' "you'll know you're 'on your path', as your Life will be Easy"

Just as you described, "things just work out"
edit on 16-4-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: water is wet

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've come to realize the universe is all one big dream. We are characters in "gods" dream. We are all part of the same dreamer.

The more you expand your soul mass and the more aware you become of dream the more "coincidences" like this happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Hi my friend, hope all is well with you!

It probably was just a coincidence. This quantum entanglement thing has really opened my eyes, lol!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Thank you for sharing that. Very interesting.

This is the first I've heard of Jung, but his philosophy aligns very closely to mine. Reminds me of the law of attraction.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Sorry if that's not what you meant, anyway I found the Jung reference cool. I'm brand new to Jung so thanks to the OP and to you olaru12 for provoking all these thoughts and giving me an opportunity to share what I've learned!

Thanks for sharing. Jungian psychology is the most romantic of the theories of personality. And his collective unconscious explains many things that on the surface appear mystical. Synchronicity seems like a message from "something" pity it's always so cryptic.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I used to be skeptical....but a few times have had that intense deja vu, where you know you have never been there but that overwhelming feeling that you have been. With my ex used to I used to travel for work and be gone all week, sometimes get weird vibes usually during the night and find out later she got woke up or was sick about the same time. This got more pronounced once we had kids. But thats so strange about somebody you haven't seen in 15 years... still lots of people believe you can tap into whatever and see or even manifest things. I dont know but Id have to try and see if it lead anywhere, lol anytime you have nocturnal emissions its usually off the charts intense stuff. Just shows you the power of the mind.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Is she hot?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I haven't had any experiences quite as explicit as that, but I have most certainly had deja vu years later, or things relating to a dream I had a long time prior. The interesting part of it is, many times it is about everyday ordinary things. I have definitely learned to just listen to my gut about things as well, and specifically from family members when they say they have a "bad" or "good" feeling about a situation, as every instance where a family member has said something along those lines, they turned out to be right. Now someone astute or skeptical would say it is just observation bias, but I have taken to the habit of recording premonitions that are great enough that someone comments on it , and they are surprisingly accurate.

The best part about this? I am usually one who is a huge proponent of logic and reason, however there are definitely things that logic and reason do not apply to. And if your body/mind is screaming out to you it is probably for good reason.

Sure I could feed you some bs about maybe facebook/google/amazon has you and her in some kind of overlap in datasets and saw you were near one another, so it decided to "nudge" you.... but that wouldn't be fun now would it

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

She's very pretty, yes. We just never had the chance to meet on a personal level.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Welcome to the matrix.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Things happen for a reason that's for sure!

Drop her a message in a few days and see how it goes
good luck

D

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Pretty cool stuff man. I'd say you have to reach out at some point. Whether it goes good or bad doesn't matter. At least you'll know if it was coincidence or something else.

Give the universe a chance!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

And no, I did not tell her about the dream. I had to play it cool and pretend like I wasn't totally mind blown and shocked at what was happening.

*phew* Thank God, you had me nervous there for a minute.

I read a thread not too long ago, it mightve been an older thread or maybe it was just a comment someone made in a thread...

Anyway, some guy had something very similar happen. But he told the girl like within minutes of their chance encounter, and it weirded her out and nothing ended up happening between them.

It would be so tempting to share something so amazing, but I would say wait until youve been dating at least a year, assuming that sparks fly.

You gonna give her the wood like a good man should?
πŸšΉπŸ˜βž‘οΈπŸ‘‰πŸŽ†πŸ‘Œβ¬…οΈπŸ˜πŸšΊ
⚠️
πŸ›‘
🚫🚼🚫
βž‘οΈπŸ“‰
πŸ’Έβž‘οΈπŸ—‘
πŸ›‘βœ”πŸ‘(use protection so u dont have a baby, babies can be expensive. I had a little too much fun with emojis. I apologize. And thats a geniune apology.)

Btw, I heard that "give her the wood" thing fron Pigeon on Mike Tyson Mysteries voiced by Norm McDonald, and since you opened up the door to sexually charged references with your wet dream, I figured it wouldn't be Too inappropriate...

If it was then I apologise in advance...although its not the most genuine apology ever given, its also not the most disingenuous apology. I'd say its about 50-50, somewhere around there.

πŸ‘πŸ»

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yessss... Our brain cells atomic structures are quantumly entangled with billions of other atomic particles. Probably.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yeah, I most likely will. I'm just letting it settle for a few days to see how I'll feel then. I'm definitely curious, for sure. Plus I'm still trying to wrap my head around this quantum entanglement thing too.

It's good to see you around.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join