It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I received this message from the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A long time ago (5 yrs) -- some guy I knew who was in the Masons told me the illuminati had a message for a few people. I was one of them. The message was posted on a website. The reason I was targeted by the illuminati is that I was good at philosophy (at least that's what i'm thinking). Here's the contents of the message: (please give thoughts on this -- or if anyone wants to help me solve this mystery further)

(i already posted something about this in another thread -- but the other thread was about telepathy -- i just wanted to keep it in scope in this thread)

THE MESSAGE FROM ILLUMINATI BELOW ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Mystery

A few select individuals have been informed of the nature of the elaborate scheme the Illuminati use to protect their central secret. It has been decided to afford others the same glimpse. No one has ever solved the clues without the intervention of Illuminati guides. In most cases, Illuminati guides will contact you only if you have taken a significant step towards the solution. On occasion, other candidates are selected if they have shown patience, resilience and genuine insight into the nature of the problem. It is often several years before candidates are contacted.

The Threefold Enigma
The many persecutions throughout history that the Illuminati have endured have, on several occasions, placed their secret in great danger of discovery by their enemies. The ruling council of the Illuminati long ago decided to devise a sophisticated puzzle to conceal their secret – the Holy Grail – but at the same time offer clues and hope to seekers. While most seekers are genuine, some are duplicitous and are sent by the enemy to infiltrate the Illuminati and attempt to steal or destroy the Grail. For this reason, the Illuminati must exercise the greatest caution.

www.ebah.com.br...
[There's a little bit more to this ... the whole thing starts out with an interview written in text (it's like a clue or something) -- i can give you a link if you want to read more]
edit on Tue Apr 9 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED SOURCE, EX TAGS and TRIMMED HUGE QUOTE IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EraTera2

[There's a little bit more to this ... the whole thing starts out with an interview written in text (it's like a clue or something) -- i can give you a link if you want to read more]

No need. It comes from a book:
Book
edit on 4/9/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I like the title "High Priests of Hell"

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Weishaupt seems to be quite the writer of ebooks.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I hate secret organizations.

The never let me in.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I wouldn't want to be a member of a club that allowed people like me to join.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Book

If I may ask, how did you find that info in 3 minutes, or is it something you were already familiar with?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Let me help you.

The two false leads are the Grail and the Alchemist's Stone.

One is rooted in the belief that religion will solve the riddle, the other is that science will solve the riddle.

Both paths are false.

The third path is the realization that science and religion are both dead ends put there for a purpose, to make you think that religion = spirituality and science = the advancement of the human race.

Both have been put there on purpose because the actual answer is that reaching inwards to turn your leaden self into gold will equal the advancement of the human race.

The answer has always been in front of you.

The Illuminati has had a good 2,600 year run... again.

Their time ended a few years ago and now the pendulum is swinging back to the other side... the Lumenari.

Let's see where it goes this time.

Maybe, despite the odds against us, we as humans can really become what the East calls "Enlightened" again.

It's all about the light you want to follow... the external light of the world or the spark inside you that knows what a Truth is, if you can just listen to it.

I wish all of us a good journey and I hope to see you on the path.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I remember when i first saw the message -- i did some research into Weishaupt -- but i don't remember much now ... I also remember reading Mike Hockney

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I highlighted a chunk of your text and right clicked "Search Google."

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I wouldn't want to be a member of a club that allowed people like me to join.

Dear God, can you imagine the kind of club that would allow you as a member?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Try philosophy first! It's been a while for me -- i did it as an undergrad

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I highlighted a chunk of your text and right clicked "Search Google."

Hmmm. I tried that with another browser and it didn't come up with anything.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EraTera2

Try philosophy first! It's been a while for me -- i did it as an undergrad

Philosophy? Did you learn a lot about how other people thing?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I guess. It's been useful for me at my J-O-B even though my job has nothing to do with philosophy

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Book

There is something a little bit more extra on this website (link below). It contains the exact same message as the book you found, but there's an "interview" right before the mystery message

intelexposed.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EraTera2

I guess. It's been useful for me at my J-O-B even though my job has nothing to do with philosophy

It can elevate many things that you see in your mind.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Let me help you.

The two false leads are the Grail and the Alchemist's Stone.

One is rooted in the belief that religion will solve the riddle, the other is that science will solve the riddle.

Both paths are false.

The third path is the realization that science and religion are both dead ends put there for a purpose, to make you think that religion = spirituality and science = the advancement of the human race.

Both have been put there on purpose because the actual answer is that reaching inwards to turn your leaden self into gold will equal the advancement of the human race.

The answer has always been in front of you.

The Illuminati has had a good 2,600 year run... again.

Their time ended a few years ago and now the pendulum is swinging back to the other side... the Lumenari.

Let's see where it goes this time.

Maybe, despite the odds against us, we as humans can really become what the East calls "Enlightened" again.

It's all about the light you want to follow... the external light of the world or the spark inside you that knows what a Truth is, if you can just listen to it.

I wish all of us a good journey and I hope to see you on the path.

Cool -- i read this -- sounds interesting -- i will give it a more thorough read

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah i never thought that the "Grail" can be a false clue. That's really good!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
why does everyones bull# story here have to do with how they are the "chosen one". we get it.., you are special... all hail the chosen one

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join