It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aeromith's New Stint...Las Vegas Residency At The Park MGM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Aerosmith's Las Vegas show has evidently been highly praised so far. They are planning on doing 30 plus “Deuces Are Wild” Vegas shows at the 5,200-seat Park Theater. The show opens with a half hour long documentary film on the band's history.

Tyler looks good at age 71, with the rest of the band looking and acting a lot younger, than guys in their late 60's. Wish I had the $$$ to fly out and check out their show and no Tyler, I wouldn't be sitting.

“What the f— are you sitting down for?” Tyler said early in the show, shaming an audience member in the front who had the audacity to… sit. “Get the f— up. This is Vegas.”

www.thewrap.com...

Promotional Clip:

Actual Performance Footage:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
I can see why they do it.
Good money guaranteed, you don't have to travel.
I doubt that I would be wanting to tour at 71 years of age after a hard rock and roll life.
Good for them, maybe the more relaxed gigs will give them more time to play for even more people!

Edit to add:
I only saw them once when they toured with Run DMC. It was actually better than I expected.
edit on b000000302019-04-09T07:24:33-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 09 Apr 2019 07:24:33 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I gotta admit, Aerosmith is one of the best live shows ive ever seen.
And I didnt even see them in their prime.
I seen them back in 2010. Great show.

But still, even at 70 something years old, Steven Tyler is still partying up on stage and getting the crowd going.

edit on 9-4-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have lost count of all the Aerosmith concerts I've been to.

That Los Vegas show looks awesome! Never too old to Rock n' roll.

top topics

join