It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Roger Stone: 'God is using me to expose certain epic truths at trial'

“I know that God is using me to expose certain epic truths at trial and I know that as I walk each day in His Light and listen to the guidance of that still small voice within, the whisper of God, I will be victorious in His name,” he said. “My strength, my confidence comes from Him. I have stepped from the darkness into the Light and I will prevail. The course of history is about to be changed through His guidance. I now know exactly what I must do.”

Darkness into the Light.

Yes, Roger Stone, but none the less.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Re Q2963/2962 - call for thoughts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e22e71 No.5508196 📁
Mar 4 2019 18:54:45 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e22e71 No.5508181 📁
Mar 4 2019 18:54:04 (EST)
Protect_MGL
SJAH_X-830198374 [-48]
D Fire_Good
Location assist_Good
Q

>>5508181
MGL_change_route_under
Assist P_193
Q

I think these posts relate to Queen Elizabeth II and may also give insight to google's search algorithm:

1) The posts are from Mar 4th, 2019 and #2962 has a countdown killbox of [-48]. 48 days from Mar 4th is April 21st,

2) April 21st was the 93rd birthday of Queen Elizabeth II,

3) The last line of #2963 is "Assist P_193" which could resolve to "P_13" because 1+9+3=13. In turn P_13 could mean Payseur_13th bloodline? (xref "P" in other Q posts).

4) MGL appears in both #2962 and 2963. A search of "Markle MGL" brings up a list of Youtube/google Royal family URLs that all contain MGL in the url:

..www.amazon.co.uk...MGL5W1M
(=list of Amazon PRIME Royal Watch videos)
..www.youtube.com...MglCryYM0
(Youtube on Meghan Markles wedding dress)
..www.youtube.com...mgl6EEFAoE
(French news youtube on Meghan and Harry)
..www.instagram.com...mglVK/
(an alternative Megan Markel on Easter - which was on Apr 21st)
..www.markelinsurance.com...mgl168.pdf?la=en
(Markel insurance company)
news.google.com...MGlIS0xLQUFQAQ
(Google search results on Meghan/Harry stories)

Is it a coincidence that all these URLs about Meghan Markle include MGL... or does this hint that the url is actually derived from its contents?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Mustique?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

MGL Düsseldorf - Mönchengladbach Airport
MGL Massachusetts General Laws
MGL Macquarie Group Limited (New York, NY)
MGL Media Groep Limburg (Dutch: Limburg Media Group; Limburg, Netherlands)
MGL Mongolian Airlines (ICAO code)
MGL Mascon Global Limited (New Delhi, India)
MGL Moenchengladbach, Germany
MGL Moto Goldmines Limited (gold exploration)
MGL Myriad Genetic Laboratories (Salt Lake City, UT)
MGL Machine Graded Lumber
MGL Multiple Greek Letter
MGL Milpitas Golfland
MGL Multigranularity Locking
MGL Mesa Golfland (arcade and minigolf)
MGL Mean Gulf Level
MGL Main Gas Line
MGL Museums, Galleries and Libraries
MGL Minimum Gain Level (US NASA)
MGL Mvela Golden League (South Africa)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: carewemust
I saw that on CNN. Was wondering why a Hispanic sounding guy would want revenge for the NZ attacks. Figures CNN would leave that bit out.
I'm surprised Biden can even talk with all the Botox he has going on in his face.

And Hannity today said something huge is about to drop this week, and "nothing can stop what is coming". That sounded familiar!

If he isn't right I will never listen to a word he says without a grain of salt and a large amount of skepticism. God speed the end of these vile practices on our population.

Baby Hitler (Robert Reich) is calling for Congress to place Attorney General William Barr under arrest.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I saw that on CNN. Was wondering why a Hispanic sounding guy would want revenge for the NZ attacks. Figures CNN would leave that bit out.
I'm surprised Biden can even talk with all the Botox he has going on in his face.

And Hannity today said something huge is about to drop this week, and "nothing can stop what is coming". That sounded familiar!

If he isn't right I will never listen to a word he says without a grain of salt and a large amount of skepticism. God speed the end of these vile practices on our population.

Baby Hitler (Robert Reich) is calling for Congress to place Attorney General William Barr under arrest.

Damn, but these guys have lost the few brain cells they had to begin with. Congress can't place anybody under arrest, for any reason.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Damn, but these guys have lost the few brain cells they had to begin with. Congress can't place anybody under arrest, for any reason.

It's just another desperate idea suggested by the left. They are running on fumes since Trump was elected.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It is all a show for the "Resistors" - a new rally cry for the delusional .... They are going to redefine "Over The Top" or should I say "Over the Tippy Top"

Day of Reckoning Is Now Dawning For Democrats

What is occurring now is an unprecedented and almost unbelievable episode of political theatrics. The Democrats are pretending that their fraudulent attempt at what amounted to a coup d’état against the election of an administration of the other party still possesses the legitimacy to be continued and taken seriously after it has been largely unmasked by its own chosen investigators for what it was.

At the same time, the machinery of dispassionate justice is already turning towards the identification and eventual punishment of the Democrats for subverting the justice and intelligence apparatus of the former administration in order to influence the results of the election of the succeeding president and vice president of the United States.

edit on 4302019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Good News is Birds Sing in the Dawn Chorus

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It is all a show for the "Resistors" - a new rally cry for the delusional .... They are going to redefine "Over The Top" or should I say "Over the Tippy Top"

3000 pages of declassified testimony - which many of the perpetrators sat through, defining a coup.

3000 pages where a coup was admitted if taken as a whole. With compartmentalization removed it can be put together easily.

Plus, these are the congressional testimonies, not the interviews that cannot be disclosed due to on going grand jury.

Eric "but but but russia" Swallwell is that kind who complained about his F over and over again, disrupted class, threw a fit, cried, begged and still got an F.

This is what going down in flames looks like.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

fisa Court admits FBI lied to them to illegally spy

I think Meadows said "weeks, not months" on the big reveal.

May Days...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Thanks for that thought provoking post! Does shine some new light on those respective Q drops.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Good Morning All..

Been thinking about Trump's tweet about Nadler ( SLB
) and his obsession with tunnels and railways in NY. and Why Trump mentions this ? We know some Shady things are happening at ports in CA and most likely NY too. It's strange that Nadler's challenger died the day before the primary election of a heart attack ?

In 1992, Ted Weiss was expected to run for re-election in the 8th District, which had been renumbered from the 17th after the 1990 U.S. Census. However, Weiss died a day before the primary election. Nadler was nominated to replace Weiss. He ran in two elections on Election Day – a special election to serve the rest of Weiss's term, and a regular election for a full two-year term.

en.wikipedia.org...
It seems Nadler and HRC have been " buddies " for years, so no surprise he's probably up to his eye balls in corruption and worse. Now take a look at these pics with him and Peloski, Schmer, and DiFi...Nadler looks to be " Handled " by these folks, definitely the beta.

In this pic his " staff " his watching him like a hawk when he talks to Collins who was " shunned " by Peloski.

Most New Yorkers will serve on committees corresponding to their districts and interests. Pelosi detractors will not.

New party control in the House means new leadership for every House committee, and longtime New York Reps. Jerrold Nadler, Nita Lowey, Eliot Engel and Nydia Velázquez were among those rewarded with chairmanships. For his part, Nadler has expressed his desire to target Trump with his new subpoena power,

www.cityandstateny.com...

So WTH is going on at these ports ?!

Robert Hughes of Erie Basin Bargeport, Michael Stamatis of the Red Hook Container Terminal, and Gregory Brayman of Phoenix Beverages all emphasized the importance of retaining an active port in Brooklyn

www1.cuny.edu...

The question that the City, State and Federal "Fathers" should be asking is, "Do railroads need to cross the harbor?" The answer is, "They don't!" So why has Congressman Jerrold Nadler (D, Manhattan) been promoting the $9 Billion (that's billion with a b) Cross Harbor tunnel project for years? Like the fable, The Emperor's New Clothes, railroad men around him have essentially been acting like yes men telling Nadler what he wants to hear on the project. If you corner a railroad man he may just tell you what he really thinks of the project. Collectively they feel this project was a white elephant from the start and most felt that it would go nowhere. However railroads are vying for federal programs and dollars and Representative Nadler wields a lot of money and power on Congress's Transportation Committee

www.junipercivic.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

fisa Court admits FBI lied to them to illegally spy

Yes, it's a boom.
I want these blackmailing scum to pay.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Just a bit of info I found on "Ports" .....Secifically Chinese Ownership of Mexican Port Causing Worry (2007)

Maybe the "Invasion" and "Wall" terminology, used often by POTUS will start to make more sense !

Chinese control of worldwide port facilities is an issue that should be reexamined in light of recent concerns about rising Chinese influence around the globe. The Chinese company Hutchison Whampoa, owned by Chinese billionaire Li Ka Shing, controls 35 major ports in the world, including the four most important ports in Mexico.

Hutchison is about to build a brand new port at Punta Colonet, a Baja California cove located just two hours south of the US border. In the event of a conflict with China, a Chinese built and controlled port so close to the US could potentially function as a staging area for hostile activities. Also, the US should keep an eye on Huchison’s remarkably friendly relationship with the Mexican government.

Hutchison Ports Holding, part of the Hutchison Whampoa group, runs 35 ports including the Bahamas, Buenos Aires, and two in the Panama Canal. And again, it is owned by Li Ka Shing, China’s most influential billionaire who is known as “The Superman of the Orient.” ……….
A 1998 declassified Army intelligence report stated "Li Ka-shing, the owner of Hutchison Whampoa [Limited] … is directly connected to Beijing and is willing to use his business influence to further the aims of the Chinese government." …….

The Chinese could quietly erect “special” installations disguised as something else, unnoticed amongst the massive construction project. Then Chinese ships could unload cargo items directly into the dual-purpose installations, or send presents to the US via the connected railway. Viola! A Chinese military base 200 miles from the United States.

This was a 2007 story - imagine the shenanigans that have been occurring under the previous administration !!

ETA Port of Ensenada - Hutchison

Flashback April 2017 - Sub-Hunting Aircraft Spotted Circling Off The California Coast For Hours

While the report of a foreign vessel is unconfirmed at this point, the military patrol is apparently not part of a routine exercise due to the number of aircraft hovering over the same area and the late hours of operation. The Daily Mail reports that the U.S. is on high alert after anti-submarine military crafts were spotted idling off the coast of California. Top officials are extremely concerned that these submarines could belong to the Russians or North Koreans.

Or CHINA ?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This concept of selling and/or contracting with foreign countries to manage our ports and infrastructure is pure madness. Why in the world would you do such a thing unless you were looking to destroy the country, piece by piece, from within.

That is a Soviet strategy from the 60's.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Long beach shipyard

the naval shipyard was recommended for closure in the 1995 round of BRAC evaluations (BRAC IV) by then-Defense Secretary William Perry. Although the commission toured Long Beach NSY in April 1995, the BRAC Commission elected not to override the recommendation to close Long Beach NSY,[11][12] and closure was completed on 30 September 1997.[7] By 2004, 72% of the land had been turned over to the City of Long Beach by the military.[13]

In 1997, COSCO (The China Ocean Shipping Company) wanted to lease the space from the City, including building a $400 million cargo terminal. It was opposed by Rush Limbaugh, as the company was owned by the Communist run People's Republic of China, and was being reviewed for national security by the Department of Defense.[12]

After review by the DoD and CIA, the lease went through, at an agreed-upon payment of $14.5 million per year from the Chinese, with renewal scheduled after ten years.[14]However, continued controversy and opposition by Republican lawmakers caused cancellation of the lease, and the new cargo terminal, which was in fact built by the Long Beach Harbor Department (Port of Long Beach), was leased to Hanjin Shipping, a South Korean firm. Hanjin was the majority partner in Total Terminals International (TTI), which was the primary tenant at Pier T[15] until the financial collapse of Hanjin in August 2016. Hanjin entered talks to sell its stake in the Long Beach Terminal to its minority partner in TTI, Mediterranean Shipping Company in October 2016.[16]

en.wikipedia.org...

No longer in Chinese hands but it was for 10 years a really extensive old military base in California in the hands of the Chinese thanks to Bill Clinton.

I can only imagine what is was used for.

Korean company took over after and that ended in 2016, coincidence?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

DJT tweet

Is he talking about ISIS or Deep State operatives including C_A folks?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Both of California's Senators have asked the White House to investigate the leasing of a former Navy base in Long Beach to China's state-owned shipping company, which last year transported several thousand automatic weapons that Federal officials say were headed for Los Angeles street gangs.

The Senators, Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer, both Democrats, asked President Clinton's national security adviser, Samuel R. Berger, if he felt that there were any ''security reasons'' not to lease the China Ocean Shipping Company, or Cosco, the entire 145-acre site in the middle of Long Beach. The Port of Long Beach receives about one-fourth of the Chinese goods shipped to the United States.

The Chinese Government signed a lease for the port last April, only three weeks after one of the company's ships, the Empress Phoenix, was raided by customs officials acting on a tip that Chinese-made arms were being smuggled into the United States. The seizure of arms on the ship, which the Customs Service said were intended for street gangs, led in May to the arrest of officials of another state-run Chinese company, although Cosco has not been charged in the case.

www.nytimes.com...

Rofl.

Looks legit.

It will not allow me to copy pasta past above quote but read this you guys.

Feinstein was alerted back then , late 90s" to be aware her campaign donations were coming from the Chinese"

Also Bill Clinton was unaware he was meeting with the head of the Chinese gun cartel. Can't make this stuff up.

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join