It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslims protest LGBTQ information

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Lol OK so everything is normal to you? I also would not call it a lifestyle choice...

I think you might be surprise that your use of "lifestyle choice" when talking about trans might piss them off...lol

edit on 29-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think treating people lifestyle choices as abnormal when they have absolutely no impact on you is a bit bigoted.

Lol OK so everything is normal to you? I also would not call it a lifestyle choice...

What's normal? Husband, wife, 2.4 kids and dog?

Why not people just get on with their own lives without having to brand then abnormal?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Why not people just get on with their own lives without having to brand then abnormal?

What is abnormal...

Violation of social norms, statistical rarity, personal distress, and maladaptive behavior... I also find it interesting you see negative connotations to the term abnormal, in some cases there can be, but in others it doesn't necessary mean negative.

So the bottom line is you do not like the word...OK

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

What is abnormal...

Violation of social norms, statistical rarity, personal distress, and maladaptive behavior... I also find it interesting you see negative connotations to the term abnormal, in some cases there can be, but in others it doesn't necessary mean negative.

So the bottom line is you do not like the word...OK

Bottom line is it's a word loaded with meaning and you pretending otherwise doesn't change that.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Bottom line is it's a word loaded with meaning and you pretending otherwise doesn't change that.

Because I'm a bigot?

What is abnormal to you, is there anything I could do that you would not see as normal? Should we just remove the word from the English language?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why would we remove it from the english language? But let's not pretend you don't mean anything negative when you use it to describe people.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Why would we remove it from the english language? But let's not pretend you don't mean anything negative when you use it to describe people.

You are applying it as negative. My original point was that I do not think a trans used to do story time just because the person is a trans is good since it is too deep of a subject to be comfortable for kids.

My point about abnormal follows what I expressed as what is actually abnormal... My point about being a disorder or even maybe mental illness also follows official publications. In all this I kind of lost your point other than you think I'm a bigot because I do not see trans as a normal behavior. This doesn't mean I have any issues with what they do, I don't have any issues with it, they can do as they like even if it harms them...don't really care, but I'm not going to say it is all normal.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You are applying it as negative. My original point was that I do not think a trans used to do story time just because the person is a trans is too deep of a subject to find comfortable for kids.

My point about abnormal follows what I expressed as what is actually abnormal... My point about being a disorder or even maybe mental illness also follows official publications. In all this I kind of lost your point other than you think I'm a bigot because I do not see trans as a normal behavior. This doesn't mean I have an issue with that they do, I don't have any issues with it, they can do as they like even if it harms them...don't really care, but I'm not going to say it is all normal.

Cool. You don't have to consider it normal, I don't consider Morris dancers normal but doesn't mean I am prejudiced against them.

However that doesn't change the point that its a fundamentally good thing for kids to be tolerant and accepting of other people. Exposure to people who are different from what they might see on a day to day basis is one of the best ways to achieve that.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Really where did I say that. Same hint again

Here is one quote of yours:

"And no this isn't a parental rghts issue. Sex education in primary schools basically consists of 'some kids have 2 daddies and that's ok.

If a parent has a problem with gays existing then it's even more important that the school provides lessons on tolerance."

This is very plainly saying that you believe that the schools should be able to teach this kind of junk to children even over the parents objections.

That very plainly means that you believe that The State has a superior claim to what your children are taught, which is another way of saying that they have an ownership interest in them.
edit on 29-3-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

However that doesn't change the point that its a fundamentally good thing for kids to be tolerant and accepting of other people. Exposure to people who are different from what they might see on a day to day basis is one of the best ways to achieve that.

Well lets start the line now as 10,000 unusual behaviors line up to prevent intolerance. Kids in general are generally tolerant until past puberty maybe we save lifestyles that lean on sexual behaviors to when they are a little older.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Well lets start the line now as 10,000 unusual behaviors line up to prevent intolerance. Kids in general are generally tolerant until past puberty maybe we save lifestyles that lean on sexual behaviors to when they are a little older.

As pointed out about 19 times now there is nothing sexual in the content. It's about relationships.

Kids can be tolerant, they can also be extremely intolerant about what they don't understand. Showing them that its ok that little Johnny has 2 daddies or that little tommy goes to a different church is in no way a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I generally try not to concern myself with what other parents deem acceptable for their children, if I did I would be in a constant state of stress as there is a high percentage of really awful parents out there.

My focus is on my kids and their welfare.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Really where did I say that. Same hint again

Here is one quote of yours:

"And no this isn't a parental rghts issue. Sex education in primary schools basically consists of 'some kids have 2 daddies and that's ok.

If a parent has a problem with gays existing then it's even more important that the school provides lessons on tolerance."

This is very plainly saying that you believe that the schools should be able to teach this kind of junk to children even over the parents objections.

That very plainly means that you believe that The State has a superior claim to what your children are taught, which is another way of saying that they have an ownership interest in them.

Parents get to tell their kids whatever they want (barring the most extreme cases) at home.

That doesn't preclude then getting education at school.

The 'junk' in this case being teaching them about tolerance?

By 'very plainly' I assume you mean stuff you made up in your head, as you haven't been able to back up any of your claims about what I supposedly said.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

As pointed out about 19 times now there is nothing sexual in the content. It's about relationships.

Kids can be tolerant, they can also be extremely intolerant about what they don't understand. Showing them that its ok that little Johnny has 2 daddies or that little tommy goes to a different church is in no way a bad thing.

Now you jump back to the main point which I agree with you and if you read any of my prior posts you will see that. What we were discussing was my bigotry of not approving of a trans to have story time when being a trans was the main point to do it. I said I feel the subject is a little deep for kids, save that for when they are a little more mature to understand trans better, or the point of trans does cross over in to the sexual behavior lane.

You were the only who started this conversation by engaging first with me on this...lol

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Parents get to tell their kids whatever they want (barring the most extreme cases) at home.

And anywhere else they happen to be - including school.

I send my kids to school for an education.

Teaching my 6 year old that Heather has two mommies is NOT EDUCATION. It is INDOCTRINATION.

Sure, if - and I mean a huge IF - that is ALL they are being told, it isn't so bad, but I guarantee you that the teachers pushing this junk will never stop there, next thing you know, they'll be having trans story time.

It is called the 'slippery slope'.

If I personally knew and trusted the teacher, and that that was all they were teaching them, I'd be ok with it.

I don't trust teachers.

By 'very plainly' I assume you mean stuff you made up in your head, as you haven't been able to back up any of your claims about what I supposedly said.

I already quoted what you said, and it was very plain. Pretend I didn't all you want.
edit on 29-3-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Teaching my 6 year old that Heather has two mommies is NOT EDUCATION. It is INDOCTRINATION.

Sure, if - and I mean a huge IF - that is ALL they are being told, it isn't so bad, but I guarantee you that the teachers pushing this junk will never stop there, next thing you know, they'll be having trans story time.

If I personally knew and trusted the teacher, and that that was all they were teaching them, I'd be ok with it.

I don't trust teachers.

I already quoted what you said, and it was very plain. Pretend I didn't all you want.
Unfortunately that’s not all that’s being taught. Looks like some people have not seen some of the textbooks being used for grades k-7 Even at that level the books have pics of kids with boys heads on girl bodies and vice versa, and pics of kids in bed together. One is obviously promoting gender confusion and the other is just plain promoting sleeping together. This guy explains about the national sexuality education standards of Common Core m.youtube.com...
edit on 29-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I don't trust teachers.

No it's education because , and I guess this must really bother you, some kids do have two mummies.

It's called a 'slippy slope fallacy'.

Perhaps you should see someone someone about your trust issues.

And 'very plainly' you quoted me not actually saying what you claimed I did.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Muslims or LGBTQ......liberal Democrats are going to have a tough choice.

Because, according to them you cannot criticize either group.

Muslims were first told to be quiet about liberal beliefs on gay rights , religious freedom and women's equality.

Be quiet so we can get our foot in the door and liberals will be an important tool in aiding that.

And then when we are strong enough we will show them whose beliefs are stronger.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The only sad aspect of the whole gay thing.

I see many families with 1 boy and males are the ones who pass down the family name as they have throughout history.

And since being gay means you cannot naturally produce offspring, many family names are forever gone.

Names around for over 1,000years ended because of a huge break in the chain.

And we will see a big disappearance in traditional oldschool family names.

Not good

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What amazes me is how people can see millions and millions of[ young men and not realize that Islam is invading Europe, and considering how Europeans aren't getting married, aren't making babies, how the birth rate of a great many European nations is in the red, the majority of the population is elderly.. and then you take a look at how each muslim couple has 2, 3,4 kids, with the women having their first at the ages of 18-22 whereas western women if they have ONE kid at all is when they're almost 40...

Yeah, you guys better start pumping out kids, or you'll be replaced by Sharia law.
edit on 30-3-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join