It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost captured on babycam?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Michigan couple claims they captured a 'ghost' on nanny cam

Yahoo Lifestyle

young couple in Michigan claims that their home is possibly haunted by a malicious ghost after their daughter appeared to have three deep “purple scratches” on her face. They also believe they have captured the poltergeist on their nanny cam.

Now, they’re ready to move out.

Heather Brough, 25, and her fiancé, Josh Higgins, 30, set up the camera after they discovered the purple scratches on their one-year-old, Lily. They believe what they captured on the camera can only be described as a ghost.

Sure looks like a ghost to me! What else could make that visage?
edit on 25-3-2019 by Tempter because: adding link

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Weird.

First thing I notice is that it casts a shadow on the ceiling. I don't know if a ghost should do that. I almost think it would be a shadow cast from another room maybe, but it definitely appears lighter than the background, soooo...

Weird.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Weird.

First thing I notice is that it casts a shadow on the ceiling. I don't know if a ghost should do that. I almost think it would be a shadow cast from another room maybe, but it definitely appears lighter than the background, soooo...

Weird.
yes, ceiling shadow=giveaway maybe?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I am extremely suspicious, because why would they see scratches on their baby's face and immediately, or EVER, actually, jump to "It must be a ghost.". ??? What? No. That's ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I am extremely suspicious, because why would they see scratches on their baby's face and immediately, or EVER, actually, jump to "It must be a ghost.". ??? What? No. That's ridiculous.

Huh?

If they're unsure and went straight to the baby cam and saw this, that's not an implausible thing to come up with.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

So where’s the footage of the scratching of the baby?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Huh?

If they're unsure and went straight to the baby cam and saw this, that's not an implausible thing to come up with.
Statement in op mentions they installed the babycam AFTER they discovered the scratches.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well I hope all the YouTube clicks make up for the money they will lose on the sale of the home.

I imagine baby hating ghosts are bad for real estate prices

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
HOLY Star and Flag TempterMAN!!! A thread that’s not about US Political madness.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Kids have sharp fingernails, they can easily scratch us, I do not think they should automatically blame the ghost, maybe it is watching after the baby or keeping the kid company. Kids do scratch themselves, my daughter scratched my face bad when she was about a year old, just after she learned to walk. She also gave me a scratched and black eye and bob lip one day about two weeks later, I doubt if she was possessed.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackIbanez

Huh?

Statement in op mentions they installed the babycam AFTER they discovered the scratches.

That doesn't mean they didn't come about the idea after seeing the video on the babycam.

This isn't hard you guys

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Huh?

It is completely implausible. There are no ghosts. Jeez...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Kids have sharp fingernails, they can easily scratch us, I do not think they should automatically blame the ghost, maybe it is watching after the baby or keeping the kid company. Kids do scratch themselves, my daughter scratched my face bad when she was about a year old, just after she learned to walk. She also gave me a scratched and black eye and bob lip one day about two weeks later, I doubt if she was possessed.

I rewatched it after reading your post and you might be onto something.

The kid seems to wake up and look directly at the ghost, she didn’t seem at all concerned.
I reckon if the ghost had been roughing the baby up it would have been scared.

The parents may have just lost a free babysitter

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Why do people think it's a ghost, when it's clearly a person walking past outside of the crappy cams ability to properly resolve a moving image. The parents are either of low intelligence, or having a laugh. And scratches - oh Lordie. If they were not caused by the kid itself, then they're inadvertently caused by the parents rather than (we hope) abuse.

I wonder what the back story is of the parents?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Casts a shadow on the wall/ceiling.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I don't generally put much credence in these sorts videos but a child of that age can see directly into the Austral plane or back into what is our real home, the next level up from where we are.

The fact the child seemed to detect the etheric figure either by sight or some other way, tells me that something certainly did occur and it certainly did attract the attention of the child.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Huh?

It is completely implausible. There are no ghosts. Jeez...

Too right.. just blokes wearing invisibility suits running around our homes as we slumber.

OR !! Predators..

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

I don't generally put much credence in these sorts videos but a child of that age can see directly into the Austral plane or back into what is our real home, the next level up from where we are.

The fact the child seemed to detect the etheric figure either by sight or some other way, tells me that something certainly did occur and it certainly did attract the attention of the child.

Kids are not yet conditioned to ignore stuff like that, they focus on anything that moves. Our minds filter out stuff we believe is not real. We may be able to see the air move, but we filter that out or it would distract us from seeing real dangers. This is a learned response. If you watch a hummingbird fly, you filter the energy signature to the bird itself so you can identify the bird. The wings flapping wildly blur the image and create an energy ball which actually keeps us from seeing the wings flap. Electromagnetic anomalies can cause little whirlwinds to form and you can see bugs and birds swirling in circles around these anomalies occasionally sometimes. They are attracted to them, so is dust. This does not have to be a ghost, it could also be one of those anomalies that picked up dust in the room and we were able to see it.

There are a lot of possible explanations for this thing, I would never just discount it and say it is unreal, but often the explanation may be something completely different than what people assume it is. I cannot say it is not a ghost or some sort of being, but since I have seen weird things, I will not discount it either. I used to be a skeptic till I witnessed things first hand. There is something to the spirit thing, but I am not sure what it is. I know one thing, dying is not the end, it is a transformation or separation of some kind, but usually in a short time the spirit's power diminishes and it dissolves or something. If you deny things from the start, you will never find out what really happens.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It never fails when hard core deniers ask for proof then have some, they always try and debunk it or out right deny it's even possible.

"Because I think ghosts don't exist, this is evidence must be of something else", or like the above response, "There are no ghosts" end of story.

Most paranormal events are impossible to recreate in a scientific setting, but things do happen that are extremely hard to explain though known science. Personally I believe that haunts and ghosts may be made visible with infrared or low light cameras. But time and time again, the technology that may provide evidence can also be used to fake said evidence.

Pictures or no proof isn't really an option with these type of skeptics. I want to know what is required to produce evidence that is acceptable to these hard core deniers. At the very least the skeptics would be providing some means to prove or disprove a given paranormal event. Otherwise it's one person's opinion vs another's with no way to argue the point one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I've seen things like this on my security cameras after investigating I figured out it's something with the I.R and light reflecting , In my case my out side camera was some how picking up my son walking on the inside of the house through a window .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join