It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranus in Taurus - Social and Economic Upheaval - May 2018 - Apr 2026

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
For perspective, the last Uranus in Taurus transit was from 1934 - 1942. Consider what was happening in this time period. Now this transit will be influenced by Pluto and Neptune (I think, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). So it won't be exactly like 1934-1942. From my understanding this will be more of having an opposite affect or revelation of the power structures put into play during this time period. I am just opening up a discussion on this topic.

This also relates heavily to the UBI and automation revolution that the majority of people are totally oblivious to. This is going to hit the major population like a storm, by surprise in typical Uranus fashion.

Some astrologer

The primary goal of Uranus through Taurus is to have an honest evaluation of the burden of ownership. Scorpio and Taurus are opposite pairs, When Uranus enters Taurus Jupiter will be in Scorpio. Scorpio is connected with debt and obligations.

For those of you who are market watchers like me I assume you are aware of the current debt cycle and debt to income ratio's and the impact they are having on the economy. This is going to come to the forefront in the VERY near future. 2019 - 2020 are going to be big economic years and we are already seeing this play out, I've been chronicling this in a series of threads since the end of last year.

A proliferation of get rich quick schemes will flood the market with financial gurus assuring their audience they have the answers.

Tai Lopez, eCommerce marketers, Grant Cardone, options traders on Youtube/ social media as well as many many others have been popping up out of nowhere for the last year promising no money down get rich marketing schemes involving real estate and drop shipping.

Expect to see many traditional banks closing branches, opening on line banks to avoid territory regulations and other changes in the way we exchange money. Cryptocurrencies on the rise and fall as that market seeks to stabilize, most likely not until May of 2024.

Is it a surprise in the rise of crypto? Are you a crypto bull??

The old way of building may go to the back seat as mechanical means for replacing brick layers, or other workers become more common. The demand for affordable housing will create new markets in factory built homes as the quality improves in their function and design.

I know you blue collar trade workers think your job is untouchable, but the automation revolution is just beginning.

3D printed houses
Automated HVAC
How automated construction is reshaping the industry

Note, this is just the beginning.

There will be mass migrations of peoples moving away from famine to areas of the planet where they can farm and support their families, most likely in Africa and others areas plagued with water problems.

I know a lot of you have been paying attention to Sweden, Italy, France and Germany. Note, there is going to be massive turmoil in these nations including the US for the next decade. What you are seeing now is only the beginning. This transit JUST happened and we have been seeing the orb of influence for years now as the energy begins to shift.

The last time Uranus was in Taurus was during a worldwide depression between 1934 and 1942. The world was experiencing heavy debt, mortgage, and failure of crops. This was a time of the rise of tyranny in the western world oppressing the citizens and aggression against neighboring countries, Germany’s Hitler, Italy: Mussolini, Russia: Stalin, Spain: Francisco Franco, Japan: Hideki Tojo. Who are the tyrants today wanting control and power? This current cycle that we are in also has a Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn new phase, (conjunction 2020) demanding a new world order and accountability of leaders in government and corporations. A sharing of the profits will be expected, demanded even and those who have abused their place of power will be replaced.

What are we experiencing now? Trump election and a revolution against the world order put in place during/ after WW2. The rise of Bernie Sanders, the retail apocalypse, Amazon, Tulsi Gabbard and other younger politicians demanding more corporate accountability to the community.

Like I said earlier, this will be a reversal of the world order put into place during this time period that's been in control of our world up until now. What we are seeing is just the beginning. Expect more social turmoil and more Trumplike politicians in the future. Think of the Bernie Sanders revolution .

Like I said, I've been creating threads on the topic of debt to income ratio for a while now. You really need to pay attention to this issue.

How we have misused or abused the earth since the last trek of Uranus in Taurus, (since 1942) will become obvious. Have we allowed too much pollution in the ocean? Expect to see more news on contaminated fish with dire warnings of Thyroid problems.

Do you think the grand solar minimum we are entering is a mistake?? Look at the flooding, weather changes and Fukushima disaster taking center stage in the near future. Look no further than the recent flooding in the midwest washes away farmers crops.

National parks were developed. 84 years later we should see a reemergence of developing and maintaining the infrastructure set in place decades ago.

Did you think the Green New Deal is an accident? Look for more developments and larger social movements pioneering the Green New Deal. This is going to scare the ardent conservatives but there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Anyway, the 2016 election was just a preview of what's to come. Watch these issues closely with the Uranus Taurus transit. The old world order is coming to an end. There's going to be a lot more upheaval and accountability in government. I'm expecting more prison sentences, FBI investigations and activism especially from the younger generations who face the most hardships in the current economy. Expect student loan and housing affordability to take center stage in the next election cycle.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Great thread. I have been preparing for an economic collapse for the last year. I don't know what's going to happen but I have diversified my wealth in physical assets like gold silver and crypto.

“Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do.”

― J.P. Morgan

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I wouldn't say collapse, more like hmmm... like a change, think out with the old and in with the new

there's going to be a new power structure put in place as the old new world order continue to gets revealed

but also, I am in some mining stocks right just waiting it out watch what happens in the markets the next 2-3 months
edit on 25-3-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It's going to get nasty and those affected will want some relief. I'll swim with the 420 green tsunami washing over the land.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

nasty for some, better for others

I like to think of it as more of a shift

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

what would you suggest small people do to protect themselves from something bad?

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This will coincide perfectly with the entrance of Generation Z into adulthood, they are nothing like the Boomers or Millennials. The throne of political power is soon to be vacant. Who, or what, will seize it? Nothing is certain. I am hopeful that things work out in the end, though, because the world is reaching critical mass. I'm glad to see that there is astrological confirmation of my sense about the state of the world at large. We are entering a new era, for better or for worse.

new topics

top topics

join