It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to have orchestrated Christchurch murders- Hillary, Podesta involved?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The tweets are flying, folks. I have no idea if this is true or not, but here is the video of a man who is claiming that he helped to orchestrate the Christchurch shootings! Without further ado, here is the video:

Here's some other high-profile Twitter persona's giving credence to the idea:

threadreaderapp.com...

Here is the Paul Furber's webpage with the confession(Confessor's name is David Anthony Ruck): paulfurber.net...

This can't be real, can it ATS?
edit on 23-3-2019 by Tempter because: adding more links

edit on 23-3-2019 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This guy is whacked out, all i have to add to this.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Well whether he is or not will not matter. Anyone coming forward with anything will never be taken seriously. And on the same level there are always people coming forward with huge claims that are just only doing so because they are probably half nuts.

Finally, if he is CIA as he says, I would imagine he is not long for this world.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I've been monitoring this on twitter for the past hour, waiting for someone to verify his ID credentials - if he is CIA, as he claims, then this is a massive development and lends credence to the conspiracy to shut down the mosque massacre video, lest folks start to question motives and modus operandi....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
For the record, this guy is claiming to be whistleblowing.

How long before this video is taken down?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Let’s keep this open. This could be it.
We can’t call it a hoax until we have proof that it’s a hoax. And it looks legit to me.
This guy is wracked with regret and anger and he’s ready to die and doesn’t give a F

edit on 23-3-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

We can’t call it a hoax until we have proof that it’s a hoax. And it looks legit to me.

Are you being serious? That's a clear fallacy if there ever was one.

Shifting of the Burden of Proof.

Making a claim that needs justification, then demanding that the opponent justifies the opposite of the claim. The burden of proof is a legal and philosophical concept with differences in each domain. In everyday debate, the burden of proof typically lies with the person making the claim, but it can also lie with the person denying a well-established fact or theory. Like other non-black and white issues, there are instances where this is clearly fallacious, and those which are not as clear.

Source

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
LMAO. This guy is a whack job. Just look at his youtube page.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A perfect PR/ConsultingFirm operation to further blame Trump 😎

Another disposable identity at work 😎

"worth at least a nickel or a dime"

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to find this to be real and to bust open a big ol' can o' worms ...

Does anybody actually think that the likes of the people he's mentioning would put themselves in direct contact with or allow themselves to be directly exposed to a nuts-and-books operative like this guy claims to be? I don't. Maintaining plausible deniability would be paramount.

I'm just sayin' ...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

This guy is a nutter. Why is it always the crazy religious folks?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don’t believe him

He just naming liberals. The sad part is if he would have names conservatives, he would probably be trending

This is like the shooter saying “subscribe to PewDiePie‘

To me he started blaming liberals, Starr Ted to say Obama, then thought this is pushing it, then was like F it I started it, then said obama’s Name

I cannot see, in the deep state higherachy that Obama isn’t height than Clinton, or she would have been prez. So blaming Hillary and Podesta is bunk

On a side note, didn’t the president of turkey blame the western government, that would have been a better play for this guy, his accent sure wasn’t American

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0n514ught

www.youtube.com...

If you were Hillary, Obama, and Podesta, would you want a credible virtuous type of person doing your dirty deeds?

Just look at the dirt baggish stuff those three have done or been accused of and the people who have helped them dropped like flies.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
As much as I'd like to find this to be real and to bust open a big ol' can o' worms ...

Does anybody actually think that the likes of the people he's mentioning would put themselves in direct contact with or allow themselves to be directly exposed to a nuts-and-books operative like this guy claims to be? I don't. Maintaining plausible deniability would be paramount.

I'm just sayin' ...

Ya... the people he would have talked to would have been the handler's handlers.

3 degrees of separation between the guy pulling the trigger and the one authorizing it.

So on that alone I'm kinda thinking BS....

edit on 23-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: 0n514ught

www.youtube.com...

If you were Hillary, Obama, and Podesta, would you want a credible virtuous type of person doing your dirty deeds?

Just look at the dirt baggish stuff those three have done or been accused of and the people who have helped them dropped like flies.

Does that mean you have a desperate need to believe this guy???

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This guy acts kind of delusional, full of hate. I have my doubts if he had anything to do with it. He seems to parrot names of people he disagrees with, how would he know that Hillary was involved, I am sure if Podesta was involved he would never disclose Hillary's name. I have known someone like him, he may even be strung out on something and have a grevence against some Democrats. I bet the guy is not even from NZ,

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Have there been any funerals yet? Things got awfully quiet after police started taking everyone's guns and arresting those who shared the shooting video.
edit on 3/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Case solved. Yes, this guy is totally sane. Good thing he came clean. Rock solid.

ETA: Sarcasm! The guy is clearly either hoaxing, or he is nuts. I think he looks like he's either whacked out of his mind on drugs OR he's in the middle of some psychotic break. Just look at his eyes, folks.
edit on 23-3-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There's more than a few indicators , lack of coherence , unchecked paranoid ideation , no semblance of reasoning behind titled claim ,
string of similar for several weeks . Dismiss

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

One word: Methamphetamine

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join