It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None of the MSM are reporting on this.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Due to Fox News' slow (we hope you won't catch on to what we're doing) walk toward the sickening left, I have axed them for good and now get real news from One America News Network. It is not polished or hyped but is a good alternative to the MSM B.S. They cover so much more of what's going on than Fox.

Here is a livestream link to OAN TV channel:
OAN Live Stream

None of the MSM carried this today. Truly a sign of the desire to suppress truth to further their insidious agenda of complicty in the invasion from within of our land, culture and society by the death cult of islam.

Mosque in Christchurch shootings tied to radical Islamic terrorists

There is an existing thread on this topic posted on March 16th here:
Link

Howver, I wanted to post this as today is the first I have heard about this from a major news network. I wanted to highligh the fact that IMO this is being suppressed by the MSM.

Let me add I am in no way a fan of violence. What happended in that Mosque was tragic. But war is tragic. I think the time is fast approaching when the gloves MUST come off and we will be forced to start fighting back to protect ourselves, our culture and ideals, our way of life and our families.

Blue Wolf

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

If you go to the right outlets you will read that NZ cannot even identify most of the 50 victims. Do they not carry identification or did they enter the country illegally? I used to live there for a while years back on the north island and it was my understanding that it was verry difficult to legally own an assault rifle. How did a foreigner procure these weapons?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Also fwiw, NZ extreme sports kill hundreds of people every year. Wingsuit malfunctions. Rafting drownings and being swept out to sea. Rock climbing. Not to downplay pshychos gunning down muslims, but it doesnt get much attention.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I know what you mean about OAN being a refreshing change of perspective from ordinary MSM.

That said, it is equally true that OAN is very much The President's Network. And so, that makes it just a slightly different flavor of mainstream media, and it still offers heavy pro-POTUS propaganda.

link   
I've noticed that FOX is starting to slip as well. It always was a little questionable, IMO.

link   
Pretty interesting site vaughn.live... maybe too informative. "The truth, you can't handel the truth"

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Then this new network will slip or report news with a slant that you all dont agree with and you will cry about that network too.

Yawn

A year ago fox was the gospel

Now a gang of righties dont agree and they suck.

What a joke

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

If you go to the right outlets you will read that NZ cannot even identify most of the 50 victims. Do they not carry identification or did they enter the country illegally? I used to live there for a while years back on the north island and it was my understanding that it was verry difficult to legally own an assault rifle. How did a foreigner procure these weapons?

Like I said in another thread, hegelian dielectic, another gun grab agenda. It would not "surprise" me in the least if it was "found out" that the OZ government trained and the NZ government supplied the shooter (nudge nudge wink wink, say no more ).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I wonder the same thing. There are reports that he may not have acted alone. Eyewitness accounts have stated that at least one maybe two other gunmen were active.

Washinton Post states:
A second man allegedly involved with the attack, 18-year-old Daniel John Burrough, was scheduled to appear in court Saturday. He was charged with inciting racial hostility or ill-will.

A third accomplice remained unidentified as of Friday evening, Eastern Time.

Primar y suspect, one alleged accomplice identified in terrorist attack that killed 49 in New Zealand

Why are we not hearing anything about this?

Sub-Human Evil Icarnate john podesta was in the neighbourhood days before the attack.

John Podesta Was In New Zealand Days Prior To The Mosque Terror Attacks

This whole thing stinks to high hell.

Blue Wolf

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Ha, ha! I think I'm up to it!

Blue Wolf

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Has it ever occurred to anybody that the MSM may actually be on the side of the conservatives and they're perpetrating all of this biased coverage in order to trigger the conservatives and create a civil war to destroy all of the things that they appear to be supporting..... that's the only thing that makes sense to me. At least that's the most logical conclusion to their actions.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have read a little about that, even commented on it in another thread. It does seem like the church is spawning radical terrorists, but it might still be an off shoot of the church, a few members of the Church may be preaching radical on the side. The Minister there commented they are not making radicals, just moderates. What the hell does that mean, seems like moderates kill almost as many as radicals do, just have a little less head chopping going on.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Not to veer off topic, but Newsmax is a good replacement, too.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Salander

Then this new network will slip or report news with a slant that you all dont agree with and you will cry about that network too.

Yawn

A year ago fox was the gospel

Now a gang of righties dont agree and they suck.

What a joke

No news organization, ie evil corporation as you hippies refer to them have EVER been the gospel to me. Who do you think pays the salaries for our puppet representatives to live in million dollar homes (2 or 3)? Sure as hell isn't the salary they get from us tax payers!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I tend to pay attention to what you have to say on these boards. Could you please go to the 4:40 mark on this video and give your thoughts? You don't have to, but found this interesting.

Feel free to send a U2U if you are more comfortable, but I doubt that!

]]]

edit on 21-3-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Has it ever occurred to anybody that the MSM may actually be on the side of the conservatives and they're perpetrating all of this biased coverage in order to trigger the conservatives and create a civil war to destroy all of the things that they appear to be supporting.

No. Conservatives are not funding antifa for starters.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I think you misspelled his name, it's not John Podesta it's John Pederasta.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The types running those networks aren't smart enough for that.

a reply to: HarryJoy

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Has it ever occurred to anybody that the MSM may actually be on the side of the conservatives and they're perpetrating all of this biased coverage in order to trigger the conservatives and create a civil war to destroy all of the things that they appear to be supporting.

No. Conservatives are not funding antifa for starters.

RINO's might be though!

Never judge a book by it's cover.

Look how it came out our mighty war hero John McCain was in bed with the Marxists/Globalists with the Russian dossier?
edit on 21-3-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

whatever you say

you all loved fox news a year ago
you too

everything else was fake news biased lol crap to you.
but fox was different

the presidents news network of choice so obviously you all ate it up

but now they suck
theyre left
blah blah

youre all a bunch of clowns.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join