It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Removing,Deleting Popular Memes After Christchurch New Zealand Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

They could..

They could ban everything that doesn't have anything to do with gardening if they want.

I think the best person on ATS to talk about the impact of meme's would be IgnoranceIsntBliss. TPTB are waking up to this whole new way of communicating and it scares them. There are enough places on the internet that allows them and before long Youtube will be just another thing of the past...

We control that.

Peace

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Speaking of which.
The Decline and Fall of the Facebook Empire

Facebook empire is on its way out.
The TPTB are like bunch of spoiled brats who are new to the internet and brainless.

I am sure a better replacement of YouTube will come out eventually. YouTube right now with google is working agaisnt content creators that made the platform.

So many channels are having a hard time getting noticed unless they have a huge following but even that huge following could be removed by YouTube because they say bot followers.

YouTube now works with the news media outlets and have already buried most of my favorite conspiracy theories results on their search engine.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

For the past five years so far that i had being on YouTube i have seen number of radical Islamist propaganda videos that are on YouTube and none of them have being removed.

How do you know this?

seriously?

do you visit and check every day to see it has the same upload date?

No matter how much you report such videos wont get removed.

What a load of crap.

support.google.com...

edit on 19-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

because its their platform right?

Correct

Peace

We are the product these platforms need to exist. It is a little dumb to piss of those that make 100% of their content.
It is of course their right to shoot themselves in the face and die. But it is still very very dumb.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

He who controls the information.....

They don't care if YouTube goes down in flames, on to the next platform we go...

Peace

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Censorship thrives today, not just on the internet.

Alex Jones is right--there IS a war on for your mind. To be clear, that's pretty much all Alex is right about.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
YouTube was working like crazy to remove the livestream of the shooting from their website,and it only makes sense that YouTube (despite recent controversies) would work to remove other hateful Christchurch stuff from their website.

The stuff is still out there, just not on any big platforms..

I'm for total free speech, but it's no surprise that big companies don't want a bunch of Muslim hating videos on their website.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Yea.. not going to happen.. YouTube nearly has a monopoly.. Censoring some people (and topics) is not going to kill a multi-billion dollar company...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nevermind...
edit on 2019pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 19 Mar 2019 16:46:21 -0500pm314620193 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: bastion
If you don't like it why not make your own website to celebrate genocide and war crimes?

Obviously because the member wants to use someone else's website to celebrate genocide and war crimes, and cannot now so is miffed and blaming liberals for taking away free speech, I don't get it either but hey each to their own..

Genocide and war crimes videos are on YouTube when it promotes 1 side. The elites just dont want to have people read the responses.

They are trying to hide what a majority of the country believe, and once the citizens see they are all on the same page. Its the ends for liberal Democrats and their best friends the muslims

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

If you don't like it why not make your own website to celebrate genocide and war crimes?

Obviously because the member wants to use someone else's website to celebrate genocide and war crimes, and cannot now so is miffed and blaming liberals for taking away free speech, I don't get it either but hey each to their own..

Genocide and war crimes videos are on YouTube when it promotes 1 side. The elites just dont want to have people read the responses.

They are trying to hide what a majority of the country believe, and once the citizens see they are all on the same page. Its the ends for liberal Democrats and their best friends the muslims

Apparently muslims also love Trump..

If everyone just stopped using YouTube it wouldn't be a thing, problem is people are happy to put up the walls of their self imposed prisons. Choose not to use it and the problem goes away and the owners of the site have to find other ways to get their message out the masses.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Is that a call for a 'Final Solution' ?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Apparently muslims also love Trump..

If everyone just stopped using YouTube it wouldn't be a thing, problem is people are happy to put up the walls of their self imposed prisons. Choose not to use it and the problem goes away and the owners of the site have to find other ways to get their message out the masses.

The original owners never intended for YouTube to be such a tool as the way google is doing.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Is that a call for a 'Final Solution' ?

Not sure. But I think it will be an eye opener

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No doubt, however money often changes people and rarely for the better.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I love Kebabs.
When will this madness end.
Good point about the beheading videos still being up tho

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join