It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Dead in Brazilian School Shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Awful news just in. Apparently 8 dead at a Brazilian high School in San Paulo
The two shooters aged 17 & 25 killed themselves after the horrific attack

BBC
CNN

Actual video at Live Leak which is very very disturbing so I'm not going to link it here and I can't understand how someone could or would video such a thing

This type of killing is apparently unusual in Brazil which whilst having very high gun crime has avoided the plague in the USA of school shootings for the most part. As yet no motive is apparent

EDIT Latest is that the 2 shooters shot and killed a car rental guy before stealing a car to take them to the school

edit on 13-3-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I'm not one for rambling kind words and offering pseudo thoughts and prayers, so I'll just say this;

Heavy, 😥

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Cue the blame the NRA crowd, oh..........and of course its Trumps fault.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Cue the blame the NRA crowd, oh..........and of course its Trumps fault.

Cue the defendants...jesus...who cares?

I did watch the liveleak video, I don't recommend it. I know this wasn't in America but I was really hoping to get through this school year without a mass shooting.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All I could think when I watched it is what the hell does it say about the society we have created when someone's first thought when their mates are lying in pools of blood is to video it for facebook & live leak......words fail me

Those kids are gone....in the blink of an eye. The surviving kids that witnessed it will be scarred for life and the parents lives will never be the same again. They were only 15-16 yrs old. Approximately 10 others injured

It seems that this comes after Brazil's new President announced plans for less restrictive gun laws (Brazil having probably the strictest gun laws on the planet!)
Things that make you go hmmmm

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Bet it was a false flag carried out by two suicidal teens the anti gun people ran. And Brazil has a overpopulation problem so it doesn't effect it alot. Prayers for the familys though.price of freedom i guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
All I could think when I watched it is what the hell does it say about the society we have created when someone's first thought when their mates are lying in pools of blood is to video it for facebook & live leak......words fail me

Those kids are gone....in the blink of an eye. The surviving kids that witnessed it will be scarred for life and the parents lives will never be the same again. They were only 15-16 yrs old. Approximately 10 others injured

It seems that this comes after Brazil's new President announced plans for less restrictive gun laws (Brazil having probably the strictest gun laws on the planet!)
Things that make you go hmmmm

The only thing I am thinking is that our "Actual government" the one that despises Trump and people like me, probably sent some trainers down there to mind erase some poor kid into doing this to "prove" that people just can't have guns...they are too stupid and violent. Only government people get to have the guns. Armies and cops (well and criminals but who cares about that?). And we all know armies and cops are never violent.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Anyone care to find out where they got the guns?
My guess isn't they bought them with these "less restrictive" gun laws.

Nope, they probably obtained them illegally, the same way criminals almost always will.
It does, to me, though... sort of scream crazy leftist loonies armed them to protest those looser laws.

new topics

top topics

join