It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosives found across London

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
. I doubt very much it's IRA as no reason to attack a University!

The IRA didn't have much reason to attack streets packed with shoppers, or pubs, or parks, or buses, or train stations....but they did.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Redundant post
edit on 7-3-2019 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
Since Brexit vote, EU leaders have been winding up the Irish, perhaps even thinking some dissident republican group could be used to 'punish' the UK for voting to leave their sordid little gang of vipers.

Great narrative, but it assumes the Irish - on both sides of the border - are too childish or stupid to work things out for themselves.

As long as you think about Brexit in such melodramatic terms, you're the one being played, not them.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My sister was telling my that a school in Falkirk received one today, so it's still happening too..

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I know you won’t believe me, there is nothing I can do about that but the idea of the U.K. becoming a Muslim state is just some wired work of fiction that seems to mostly come from American media. To those of us who live here it’s frankly quite funny thst some of you believe this, now yes we do have a small but very vocal group on the far-right who also like to push thus myth but it remains a myth.

Now like I say I know you probably won’t believe that, not much I can do or say to sway you on it but that’s just how it is.

You don’t speak for me OSOTC - I live in the East End of London, I can assure you we are fast on our way to becoming a minority. Do you people truly believe the figures the government throws out?

And Asktheanimals... If you really believe only 4.4% of this population is Muslim then I do not really know what else to say
edit on 7/3/2019 by JPtruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't think the IRA have had any problems with the British since the 80's, early 90's!

I must have imagined the bomb going off on a bus in the Aldwych in 96. The Bishopsgate Bombing in 93. The Docklands bomb of 96. The Warrington bombing in 93. The Manchester bombing in 96.

All civilian targets.

All ended with the Good Friday Agreement.

All at risk again now.

I said since the late 80's early 90's

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

November 2017, German politicians wanted to see Britain punished for Brexit. With Tusk and Drunker et al shouting their mouths off about the backstop and the BBC daily pushing some new scare story, the Guardian opining narrow remainerisms and deleting challenging comments, I'm pretty sure all the drama is being perpetrated elsewhere, thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is scary, my brother was in London on business just days ago. I seriously hope nothing comes of this.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

London is not representative of the rest of the UK.
It is an entity all of itself.

I like Camden...as for the rest of it, well......

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Reads more like disruption devices - small bombs/incendiary devices designed to shutdown transit system and
cause mass disruption and economic loss

Not big enough to cause mass casualties unless really close

IRA back in 1980-'s used to plant small incendiary devices, about size of cigarette pack in department stores
and subway system trains (Tube to you limeys....) When set off would cause small fire and lot of smoke
forcing evacuations and shutdowns

In 1994 had an extortionist plant incendiary devices using mayonnaise jars in NYC subway

One of the devices exploded premature badly burning him on a train …….

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Religion and Ebola need the same response ! Isolation and eradication. As man fuses with machines the machine collective will program out religious ideas as well as all individual Identity! Can’t wait for my chip for real !

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well done guys, don't need crap like that anywhere in the nation.

Lock the bastards responsible up for a very long time!

What eveidence do you have that terros have planted such devices

What evidence go you have that the security forces did not plant them and then make the phone call?

Perhaps you have. Perhaps you have information from to this effect from someone within the security forces that they are ones who are doing it. after all, you would not presume the guilt of anyone based on nothing more than an allegation would you?

Im certain that you know that governments attack and sacrifice their own people to further their agenda, I'm certain you know that because you've studied these things and found that many of these events have many things in common. Things that point the govt sacrificing their own people for own political ends.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

They were minor incendiary devices that posed no risk to human life and the story was quickly buried.

If there was some kind of 'false flag' designed to capture and alter public perception why didn't the government comment on it and why did the press not run it as headline/frontpage news?
edit on 10-3-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Im certain that you know that governments attack and sacrifice their own people to further their agenda, I'm certain you know that because you've studied these things and found that many of these events have many things in common. Things that point the govt sacrificing their own people for own political ends.

It is refreshing to see (minority) posters here still have an understanding this is a conspiracy site and not some boring establishment mouthpiece.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: JPtruther

London is not representative of the rest of the UK.
It is an entity all of itself.

I like Camden...as for the rest of it, well......

Agreed.

My local experience is of a town with less than ten adults from minority backgrounds who live here and two more who work here. I daresay you have multi occupancy houses down in London with more ethnic diversity than where I live...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The IRA claimed responsibility for sending five parcels yesterday when contacting media (using a keyword/codeword to show it was legit) which means there's still one in the postal system yet to be found that was sent to a British Army Recruitment Officer. The Glasgow Parcel was also a targeted attack on another British Army Recruitment Officer.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

What eveidence do you have that terros have planted such devices

The IRA have claimed responsibility.

What evidence go you have that the security forces did not plant them and then make the phone call?

None at all. But is it likely that our security forces would carry out a false flag operation that consisted of planting some pretty amateurish devices? What would that achieve?

Things that point the govt sacrificing their own people for own political ends.

Nobody died.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

originally posted by: Azureblue

It is refreshing to see (minority) posters here still have an understanding this is a conspiracy site and not some boring establishment mouthpiece.

Nobody died.

Some conspiracy theories on here are pretty crap, and this one is pretty lame so - deny ignorance - and all that.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Question everything. Even at the risk being wrong.

And never be afraid of the judgement of others, else we may all become the borgs the establishment are looking for.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

The IRA have claimed responsibility.

Say's Who?.

Oh yeah, The British security services and the MSM. Must be those pesky republicans up to no good again.

If you believe the IRA sent a letter bomb constructed from 1 swan vestas, a piece of string and sandpaper then there really is little hope for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join