It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Superman an archetype of the Beast?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Lot's of Superman geeks here I see. LOL

I don't pretty much care if someone is crying with hatred that I defamed their beloved superhero. LOL Kids.

My stance remain unfazed. It is what I see.

- The emblem is diamond shaped. Diamond is carbon. Carbon is 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons = 666.
- The S on the emblem is not hope and is not Superman. It's obviously a drawing of a Serpent.
- Superman came from the planet Krypton. The element Krypton has an atomic number of 36. When you add 1+2+3+4+5...until 36, you get 666.

So, two instances of 666, a drawing of a Serpent, and a drawing of a Diamond shape to represent the element Carbon which has 6e, 6p, and 6n "666" will intuitively tell you that this so called Superman emblem is actually representing the Devil.

I respect that some see the Bible as fiction, that's totally fine. So is Superman. Let's us discuss this based on this premise. Just comparing two parallels.

If anyone here has an alternative explanation (your own) what those parts of the symbol mean, then spill it out.

1) Why is it Diamond shaped? Why Diamond?
2) Why the S is drawn in such a way that it resembles a Serpent? Why not other shape?
3) Why the planet Krypton? Why even chose this element which has an atomic number 36?
4) Why the movie "Man of Steel" has similarity to the messiah of the Bible, the savior of the world?
5) Why end the name with "EL"? EL means god. Jor-El, Kal-EL ...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: syndicatesyn

Must resist urge to say something that would violate the T&C's.....

No...Superman is not Satanman.

No no matter how many ways you manage to 'calculate' 666 in random things, it does not make it about revelations.

Sitting around looking for random numbers in things is not a healthy way to spend time.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Once again ATS goes on a new low,wasting peoples mind on such stupidity,it's embarrassing to be called human,I feel stupid replying

There are a lot of really intelligent threads here about UFO, little green men, chupacabra, big foot, leprechaun, ghosts, spirits, ouija boards, palmistry, reptilian, moon hoax landing, and stuff.

This is ATS. Maybe, you're lost dude. LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Must resist urge to say something that would violate the T&C's.....

No...Superman is not Satanman.

No no matter how many ways you manage to 'calculate' 666 in random things, it does not make it about revelations.

Sitting around looking for random numbers in things is not a healthy way to spend time.

If you believe that Superman has no parallel to the beast, then, reply my questions 1-5.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: syndicatesyn

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Why add "1" on 36 to get 666?
It's literally 666 already..

1+2+3+4......+36 = 666

You didn’t get very far in school did you??

1+2+3+4+5+6.......+36 doesn't equal 666?

Where did you graduate? LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
NO !

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Nope, simply a ""fictional"" superhero character created by Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
NO !

That's what the story line tells you. Pretty much what they want you to believe about 9/11.

But, it's a Solid YES for me. That a symbol for the Devil.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Satan only takes away from you when you let him. Don't let him. 666 means nothing. It's not better or worse than 665 and 667.

It does. It stands for the number of the beast aka the Devil.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Nope, simply a ""fictional"" superhero character created by Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster.

It is fictional. If the Bible is fictional, that's not a problem for me.

Just looking at the interesting parallel.

It's still a YES for me. I still see the emblem representing the Devil.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

ahhh I love these kind of threads....

I don't actually think you believe that Superman is supposed to be a representative of "the beast" or anything like that, I think you're just doing some trolling, its a good laugh if nothing else.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What about a guy whose dressed as a giant Bat, that goes around at night preying on criminals and beating them to pulp, who clearly has issue, while they call him the Devil.

He did say don't swear to him, swear to me. While they go to church the next wishing he'd go away.
edit on 5-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash
Used to just stand for Superman but now it stands for hope so no you are wrong and maybe a bit of a loon for suggesting it is the sign of the beast.
Oh a d the devil doesn't exist it's an excuse for weak humans not taking responsibility for their own actions.

It doesn't stand for hope. Sorry.

I didn't say it is the sign of the beast, rather, what I'm pointing out is the "hidden" message within the Superman emblem which I firmly believe is the number of the beast and the drawing of the Serpent.

I don't care if you believe the Bible or not. Superman is fiction anyway.

What I care is the parallel between Superman and the Beast of Revelation. Both have representation of the number 666 and the symbol of the Serpent.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

ahhh I love these kind of threads....

I don't actually think you believe that Superman is supposed to be a representative of "the beast" or anything like that, I think you're just doing some trolling, its a good laugh if nothing else.

The Superman guy is a good guy in the movie. But, I wonder how he is able to pay all the damages though. lol

What I'm really focusing on is the the design of the Superman emblem which I believe is Satanic in nature.

But, would you mind calculating again whether 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12 .........+ 36 doesn't equal to 666?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
What about a guy whose dressed as a giant Bat, that goes around at night preying on criminals and beating them to pulp, who clearly has issue, while they call him the Devil.

He did say don't swear to him, swear to me. While they go to church the next wishing he'd go away.

I can't see any 666 or serpent on his emblem though. It's just a shape of a bat. He is just a man with lot's of money with a genius butler. But, he is rather pissed at Superman though for the lives he has taken and the damage he has done.

Superman is also dumb because when he fought batman he could have just went straight for the mouth. Lol

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Once again ATS goes on a new low,wasting peoples mind on such stupidity,it's embarrassing to be called human,I feel stupid replying

There are a lot of really intelligent threads here about UFO, little green men, chupacabra, big foot, leprechaun, ghosts, spirits, ouija boards, palmistry, reptilian, moon hoax landing, and stuff.

There is an intelligent moon hoax thread? Where?

Then there are the Flat Earth threads, Mandela Effect, gravity is fake....etc

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well the prophesied beast is designated to take the place of Christ,be the Jewish Messiah and defend, protect and rescue Israel

What ?
I need that referenced
Nowhere in the Bible , the Torah , nor the Quran is that written.
Nowhere
Injecting you own beliefs ?
I think so

Denying Ignorance
Why ?
Going back to Metro:Exodus for a while and had to get a quick one in.

2 thesolonians 2/4
Though of course that's an interpretation , actually not my idea but it seems reasonable

One thing for sure, they are not my own beliefs, they are opinions I have read from other theologians

www.gotquestions.org...

Unlike many other I don't say anything I believe is a fact, I don't know for sure
Take it or leave it for what it is

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

There is an intelligent moon hoax thread? Where?

Then there are the Flat Earth threads, Mandela Effect, gravity is fake....etc

ATS it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

My take on the 'S' is the original was a symbol for the title: Superman
it also stood for strength/steel/solitude and a multitude of other 'S' meanings... & mostly stood for 'Sol' our Sun/Star as the Yellow Sunlight from the Sun itself was the source for the Superman Abilities...

Superman, a Kryptonian, flies toward the Earth's yellow sun to recharge his powers. The Photonucleic Effect is the effect by which Kryptonians and creatures from the planet Krypton and, presumably, Daxam as well, are given incredible superpowers by exposure to Earth's Yellow sun. The Photonucleic Effect was first explained in Elliot S! Maggin 's novella, Starwinds Howl.
Photonucleic Effect | Superman Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
superman.fandom.com/wiki/Photonucleic_Effect

It has parallels with the sun god.

the Superman hero and the Star Wars Saga are intentionally comingled wit myth/religon/pop-culture and the demi-gods of pagan pantheons for a lot of reasons...but mostly for endurance and bridging the gaps between generations of peoples

I believe so. Thus, I think, the writers borrowed some elements from the pagan religion as well as Christianity. That includes the Superman emblem which I believe has elements taken from the beast of Revelation - 666, Serpent.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

And in Gnostics, in their book of john Jesus was the serpent that tempted Eve, all the while in Revealations, he is or was the image of the beast that people had to worship.

And yet, Batman adopted pretty much every trait that iconic with the idea of the Christian Devil. Also a sliver of kryptonite would of made it an more boring movie, no different if Superman sniped with his eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join